Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Script Error in Media Player 9

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rani9

rani9

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 13 August 2005 - 06:00 PM

Hello to everyone. Quick specs: Dell Dimension 8200, Intel Pentium 4 2000 Mhz, 512 Mb RAM, Windows XP (Home) SP 2, all updates and patches installed, Firefox browser, AVG 7.0 Professional.

I'm getting this message in conjunction with several stations:

Internet Explorer Script Error
Line 198
Char 3
Error Could not complete operation due to error c00d1329
Code 0
http://windowsmedia.com/radiotuner/MyRadio...250&WMPFriendly
=true&locale=409&list=1

When I choose to keep running script, the station plays perfectly, but there is no video from that station. I know nothing about this, and am hoping someone can further my education. Thanks so much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 neochivers

neochivers

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2005 - 12:53 PM

there is suming wronf with the stations coding (html, java, ect). you cant do anything about it but report it to the station
"If anything goes wrong blame it on the guy who cant speak english" : Homer Simpson

#3 rani9

rani9
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2005 - 04:35 PM

Thank-you, neochivers, for responding to my post, and thank-you for the info provided. Oh, and I love your quote, too. Best of everything to you!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users