Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Services.exe application error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 longshot4212

longshot4212

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:10 AM

So its finals week and of course I am having computer problems.

I do not know if this is a virus or not but here is my situation.

at start up my computer loads like normal but as soon as i try to activate any program i get an error message for Explorer with the option to terminate or debug.
Upon clicking debug i lose my task bar briefly and then my computer goes back t functioning like normal for around 30 seconds then i get another error message.
This message reads:
Services.exe - Application error
The instruction at "0x844cebfc" referenced at "0x844cebfc". The memory could not be "written"
Clock on OK to terminate the program
Clock on cancel to debug the program

Now regardless of what i hit OK or cancel my computer tells me to save all my work and gives me 1 minute before reboot.

Now a few weeks back i noticed i had a few weird programs running.
They were
C.exe
CAC.exe
MSB.exe

I ran a spy ware check that eliminated the MSB.exe problem but continued to have the C.exe issue.

The programs didn't do anything i could noticed except slow my computer down a bit. Now those none of those .exe are running but i have this issue.

Please help it is finals week and i have a bunch of files on my computer i need to turn in as well as study.

If you need a hijack log i can provide one.

Thanks in advance i have gotten good advice here before and hope for similar results.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 longshot4212

longshot4212
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:11 AM

think i posted this in wrong forum by accident, move is needed plz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users