Ok, lets try Dr. Web:
Please download Dr. Web
the free version & save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.Scan with Dr. Web Cureit
• Double-click on launch.exe to open the program and click Start. (There is no need to update if you just downloaded the most current version
• Read the Virus check by DrWeb scanner prompt and click Ok where asked to Start scan now? Allow the setup.exe to load if asked by any of your security programs.
• The Express scan will automatically begin.(This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).
• If prompted to dowload the Full version Free Trial, ignore and click the X to close the window.
• If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All.
• When complete, click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.
(This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured
• Now put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.
• In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and UNcheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Ok.
• Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo.
• When the scan is complete, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.
• Click "Yes to all" if asked to cure or move the file(s) and select "Move incurable".
• In the top menu, click file and choose save report list.
• Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.
• Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
• Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
• After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)