Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

serious virus infecting comp, stopping downloads

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 filipinowards

filipinowards

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:45 AM

i really need help guys, i just noticed yesterday that the file i wanted to download downloaded but dissappeared from the desktop!, i tried again, same problem. I even tried to download a song from microcuts to see if the same problem arose, it did, i can see clearly the item has downloaded and then it quickly dissappears from the desktop!
iv tried to download any spyware whatever u call it programs....they all download but again simply dissappear with no trace!
i mean is this even going to be possible to get rid of? even if i cant download spyware or anything?
iv got windows defender did a scan it found 1 thing i took care of it but the same problem rises.everything else seems to work on the pc fine, i can go on websites watch videos etc. oh and Youtube,facebook to name a few cant be found! thats been a problem for nearly a year! i got soo used to it that i forgot to mention it! help me on that pls.
i dont think we have anything else to scan for viruses
help will be verrrry very appreciated.thankyou.

phil

p.s im not very good with computer speak so take it easy on me.
:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 filipinowards

filipinowards
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:51 AM

im here right now so ask me anything please!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users