Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer is freezing A LOT!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 ChaosClown

ChaosClown

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:34 AM

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:29 PM

After (Moderator) Boopme slaved away for days helping me to disinfect my computer, s/he has sent me here for further help. Topic referenced is here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/271009/cpu-freezes-crashes-ie-no-longer-works-wireless-network-drops-frequently/ ~ OB I read that I was to zip the "Attach" file so I did. Then I attached everything from the "Preperation Guide For Use Before...." If someone can help me even close to as well as Boopme did, I would be incredibly grateful.

In advance,

Thank you

Attached Files

Edited by Orange Blossom, 10 December 2009 - 10:31 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pwgib

pwgib

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,956 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:35 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE
PW

#3 ChaosClown

ChaosClown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:59 AM

Thank you for the response and for your help. I certainly hope you can help me. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

I have attached the zip file and the dds file. Hope that was the way you wanted me to attach them. If I do something wrong, please don't hesitate to inform me.

Thanks again, in advance, for your help.

Attached Files

#4 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:07 AM

Hello, ChaosClown
Welcome to the Bleeping Computer Forums. My name is Thomas (Tom is fine), and I will be helping you fixing your problems.

If you do not make a reply in 5 days, we will have to close your topic.

You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favourites. Alternatively, you can click the Posted Image button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic. The topics you are tracking can be found here.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
  • Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools. Doing so could cause changes to the directions I have to give you and prolong the time required. Further more, you should not be taking any advice relating to this computer from any other source throughout the course of this fix.
  • If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
  • Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean". We do not want to clean you part-way, only to have the system re-infect itself.
  • Please reply using the Posted Image button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
  • Old topics are closed after 3 days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5 days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just post back here so that we know you're still here.
  • Please set your system to show all files.
    Click Start, open My Computer, select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
    Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, select Show hidden files and folders.
    Uncheck: Hide file extensions for known file types
    Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
    Click Yes to confirm.

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

If I've not posted back within 48 hrs., feel free to send a PM with your topic link. Thank you!

If I have helped you then please consider donating to continue the fight against malware Posted Image

#5 ChaosClown

ChaosClown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:04 PM

GMER 1.0.15.15281 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-12-27 12:02:02
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Running: 86dsuu2x.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\HP_ADM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\awlcapow.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys (SASKUTIL.SYS/SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) ZwTerminateProcess [0xAEBE80B0]

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys section is writeable [0xB73CF380, 0x5414D5, 0xE8000020]

---- User IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe[212] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [01112F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe[212] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [01112CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe[212] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [01112D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe[212] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [01112CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe[580] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [003D2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe[580] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [003D2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe[580] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [003D2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe[580] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [003D2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe[1876] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [009E2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe[1876] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [009E2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe[1876] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [009E2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe[1876] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [009E2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WNDA3100v2.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00DB2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WNDA3100v2.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00DB2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WNDA3100v2.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00DB2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WNDA3100v2.exe[2596] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00DB2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe[3140] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00AC2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe[3140] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00AC2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe[3140] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00AC2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe[3140] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00AC2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe[3256] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [003C2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe[3256] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [003C2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe[3256] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [003C2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe[3256] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [003C2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE[3332] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00AC2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE[3332] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00AC2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE[3332] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00AC2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE[3332] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00AC2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe[3348] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00AA2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe[3348] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00AA2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe[3348] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00AA2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe[3348] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00AA2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[3420] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00C82F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[3420] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00C82CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[3420] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00C82D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe[3420] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00C82CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe[3444] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00BC2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe[3444] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00BC2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe[3444] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00BC2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe[3444] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00BC2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe[3512] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00B12F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe[3512] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00B12CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe[3512] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00B12D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe[3512] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00B12CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[3544] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00512F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[3544] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00512CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[3544] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00512D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[3544] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00512CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3692] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00502F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3692] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00502CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3692] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00502D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3692] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00502CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[4088] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00C32F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[4088] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00C32CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[4088] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00C32D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[4088] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00C32CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\86dsuu2x.exe[4112] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile] [00BB2F30] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\86dsuu2x.exe[4112] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDeviceIoControlFile] [00BB2CA0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\86dsuu2x.exe[4112] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtClose] [00BB2D00] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)
IAT C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\86dsuu2x.exe[4112] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll [ntdll.dll!NtDuplicateObject] [00BB2CD0] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll (Camera Helper Library./Logitech Inc.)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#6 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2009 - 04:15 AM

Hi,

Please go here and have a look how you can disable your security software.

Download Combofix from any of the links below but rename it to before saving it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Double click on the renamed Combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Posted Image

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper

If you need help, see this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

If I've not posted back within 48 hrs., feel free to send a PM with your topic link. Thank you!

If I have helped you then please consider donating to continue the fight against malware Posted Image

#7 ChaosClown

ChaosClown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

Whew! :( Tom, I did what you asked, but maybe not to your liking. Here's what happened:

When you said to "Please go here and have a look how you can disable your security software." I was able to DISABLE windows security and Avg, but there is nothing said about SUPERAntiSpyware. So, I don't know what to do there. Or if that is even an issue.

I then renamed combofix to schrauber.exe, but when I double clicked it to run there were NO PROMPTS for me to follow. It just scanned on it's own, rebooted the computer and then posted a log a few minutes after I logged back in.

At the end of it all, I DID get a log which is posted below... AND WINDOWS INTERNET EXPLORER was again added to my desktop. Without question, I hope this worked out right.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ComboFix 09-12-27.04 - HP_Administrator 12/28/2009 11:32:18.1.1 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.2047.1410 [GMT -6:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\schrauber.exe
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\reg.bckup.reg
c:\program files\Cheat Engine\dbk32.sys
c:\recycler\S-1-5-21-3585842730-3882316732-871447200-500
c:\windows\kb913800.exe
c:\windows\system32\404Fix.exe
c:\windows\system32\Agent.OMZ.Fix.exe
c:\windows\system32\drivers\npf.sys
c:\windows\system32\dumphive.exe
c:\windows\system32\IEDFix.C.exe
c:\windows\system32\IEDFix.exe
c:\windows\system32\o4Patch.exe
c:\windows\system32\Packet.dll
c:\windows\system32\Process.exe
c:\windows\system32\ps2.bat
c:\windows\system32\pthreadVC.dll
c:\windows\system32\SrchSTS.exe
c:\windows\system32\tmp.reg
c:\windows\system32\VACFix.exe
c:\windows\system32\VCCLSID.exe
c:\windows\system32\WanPacket.dll
c:\windows\system32\wpcap.dll
c:\windows\system32\WS2Fix.exe
D:\Autorun.inf

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_NDISRD
-------\Service_NPF

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-11-28 to 2009-12-28 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-12-28 17:20 . 2009-12-28 17:30 -------- d-----w- C:\ComboFix
2009-12-10 14:25 . 2009-12-10 14:25 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\chazz\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla
2009-12-10 13:51 . 2009-12-10 13:52 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\chazz\Application Data\Notepad++
2009-12-10 06:55 . 2009-12-10 06:55 -------- d-----r- C:\assembly
2009-12-09 06:24 . 2009-12-09 06:24 -------- d--h--w- c:\windows\PIF
2009-12-08 22:52 . 2009-12-08 22:52 -------- d-----w- C:\found.000
2009-12-08 05:18 . 2009-12-08 08:30 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\DoctorWeb
2009-12-07 05:18 . 2009-12-07 05:18 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2009-12-07 05:18 . 2009-12-07 05:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2009-12-07 05:18 . 2009-12-07 05:18 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2009-12-07 05:17 . 2009-12-07 05:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2009-12-07 02:15 . 2009-12-07 02:15 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-12-07 02:14 . 2009-12-03 22:14 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-12-07 02:14 . 2009-12-07 02:15 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-12-07 02:14 . 2009-12-07 02:14 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-12-07 02:14 . 2009-12-03 22:13 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-12-06 09:10 . 2009-11-21 02:34 69632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\OpenCL.dll
2009-12-06 09:10 . 2009-11-21 02:34 11374592 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll
2009-12-06 03:40 . 2009-05-05 18:00 632576 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\bcmwlhigh5.sys
2009-12-06 03:40 . 2008-11-14 23:35 196608 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wps_api.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-12-28 17:39 . 2009-09-05 08:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Cheat Engine
2009-12-28 16:52 . 2009-11-01 02:09 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\LimeWire
2009-12-27 14:52 . 2009-10-27 21:12 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
2009-12-27 14:52 . 2009-10-27 21:11 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\logiflt.iad
2009-12-23 19:50 . 2009-12-23 19:50 52224 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\SD10005.dll
2009-12-23 19:50 . 2009-12-07 05:18 117760 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\UIREPAIR.DLL
2009-12-19 12:25 . 2005-04-19 03:53 31362 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
2009-12-16 20:42 . 2009-12-18 15:38 872960 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\components\frozen.dll
2009-12-16 20:42 . 2009-12-18 15:38 43008 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\components\googletoolbarloader.dll
2009-12-16 20:42 . 2009-12-18 15:38 340480 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\libraries\googletoolbar-ff2.dll
2009-12-16 20:41 . 2009-12-18 15:38 346624 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\libraries\googletoolbar-ff3.dll
2009-12-16 19:56 . 2008-10-07 03:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\filehippo.com
2009-12-11 03:06 . 2009-08-22 18:16 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Notepad++
2009-12-10 13:57 . 2008-07-29 10:29 65640 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\chazz\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2009-12-06 09:24 . 2004-11-05 12:38 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\InstallShield Installation Information
2009-12-06 09:19 . 2008-05-09 02:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\EarthLink TotalAccess
2009-12-06 09:11 . 2008-02-28 17:35 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\NVIDIA Corporation
2009-12-06 03:40 . 2009-11-10 05:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\NETGEAR
2009-12-04 16:03 . 2009-12-04 16:03 251376 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\plugins\npgoogletalk.dll
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2009-08-22 05:16 2259560 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2009-08-22 05:16 1989224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2009-08-11 19:44 2293286 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdata.bin
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2007-12-05 07:41 4038656 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcuda.dll
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2007-02-08 03:32 592488 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvudisp.exe
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2006-03-02 08:59 13602816 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvoglnt.dll
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2006-02-28 21:38 182888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcodins.dll
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2006-02-28 21:38 182888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcod.dll
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2006-02-28 21:38 1056768 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvapi.dll
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2004-11-05 10:51 6282752 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nv4_disp.dll
2009-11-21 02:34 . 2004-11-05 10:51 10235968 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys
2009-11-21 02:32 . 2009-11-21 02:32 278120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvmccs.dll
2009-11-21 02:32 . 2009-11-21 02:32 154216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvsvc32.exe
2009-11-21 02:32 . 2009-11-21 02:32 145000 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcolor.exe
2009-11-21 02:32 . 2009-11-21 02:32 12669544 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll
2009-11-21 02:32 . 2009-11-21 02:32 110184 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvmctray.dll
2009-11-21 02:32 . 2009-11-21 02:32 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvwddi.dll
2009-11-20 03:42 . 2007-09-01 19:23 592488 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\NVUNINST.EXE
2009-11-18 10:12 . 2009-11-15 12:44 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\RegGenie
2009-11-16 08:28 . 2005-03-11 23:53 65640 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2009-11-15 20:53 . 2005-05-08 06:45 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Yahoo!
2009-11-15 12:19 . 2006-06-29 23:53 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\yahoo!
2009-11-13 07:31 . 2009-11-13 07:31 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Canneverbe Limited
2009-11-13 07:05 . 2009-11-13 03:40 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\LimeWire
2009-11-12 23:08 . 2006-08-19 07:15 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iTunes
2009-11-12 23:08 . 2009-11-12 23:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2009-11-12 23:08 . 2007-07-23 04:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Apple
2009-11-12 23:01 . 2009-11-12 23:01 79144 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\iTunes 9.0.2.25\SetupAdmin.exe
2009-11-12 19:20 . 2009-10-29 00:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\a-squared Free
2009-11-12 19:20 . 2009-08-23 00:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\COMODO
2009-11-12 19:12 . 2009-09-03 23:02 1474832 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\sfi.dat
2009-11-12 18:17 . 2006-05-04 04:24 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Hitman Pro
2009-11-12 18:10 . 2008-06-17 01:59 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2009-11-12 17:58 . 2009-11-12 17:58 12464 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2009-11-12 17:58 . 2009-11-12 17:58 360584 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2009-11-12 17:58 . 2009-11-12 17:58 333192 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2009-11-12 17:58 . 2009-11-12 17:58 28424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys
2009-11-12 17:57 . 2009-11-12 17:57 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9
2009-11-12 17:57 . 2009-08-19 02:56 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AVG
2009-11-12 17:37 . 2008-11-18 11:47 411368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deploytk.dll
2009-11-12 17:36 . 2009-11-12 17:36 152576 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Sun\Java\jre1.6.0_17\lzma.dll
2009-11-11 03:28 . 2009-11-11 03:28 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Grisoft
2009-11-11 03:28 . 2009-11-11 03:28 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft
2009-11-11 00:56 . 2007-09-16 20:05 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Help
2009-11-11 00:40 . 2004-11-05 12:48 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Works
2009-11-10 04:45 . 2009-11-04 04:32 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft CAPICOM 2.1.0.2
2009-11-10 04:45 . 2005-07-12 02:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Google
2009-11-06 09:16 . 2009-11-06 09:16 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Blitware
2009-11-06 09:16 . 2009-11-06 09:16 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Driver Robot
2009-11-06 05:51 . 2009-11-06 05:51 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee
2009-11-04 04:53 . 2009-11-04 04:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\MSBuild
2009-11-03 19:51 . 2008-04-23 23:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\CDBurnerXP
2009-11-03 19:51 . 2004-11-05 12:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync
2009-11-03 19:48 . 2004-11-05 11:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard
2009-11-03 19:48 . 2004-11-05 11:15 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\HP
2009-11-03 03:46 . 2009-11-03 03:40 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\HpUpdate
2009-11-01 19:21 . 2008-07-17 06:27 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
2009-11-01 19:21 . 2009-11-01 19:22 38208 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\airappinstaller\airappinstaller.exe
2009-10-31 06:50 . 2005-03-11 05:23 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Apple Computer
2009-10-30 13:29 . 2005-03-11 06:15 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe
2009-10-30 00:58 . 2009-10-28 06:21 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Skype
2009-10-30 00:56 . 2009-10-26 08:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\TeamViewer
2009-10-30 00:37 . 2009-10-28 06:24 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\skypePM
2009-10-28 06:24 . 2009-10-28 06:24 56 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\ezsidmv.dat
2007-04-12 22:15 . 2007-04-12 22:14 4510208 --sha-w- c:\program files\ehthumbs.db
1999-04-23 22:22 . 1999-04-23 22:22 12 --sha-w- c:\windows\system\WININETICMP32.drv

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"NVIDIA nTune"="c:\program files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe" [2007-09-05 81920]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [2009-11-23 2001648]
"swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2007-09-04 68856]
"ctfmon.exe"="c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2008-04-14 15360]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Recguard"="c:\windows\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE" [2004-04-15 233472]
"P17Helper"="P17.dll" [2005-05-03 64512]
"AGRSMMSG"="AGRSMMSG.exe" [2005-03-04 88209]
"AVG9_TRAY"="c:\progra~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe" [2009-12-11 2033432]
"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2009-11-21 12669544]
"NvMediaCenter"="c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2009-11-21 110184]
"LogitechCommunicationsManager"="c:\program files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe" [2007-10-25 563984]
"LogitechQuickCamRibbon"="c:\program files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" [2007-10-25 2178832]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MySpaceIM"="c:\program files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe" [2007-12-19 8720384]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 Smart Wizard.lnk - c:\program files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WNDA3100v2.exe [2009-12-5 3272704]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
2009-09-03 20:21 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\avgrsstarter]
2009-11-12 17:58 12464 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]
BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ autocheck autochk *\0SsiEfr.e

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^HP_Administrator^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^LimeWire On Startup.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\LimeWire On Startup.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\LimeWire On Startup.lnkStartup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^HP_Administrator^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^MagicDisc.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\MagicDisc.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\MagicDisc.lnkStartup
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SMSTray
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SpybotSD TeaTimer

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe ARM]
2009-09-04 17:08 935288 ----a-r- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Photo Downloader]
2007-03-09 16:09 63712 ----a-w- c:\program files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.2\Apps\apdproxy.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Reader Speed Launcher]
2009-10-03 09:08 35696 ----a-w- c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AppleSyncNotifier]
2009-08-13 20:51 177440 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ctfmon.exe]
2008-04-14 00:12 15360 ------w- c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Google Update]
2009-08-26 21:15 133104 ----atw- c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HP Software Update]
2005-02-17 04:11 49152 ----a-w- c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\hpqSRMon]
2007-08-22 22:31 80896 ----a-w- c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HpqSRmon.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper]
2009-10-29 02:21 141600 ----a-w- c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LogitechCommunicationsManager]
2007-10-25 21:33 563984 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LogitechQuickCamRibbon]
2007-10-25 21:37 2178832 ----a-w- c:\program files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MAAgent]
2008-05-27 01:13 57344 ----a-w- c:\program files\MarkAny\ContentSafer\MaAgent.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MySpaceIM]
2007-12-19 01:47 8720384 ----a-w- c:\program files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
2009-09-05 06:54 417792 ----a-w- c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\RemoteControl]
2004-06-29 03:29 32768 ----a-w- c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\StatusClient 2.6]
2005-04-08 15:18 151552 ----a-w- c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
2009-11-12 17:37 149280 ----a-w- c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\TomcatStartup 2.5]
2004-05-20 15:37 188416 ----a-w- c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox\hpbpsttp.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\services]
"PnkBstrA"=2 (0x2)
"iPod Service"=3 (0x3)
"gusvc"=3 (0x3)
"gupdate"=2 (0x2)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dpnsvr.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dxdiag.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\network diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe"= c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync RAPI Manager
"c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe"= c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Connection Manager
"c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe"= c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Application
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\PnkBstrA.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\PnkBstrB.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\MySpace\\IM\\MySpaceIM.exe"=
"c:\\Documents and Settings\\HP_Administrator\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\Google\\Google Talk Plugin\\googletalkplugin.dll"=
"c:\\Documents and Settings\\HP_Administrator\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\Google\\Google Talk Plugin\\googletalkplugin.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG9\\avgupd.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG9\\avgnsx.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1700:TCP"= 1700:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access
"1641:TCP"= 1641:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Verification
"26675:TCP"= 26675:TCP:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Service
"1723:TCP"= 1723:TCP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22015
"1701:UDP"= 1701:UDP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22016
"500:UDP"= 500:UDP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22017

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [11/12/2009 11:58 AM 333192]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [11/12/2009 11:58 AM 360584]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys [11/23/2009 8:43 AM 9968]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [11/23/2009 8:43 AM 74480]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe [11/12/2009 11:57 AM 285392]
R2 EAPPkt;Realtek EAPPkt Protocol;c:\windows\system32\drivers\EAPPkt.sys [7/27/2007 5:16 PM 66048]
R3 BCMH43XX;Broadcom 802.11 USB Network Adapter Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\bcmwlhigh5.sys [12/5/2009 9:40 PM 632576]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS [11/23/2009 8:43 AM 7408]
S2 WSWNDA3100;WSWNDA3100;c:\program files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WifiSvc.exe [12/5/2009 9:40 PM 278528]
S3 A5AGU;D-Link USB Wireless Network Adapter Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\A5AGU.sys [4/24/2008 8:21 PM 347648]
S3 camvid40;Philips SPC 900NC PC Camera;c:\windows\system32\drivers\camdrv41.sys [11/2/2007 6:08 PM 1240576]
S3 PTDUBus;PANTECH UM175 Composite Device Driver ;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDUBus.sys [3/28/2009 2:56 PM 29824]
S3 PTDUMdm;PANTECH UM175 Drivers;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDUMdm.sys [3/28/2009 2:56 PM 41344]
S3 PTDUVsp;PANTECH UM175 Diagnostic Port;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDUVsp.sys [3/28/2009 2:56 PM 39936]
S3 PTDUWWAN;PANTECH UM175 WWAN Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDUWWAN.sys [3/28/2009 2:56 PM 59776]
S3 RTLWUSB;NETGEAR WG111v2 54Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter NT Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\wg111v2.sys [3/27/2006 4:53 PM 112384]
S3 SjyPkt;SjyPkt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\SjyPkt.sys [7/27/2007 5:16 PM 13532]
S4 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [8/26/2009 3:15 PM 133104]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>;*.local
IE: &Windows Live Search - c:\program files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll/search.htm
IE: Add to Windows &Live Favorites - http://favorites.live.com/quickadd.aspx
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
DPF: {193C772A-87BE-4B19-A7BB-445B226FE9A1} - hxxp://download.ewido.net/ewidoOnlineScan.cab
DPF: {DE625294-70E6-45ED-B895-CFFA13AEB044} - hxxp://camera1.mairie-brest.fr/activex/AMC.cab
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com/
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}\components\frozen.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\Google\Google Gears\Firefox\lib\ff35\gears.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\LogMeInClient@logmein.com\plugins\npRACtrl.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\plugins\npgoogletalk.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.2.183.13\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Google\Update\1.2.183.13\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\np-mswmp.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: yahoo.homepage.dontask - true.
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

HKLM-Run-nwiz - nwiz.exe
MSConfigStartUp-AAWTray - c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\AAWTray.exe
MSConfigStartUp-MsnMsgr - c:\program files\Hitman Pro\surfright.exe
MSConfigStartUp-TkBellExe - c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
AddRemove-InstallShield_{C20CE592-B0F8-4D20-BF31-0151CA6331A6} - c:\program files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C20CE592-B0F8-4D20-BF31-0151CA6331A6}\setup.exe

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-12-28 11:42
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(788)
c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(6660)
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\program files\Common Files\Logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\program files\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 5\share\pihook.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\windows\system32\nvsvc32.exe
c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\windows\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
c:\windows\eHome\ehSched.exe
c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
c:\program files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe
c:\program files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
c:\windows\system32\HPZipm12.exe
c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
c:\windows\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe
c:\windows\system32\dllhost.exe
c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
c:\windows\system32\Rundll32.exe
c:\windows\AGRSMMSG.exe
c:\windows\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
c:\program files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe
c:\progra~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
Completion time: 2009-12-28 11:51:14 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-12-28 17:51

Pre-Run: 52,974,473,216 bytes free
Post-Run: 52,797,661,184 bytes free

- - End Of File - - 7746377CE9B750D16952B150755672B3

#8 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:41 AM

Hi,

How is your system running?

Please update your version of Malwarebytes and run a quick scan, post back with the content of the logfile.

• Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
  • Push the Quick Scan button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 ChaosClown

ChaosClown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:05 PM

If it is running any better, I don't notice it. Still freezing. When I hard restart it, sometimes it freezes again before all the desktop icons even load. Here are the report: BTW, don't know if I said thanks, but "Thank You".

OTL Extras logfile created on: 12/29/2009 12:56:01 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.20.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 62.00% Memory free
3.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 79.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1536 3072 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 226.12 Gb Total Space | 49.11 Gb Free Space | 21.72% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 6.74 Gb Total Space | 0.61 Gb Free Space | 9.11% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: YOUR-9EFCB93C24
Current User Name: HP_Administrator
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: On
Skip Microsoft Files: On
File Age = 14 Days
Output = Standard
Quick Scan

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.chm [@ = chm.file] -- "%SYSTEMROOT%\hh.exe" %1
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
chm.file [open] -- "%SYSTEMROOT%\hh.exe" %1
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- "%programfiles%\internet explorer\iexplore.exe"

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"26675:TCP" = 26675:TCP:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Service
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"1723:TCP" = 1723:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22015
"1701:UDP" = 1701:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22016
"500:UDP" = 500:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22017

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"1700:TCP" = 1700:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access
"1641:TCP" = 1641:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Verification
"26675:TCP" = 26675:TCP:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Service
"1723:TCP" = 1723:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22015
"1701:UDP" = 1701:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22016
"500:UDP" = 500:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22017

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%ProgramFiles%\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = %ProgramFiles%\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync RAPI Manager -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Connection Manager -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Application -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger (Phone) -- File not found

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe" = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire -- (Lime Wire, LLC)
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger -- (Yahoo! Inc.)
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpnsvr.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpnsvr.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft DirectPlay8 Server -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxdiag.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxdiag.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft DirectX Diagnostic Tool -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync RAPI Manager -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Connection Manager -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe:169.254.2.0/255.255.255.0:Enabled:ActiveSync Application -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe:*:Enabled:PnkBstrA -- ()
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe:*:Enabled:PnkBstrB -- ()
"C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe" = C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe:*:Enabled:MySpaceIM -- ()
"C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Talk Plugin\googletalkplugin.dll" = C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Talk Plugin\googletalkplugin.dll:*:Enabled:Google Talk Plugin -- (Google)
"C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Talk Plugin\googletalkplugin.exe" = C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Talk Plugin\googletalkplugin.exe:*:Enabled:Google Talk Plugin -- (Google)
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe" = C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe:*:Enabled:avgnsx.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{0354C0B5-AA35-49D8-B7B7-1CF3412465DD}" = DataCastComponent
"{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}" = Bonjour
"{0C66761E-497A-4BE3-AE0D-8EC30FC9A9AA}" = PC-Doctor for Windows
"{0D182A5E-AEE0-42ca-BD1D-4EEB2FFA256D}" = HP Image Zone Plus 4.2.3
"{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}" = Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
"{12A76360-388E-4B27-ABEB-D5FC5378DD2A}" = HPPhotoSmartPhotobookWebPack1
"{15EE79F4-4ED1-4267-9B0F-351009325D7D}" = HP Software Update
"{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{184E7118-0295-43C4-B72C-1D54AA75AAF7}" = Windows Live Mail
"{1C32666E-3F65-4A9A-BC4D-FE293015FE7B}" = hp LaserJet all-in-one
"{1E04F83B-2AB9-4301-9EF7-E86307F79C72}" = Google Earth
"{21E75254-410E-49C4-8981-2E1A2A2221F2}" = HP Diagnostic Assistant
"{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{257EC58E-03FD-472B-A9B6-93F23A3C4CB0}" = Scan
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216017FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 17
"{2BBC9458-07CA-4843-848B-5C8146E5EFA8}" = CreativeProjects
"{2D4F6BE3-6FEF-4FE9-9D01-1406B220D08C}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{2DFF31F9-7893-4922-AF66-C9A1EB4EBB31}" = Rhapsody Player Engine
"{2FCE4FC5-6930-40E7-A4F1-F862207424EF}" = InterVideo WinDVD Creator
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150100}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}" = Java™ 6 Update 2
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}" = Java™ 6 Update 3
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160040}" = Java™ 6 Update 4
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}" = Java™ 6 Update 5
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160060}" = Java™ 6 Update 6
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}" = Java™ 6 Update 7
"{32A3A4F4-B792-11D6-A78A-00B0D0150060}" = J2SE Development Kit 5.0 Update 6
"{341201D4-4F61-4ADB-987E-9CCE4D83A58D}" = Windows Live Toolbar Extension (Windows Live Toolbar)
"{34BFB099-07B2-4E95-A673-7362D60866A2}" = PSSWCORE
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3AC54383-31D1-4907-961B-B12CBB1D0AE8}" = MobileMe Control Panel
"{3AE681E0-4E8D-453F-950A-48534D3C0724}" = Copy
"{3AEF2F6C-F1D3-47CD-BF3B-A327F1FABE58}" = PSPrinters06
"{3C7839E7-21F4-49E0-B4D5-AC8ED818CCB0}" = NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 wireless USB 2.0 adapter
"{3FA365DF-2D68-45ED-8F83-8C8A33E65143}" = Apple Application Support
"{41254D7B-EADF-4078-AE4A-BD73B300EE86}" = Unload
"{416D80BA-6F6D-4672-B7CF-F54DA2F80B44}" = Microsoft Works
"{4CACFCD9-F71B-413A-8DF5-1A6419D5CDC6}" = Cards_Calendar_OrderGift_DoMorePlugout
"{5299C5E1-70F9-3D1D-A1FA-BDECA4EC8015}" = Google Talk Plugin
"{5421155F-B033-49DB-9B33-8F80F233D4D5}" = GdiplusUpgrade
"{54DD126C-E5F5-404C-B4B7-66DF7FD4F2FF}" = MSSoap
"{561A9B4E-2E48-4149-B977-59C7AFF62B52}" = HPIZ423
"{5CD4F991-BA3E-4EC4-A7A1-EFB61F4D7291}" = Setup
"{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}" = Sonic Express Labeler
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD
"{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}" = Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
"{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}" = Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
"{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142030}" = Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{7745B7A9-F323-4BB9-9811-01BF57A028DA}" = Map Button (Windows Live Toolbar)
"{786C4AD1-DCBA-49A6-B0EF-B317A344BD66}" = Windows Live Favorites for Windows Live Toolbar
"{7C7F30F4-94E7-4AA8-8941-90C4A80C68BF}" = NVIDIA nTune
"{7E265513-8CDA-4631-B696-F40D983F3B07}_is1" = CDBurnerXP
"{8105684D-8CA6-440D-8F58-7E5FD67A499D}" = Easy Internet Sign-up
"{818ABC3C-635C-4651-8183-D0E9640B7DD1}" = HP Update
"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{85BC5C08-E73D-11D2-964D-444553540000}" = Point
"{8777AC6D-89F9-4793-8266-DE406F343E89}" = QFolder
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8D0C57BC-4942-4960-BB6D-142456D6F233}" = HP Image Zone for Media Center PC
"{8D6AE289-7A5E-41B4-A7F0-687C2DAB1B87}" = Microsoft Location Finder
"{90120000-0010-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders (English) 12
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_OUTLOOKR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_OUTLOOKR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_OUTLOOKR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_OUTLOOKR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_OUTLOOKR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_OUTLOOKR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90AD8C11-ED4A-4AE7-BB70-7740C452C999}" = Visual J# .NET Redistributable Package
"{91120000-001A-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
"{91120000-001A-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_OUTLOOKR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-001A-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_OUTLOOKR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
"{9176251A-4CC1-4DDB-B343-B487195EB397}" = Windows Live Writer
"{91810AFC-A4F8-4EBA-A5AA-B198BBC81144}" = InterVideo WinDVD Player
"{9422C8EA-B0C6-4197-B8FC-DC797658CA00}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{945AC98B-3DC8-45BE-BAE0-22CEEE37A103}" = Logitech QuickCam
"{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}" = Sonic RecordNow!
"{981FB376-8418-4EA8-BBED-9DE5AA63E7D5}" = SkinsHP1
"{99052DB7-9592-4522-A558-5417BBAD48EE}" = Microsoft ActiveSync
"{9941F0AA-B903-4AF4-A055-83A9815CC011}" = Sonic Encoders
"{9CB2512B-3EC4-43DF-8002-46BDAB5EDD1B}" = QuickProjects
"{9EEBF8D5-8712-4D1D-88F4-4CDC2D270BC3}" = PrintScreen
"{A1DCC235-DACC-4E1F-8D11-D630634B4AEF}" = PhotoGallery
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A429C2AE-EBF1-4F81-A221-1C115CAADDAD}" = QuickTime
"{A5C4AD72-25FE-4899-B6DF-6D8DF63C93CF}" = Highlight Viewer (Windows Live Toolbar)
"{A5CC2A09-E9D3-49EC-923D-03874BBD4C2C}" = Windows Defender Signatures
"{A654A805-41D9-40C7-AA46-4AF04F044D61}" = Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.2
"{A7E4ECCA-4A8E-4258-8EC8-2DCCF5B11320}" = Windows Live installer
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{AAC4FC36-8F89-4587-8DD3-EBC57C83374D}" = Photosmart 320,370,7400,8100,8400 Series
"{AADEA55D-C834-4BCB-98A3-4B8D1C18F4EE}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A92000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.2
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-2447-0000-900000000003}" = Chinese Simplified Fonts Support For Adobe Reader 9
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-5464-3428-900000000004}" = Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 9
"{B103C8A7-D1CC-4B1A-BD41-883F652E097D}" = muvee autoProducer 3.5 magicMoments - HPD
"{B32C75F2-7495-4D01-9431-C11E97D66F8C}" = DocProc
"{B3D5D4E0-E965-41C4-ABFD-A7B1AD0663C2}" = Director
"{B45D9FEE-1AF4-46F3-9A83-2545F81547F5}" = CreativeProjectsTemplates
"{B56D5B09-C4FB-4EA0-8EAD-7BC3E2715A2D}" = DocumentViewer
"{B5FDA445-CAC4-4BA6-A8FB-A7212BD439DE}" = Microsoft XML Parser
"{B7A0CE06-068E-11D6-97FD-0050BACBF861}" = PowerProducer
"{BAD0FA60-09CF-4411-AE6A-C2844C8812FA}" = HP Photosmart Essential 2.5
"{BC2FE771-EDBE-3087-A676-2B6C45A2BF7E}" = Google Gears
"{BCC992E5-5C81-4066-9B55-03DC10B24D21}" = InstantShare
"{BF018D2F-C788-4AB1-AB95-1280EAB8F13E}" = TrayApp
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C13AF9C7-8E06-4354-B629-DF6192CE4A66}" = PANTECH UM175 Driver
"{C19BE821-89B1-4A96-AC7C-873810C0CB5F}" = ContentSAFER for Wizmax
"{C20CE592-B0F8-4D20-BF31-0151CA6331A6}" = EmoDio
"{C3F058C0-A21C-452D-8D99-95B1A45F417D}" = InterVideo DiscLabel
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D1A74FBB-CA8D-4CCA-9B89-BAAA436DB178}" = iTunes
"{D433ABC3-0CD8-4BB0-B6A9-84501B4B47B7}" = ArcSoft PhotoImpression 5
"{D5A145FC-D00C-4F1A-9119-EB4D9D659750}" = Windows Live Toolbar
"{D8E4A88B-E35A-4F3B-AB60-42E7DB0EC765}" = muvee autoProducer unPlugged - HPD
"{DB518BA6-CB74-4EB6-9ABD-880B6D6E1F38}" = HpSdpAppCoreApp
"{DD23CAA4-8872-4B95-B263-EA46FD82CF19}" = LaserAIO
"{E0879DDC-F053-4068-80C1-DBC358AC5917}" = LS_HSI
"{E08DC77E-D09A-4e36-8067-D6DBBCC5F8DC}" = VideoToolkit01
"{E0F252A6-DE85-4E93-A93B-DFC3537B3965}" = WG111v2 Configuration Utility
"{E2EFF20D-30BF-4907-B1FD-B7EBCED798D6}" = HPHDiscovery
"{EC8673DA-F96B-497E-B2DB-BC7B029FD680}" = BufferChm
"{EDE721EC-870A-11D8-9D75-000129760D75}" = PowerDirector Express
"{F084395C-40FB-4DB3-981C-B51E74E1E83D}" = Smart Menus (Windows Live Toolbar)
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F3CA9611-CD42-4562-ADAB-A554CF8E17F1}" = Microsoft WSE 2.0 SP3 Runtime
"{F4F47155-5B4D-42AA-97F8-490BC52EA7F3}" = Destinations
"{F65787F3-B356-45EC-8DD0-0E6758EDBCEE}" = WebReg
"{F91E1833-2D7C-4725-B98A-C779FEC41946}" = EarthLink MDAC
"{FF26F7EA-BCEE-478C-9A1B-6B4F88717D73}" = CueTour
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11
"Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.2" = Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.2
"Agere Systems Soft Modem" = Agere Systems PCI Soft Modem
"AVG9Uninstall" = AVG Free 9.0
"AXIS Media Control" = AXIS Media Control
"AXIS Media Control Embedded" = AXIS Media Control Embedded
"B3EE3001-DC24-4cd1-8743-5692C716659F" = Otto
"CCleaner" = CCleaner
"Cheat Engine 5.5_is1" = Cheat Engine 5.5
"EPSON Printer and Utilities" = EPSON Printer Software
"filehippo.com" = FileHippo.com Update Checker
"goodsearch" = GoodSearch Toolbar
"Help and Support Additions" = Help and Support Additions
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"hp LaserJet-all-in-one" = hp LaserJet-all-in-one
"HP Photo & Imaging" = HP Image Zone 4.2.3
"HP Photosmart Essential" = HP Photosmart Essential 2.5
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"InstallShield_{0C66761E-497A-4BE3-AE0D-8EC30FC9A9AA}" = PC-Doctor for Windows
"InstallShield_{3BD633E0-4BF8-4499-9149-88F0767D449C}" = Call of Duty® 4 - Modern Warfare™ 1.4 Patch
"InstallShield_{7C7F30F4-94E7-4AA8-8941-90C4A80C68BF}" = NVIDIA nTune
"InstallShield_{8105684D-8CA6-440D-8F58-7E5FD67A499D}" = Easy Internet Sign-up
"InstallShield_{8503C901-85D7-4262-88D2-8D8B2A7B08B8}" = Call of Duty® 4 - Modern Warfare™ 1.5 Multiplayer Patch
"InterActual Player" = InterActual Player
"IrfanView" = IrfanView (remove only)
"Lame MP3 Codec (for the ACM)" = Lame ACM MP3 Codec
"LimeWire" = LimeWire 5.4.1
"lvdrivers_11.50" = Logitech QuickCam Driver Package
"MagicDisc 2.5.79" = MagicDisc 2.5.79
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mobsters OverDrive Bot_is1" = Mobsters OverDrive Bot
"Mobsters Superbot_is1" = Mobsters Superbot
"Mozilla Firefox (3.5.6)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.5.6)
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"MSNINST" = MSN
"MySpaceIM" = MySpaceIM
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"Notepad++" = Notepad++
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager" = NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
"OrderReminder hp LaserJet 3015/3020/3030/3380" = OrderReminder hp LaserJet 3015/3020/3030/3380
"OUTLOOKR" = Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Trial
"PalTalk8.2" = PaltalkScene
"PokerStars" = PokerStars
"PS2" = PS2
"Python 2.2 combined Win32 extensions" = Python 2.2 combined Win32 extensions
"Python 2.2.1" = Python 2.2.1
"Security Task Manager" = Security Task Manager 1.7e
"Super Friend Adder_is1" = Super Friend Adder
"SystemRequirementsLab" = System Requirements Lab
"TBSB08131.TBSB08131Toolbar" = Power Search Tool
"VisualRoute" = VisualRoute
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"Windows Fonts Explorer_is1" = Windows Fonts Explorer 3.5
"Windows Live Toolbar" = Windows Live Toolbar
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"WOLAPI" = Westwood Shared Internet Components
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"XoftSpySE" = XoftSpySE
"XpsEPSC" = XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0
"Yahoo! Messenger" = Yahoo! Messenger

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 12/29/2009 11:31:24 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Media Center Guide | ID = 0
Description = Event Info: Guide creation error. Process: DefaultDomain Object Name:
Media Center Guide

Error - 12/29/2009 11:32:04 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1041
Description = Windows cannot query DllName registry entry for {7B849a69-220F-451E-B3FE-2CB811AF94AE}
and it will not be loaded. This is most likely caused by a faulty registration.

Error - 12/29/2009 11:32:04 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1041
Description = Windows cannot query DllName registry entry for {CF7639F3-ABA2-41DB-97F2-81E2C5DBFC5D}

Error - 12/29/2009 11:33:32 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Media Center Guide | ID = 0
Description = Event Info: Guide creation error. Process: DefaultDomain Object Name:
Media Center Guide

Error - 12/29/2009 1:16:14 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1041
Description = Windows cannot query DllName registry entry for {7B849a69-220F-451E-B3FE-2CB811AF94AE}

Error - 12/29/2009 1:16:14 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1041
Description = Windows cannot query DllName registry entry for {CF7639F3-ABA2-41DB-97F2-81E2C5DBFC5D}

Error - 12/29/2009 1:27:04 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1041

Error - 12/29/2009 1:27:04 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1041

Error - 12/29/2009 2:49:14 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1041

Error - 12/29/2009 2:49:14 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1041

[ System Events ]
Error - 12/28/2009 1:31:56 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Description = The WSWNDA3100 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this
1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 5000 milliseconds:
Restart the service.

Error - 12/28/2009 1:33:39 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Restart the service.

Error - 12/28/2009 1:35:50 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Restart the service.

Error - 12/28/2009 1:36:30 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Restart the service.

Error - 12/28/2009 1:36:37 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Restart the service.

Error - 12/28/2009 1:37:03 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Restart the service.

Error - 12/28/2009 1:38:08 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Restart the service.

Error - 12/28/2009 1:39:01 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Restart the service.

Error - 12/28/2009 1:39:25 PM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Restart the service.

Error - 12/29/2009 11:33:00 AM | Computer Name = YOUR-9EFCB93C24 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1058" attempting to start the service gusvc with
arguments "" in order to run the server: {89DAE4CD-9F17-4980-902A-99BA84A8F5C8}

< End of report >
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTL logfile created on: 12/29/2009 12:56:01 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.20.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 62.00% Memory free
3.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 79.00% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 226.12 Gb Total Space | 49.11 Gb Free Space | 21.72% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 6.74 Gb Total Space | 0.61 Gb Free Space | 9.11% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

File Age = 14 Days
Output = Standard
Quick Scan

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2009/12/29 12:54:32 | 00,513,536 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2009/12/16 14:45:18 | 00,908,248 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2009/12/11 17:41:38 | 02,033,432 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
PRC - [2009/12/11 17:41:34 | 00,600,344 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
PRC - [2009/12/11 17:41:34 | 00,503,576 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
PRC - [2009/12/04 09:47:54 | 00,083,440 | ---- | M] (Google) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Talk Plugin\googletalkplugin.exe
PRC - [2009/11/23 08:43:26 | 02,001,648 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
PRC - [2009/11/20 20:32:14 | 00,154,216 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 11:57:46 | 01,055,000 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 11:57:45 | 00,702,744 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 11:57:42 | 00,285,392 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 11:37:41 | 00,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
PRC - [2009/08/28 18:42:54 | 00,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
PRC - [2009/08/26 15:15:35 | 00,133,104 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
PRC - [2009/06/16 14:36:22 | 03,272,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WNDA3100v2.exe
PRC - [2008/12/12 10:17:38 | 00,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 18:12:41 | 00,013,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 18:12:19 | 01,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2007/10/25 15:33:22 | 00,563,984 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
PRC - [2007/10/25 15:32:58 | 00,407,824 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
PRC - [2007/10/19 12:19:22 | 00,141,848 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
PRC - [2007/10/19 12:17:28 | 00,186,904 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
PRC - [2007/09/04 19:25:44 | 00,131,072 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA) -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
PRC - [2007/09/04 04:53:03 | 00,068,856 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
PRC - [2007/05/04 08:27:00 | 00,071,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe
PRC - [2006/11/13 12:39:52 | 01,289,000 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe
PRC - [2006/11/13 12:39:34 | 00,199,464 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe
PRC - [2005/03/04 11:01:56 | 00,088,209 | ---- | M] (Agere Systems) -- C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
PRC - [2004/09/23 17:30:48 | 00,038,912 | ---- | M] () -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
PRC - [2004/03/18 16:55:48 | 00,065,536 | ---- | M] (HP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2009/12/29 12:54:32 | 00,513,536 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2007/10/19 12:19:10 | 00,109,080 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2009/11/20 20:32:14 | 00,154,216 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe -- (NVSvc)
SRV - [2009/11/12 11:57:42 | 00,285,392 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe -- (avg9wd)
SRV - [2009/11/12 11:37:41 | 00,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService)
SRV - [2009/10/28 20:21:14 | 00,545,568 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe -- (iPod Service)
SRV - [2009/08/28 18:42:54 | 00,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe -- (Apple Mobile Device)
SRV - [2009/08/26 15:15:35 | 00,133,104 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe -- (gupdate) Google Update Service (gupdate)
SRV - [2009/08/10 22:01:43 | 00,182,768 | ---- | M] (Google) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe -- (gusvc)
SRV - [2009/06/04 15:49:18 | 00,278,528 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WifiSvc.exe -- (WSWNDA3100)
SRV - [2008/12/12 10:17:38 | 00,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe -- (Bonjour Service)
SRV - [2008/11/04 01:06:28 | 00,441,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE -- (odserv)
SRV - [2008/03/02 17:49:25 | 00,066,872 | ---- | M] () [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe -- (PnkBstrA)
SRV - [2007/10/25 15:27:54 | 00,266,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\installer\WLSetupSvc.exe -- (WLSetupSvc)
SRV - [2007/10/19 12:21:16 | 00,141,848 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe -- (LVSrvLauncher)
SRV - [2007/10/19 12:19:22 | 00,141,848 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe -- (LVPrcSrv)
SRV - [2007/10/19 12:17:28 | 00,186,904 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe -- (LVCOMSer)
SRV - [2007/09/04 19:25:44 | 00,131,072 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe -- (nTuneService)
SRV - [2007/05/04 08:27:00 | 00,071,360 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe -- (NMSAccessU)
SRV - [2006/10/26 14:03:08 | 00,145,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE -- (ose)
SRV - [2005/04/04 00:41:10 | 00,069,632 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe -- (IDriverT)
SRV - [2004/09/23 17:30:48 | 00,038,912 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe -- (LightScribeService)
SRV - [2004/03/18 16:55:48 | 00,065,536 | ---- | M] (HP) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe -- (Pml Driver HPZ12)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomSearch = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/...rch/search.html

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Restore = http://www.msn.com
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>;*.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.google.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}:9.0.0.716
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {000a9d1c-beef-4f90-9363-039d445309b8}:0.5.33.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: LogMeInClient@logmein.com:1.0.0.464
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}:1.6.6.20090220
FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.no_proxies_on: "localhost,127.0.0.1"

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\FireFox\Extensions\\{000a9d1c-beef-4f90-9363-039d445309b8}: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Firefox\ [2009/11/09 22:45:16 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\FireFox\Extensions\\{3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Firefox [2009/12/11 17:41:47 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2009/12/16 14:45:22 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2009/12/16 14:45:22 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/11/03 13:51:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2009/11/03 13:51:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\mozswing@mozswing.org
[2009/12/27 18:48:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions
[2009/08/16 19:59:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] (Yahoo! Toolbar) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}
[2009/10/26 02:22:07 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\firebug@software.joehewitt(2).com
[2009/10/26 03:22:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\LogMeInClient@logmein.com
[2009/12/27 18:48:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions

O1 HOSTS File: (27 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2 - BHO: (GoodSearch Toolbar) - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-95BA-ED6DB186BE32} - C:\Program Files\goodsearch\goodsearch.dll (GoodSearch LLC )
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live Toolbar Helper) - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Google Dictionary Compression sdch) - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Gears Helper) - {E0FEFE40-FBF9-42AE-BA58-794CA7E3FB53} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.33.0\gears.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (GoodSearch Toolbar) - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-95BA-ED6DB186BE32} - C:\Program Files\goodsearch\goodsearch.dll (GoodSearch LLC )
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (HP view) - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPDTLK02.dll (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Windows Live Toolbar) - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (HP view) - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPDTLK02.dll (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (GoodSearch Toolbar) - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-95BA-ED6DB186BE32} - C:\Program Files\goodsearch\goodsearch.dll (GoodSearch LLC )
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (HP view) - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPDTLK02.dll (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Windows Live Toolbar) - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe (Agere Systems)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [P17Helper] C:\WINDOWS\System32\P17.dll ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\Recguard.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe (NVIDIA)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 Smart Wizard.lnk = C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WNDA3100v2.exe ()
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: InstallVisualStyle = C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles (Microsoft)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: InstallTheme = C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme ()
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows Live Search - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : &Gears Settings - {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.33.0\gears.dll (Google Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\INetRepl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\INetRepl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: PalTalk - {4EAFEF58-EEFA-4116-983D-03B49BCBFFFE} - C:\Program Files\Paltalk Messenger\Paltalk.exe File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Bodog Poker - {F47C1DB5-ED21-4dc1-853E-D1495792D4C5} - C:\Program Files\Bodog Poker\BPGame.exe File not found
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O16 - DPF: {01016526-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} https://install.charter.com/diskless/bin/ssctlsma.dll (SmartAccess Ctl Class)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=39204 (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {193C772A-87BE-4B19-A7BB-445B226FE9A1} http://download.ewido.net/ewidoOnlineScan.cab (ewidoOnlineScan Control)
O16 - DPF: {39B0684F-D7BF-4743-B050-FDC3F48F7E3B} http://www.fileplanet.com/fpdlmgr/cabs/FPDC_2.3.6.108.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1005.cab (MySpace Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {4CC35DAD-40EA-4640-ACC2-A1A3B6FB3E06} https://secure.scsportal.com/dana-cached/se...oterisSetup.cab (NeoterisSetup Control)
O16 - DPF: {67A5F8DC-1A4B-4D66-9F24-A704AD929EEE} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo.../sysreqlab2.cab (System Requirements Lab Class)
O16 - DPF: {745395C8-D0E1-4227-8586-624CA9A10A8D} http://8.10.120.42/activex/AMC.cab (AxisMediaControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {74DBCB52-F298-4110-951D-AD2FF67BC8AB} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo...iaSmartScan.cab (NVIDIA Smart Scan)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flash...t/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {A90A5822-F108-45AD-8482-9BC8B12DD539} http://www.crucial.com/controls/cpcScanner.cab (Crucial cpcScan)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.4.2/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {DE625294-70E6-45ED-B895-CFFA13AEB044} http://camera1.mairie-brest.fr/activex/AMC.cab (AxisMediaControlEmb Class)
O16 - DPF: {E8F628B5-259A-4734-97EE-BA914D7BE941} http://driveragent.com/files/driveragent.cab (Driver Agent ActiveX Control)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 24.159.193.40 68.115.71.53
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\mailcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter: DllName - avgrsstx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\avgrsstx.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxsrvc.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxsrvc.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\WRNotifier: DllName - WRLogonNTF.dll - File not found
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {88485281-8b4b-4f8d-9ede-82e29a064277} - C:\Program Files\MarkAny\ContentSafer\MACSMANAGER.dll (MarkAny Cooperation.)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2005/02/17 10:07:32 | 00,000,100 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2001/07/27 15:07:38 | 00,000,000 | -HS- | M] () - D:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ FAT32 ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/04/30 07:01:14 | 00,000,053 | -HS- | M] () - D:\AUTORUN.FCB -- [ FAT32 ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (SsiEfr.e) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ias [2009/12/29 09:31:26 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (53483750268338176)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 14 Days ==========

[2009/12/29 12:54:32 | 00,513,536 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\schrauber
[2009/12/28 11:20:38 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2009/12/28 11:20:37 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ComboFix
[2009/12/28 11:19:47 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2009/12/27 17:05:49 | 00,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Recent
[2009/11/12 11:55:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/11/12 11:55:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/11/12 11:54:59 | 00,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/11/12 11:54:59 | 00,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/10/26 05:19:08 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\TeamViewer
[2009/08/26 15:20:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Google
[2009/08/26 15:15:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Google
[2008/02/28 11:36:51 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\NVIDIA Corporation
[2007/11/02 18:53:02 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia
[2007/08/02 17:33:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Apple
[2006/05/03 18:34:52 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Webroot
[2005/10/13 14:51:14 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Symantec
[2002/04/10 19:41:06 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\A3d.dll
[6 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[30 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[15 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 14 Days ==========

[2009/12/29 12:54:32 | 00,513,536 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/12/29 12:38:00 | 00,001,022 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1062031143-3017424109-1278567881-1008UA.job
[2009/12/29 12:25:00 | 00,000,906 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2009/12/29 12:20:00 | 00,000,276 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Check Updates for Windows Live Toolbar.job
[2009/12/29 11:38:00 | 00,000,970 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1062031143-3017424109-1278567881-1008Core.job
[2009/12/29 09:37:06 | 47,180,611 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\incavi.avm
[2009/12/29 09:36:51 | 00,128,231 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\microavi.avg
[2009/12/29 09:35:45 | 00,686,692 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2009/12/29 09:35:45 | 00,559,114 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2009/12/29 09:35:45 | 00,115,154 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2009/12/29 09:32:55 | 00,262,558 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvApps.xml
[2009/12/29 09:32:13 | 00,001,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/12/29 09:32:06 | 00,000,902 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2009/12/29 09:31:13 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/12/29 09:31:09 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/12/28 22:20:13 | 12,320,768 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\ntuser.dat
[2009/12/28 22:20:13 | 00,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\ntuser.ini
[2009/12/28 11:42:42 | 00,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2009/12/28 11:42:30 | 00,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2009/12/28 11:29:52 | 03,867,756 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\schrauber.exe
[2009/12/27 19:42:23 | 00,006,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\3o23pe3l95Q15S15R99cr7a25fb494e3f13af.jpg
[2009/12/27 19:42:16 | 00,006,780 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\3nb3p63oc5Od5S55R79cr6ac61f3a0ba8148c.jpg
[2009/12/27 09:06:39 | 00,001,001 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\Shortcut to 86dsuu2x.exe.lnk
[2009/12/27 08:52:49 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
[2009/12/27 08:52:23 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\logiflt.iad
[2009/12/26 23:56:38 | 00,125,952 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/12/23 13:19:52 | 00,015,775 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\armoire from bratt decor.gif
[2009/12/20 03:24:00 | 00,000,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Driver Robot.job
[2009/12/19 06:25:44 | 00,031,362 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
[2009/12/19 06:25:44 | 00,013,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\Olivia12-18-2009.wps
[2009/12/16 15:57:25 | 00,001,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Logitech QuickCam.lnk
[15 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,261,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2009/12/28 11:29:47 | 03,867,756 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\schrauber.exe
[2009/12/27 19:42:22 | 00,006,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\3o23pe3l95Q15S15R99cr7a25fb494e3f13af.jpg
[2009/12/27 19:42:15 | 00,006,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\3nb3p63oc5Od5S55R79cr6ac61f3a0ba8148c.jpg
[2009/12/27 09:06:39 | 00,001,001 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\Shortcut to 86dsuu2x.exe.lnk
[2009/12/23 13:19:51 | 00,015,775 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\armoire from bratt decor.gif
[2009/12/19 06:25:44 | 00,013,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\Olivia12-18-2009.wps
[2009/11/15 19:40:32 | 00,000,622 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\RegGenie.ini
[2009/11/01 13:25:03 | 00,007,168 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\StarOpen.sys
[2009/10/27 15:11:56 | 00,059,500 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lvcoinst.ini
[2009/09/05 02:17:29 | 01,970,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3dx9.dll
[2009/08/12 21:26:10 | 00,000,808 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
[2008/06/23 04:25:01 | 00,000,277 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2008/05/26 19:14:00 | 00,921,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vorbisenc.dll
[2008/05/26 19:14:00 | 00,237,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OggDS.dll
[2008/05/26 19:14:00 | 00,188,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vorbis.dll
[2008/05/26 19:14:00 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ogg.dll
[2008/03/02 17:37:20 | 00,022,328 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\PnkBstrK.sys
[2008/02/28 17:45:39 | 00,000,054 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\winpoint.ini
[2008/02/28 11:52:46 | 00,000,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\mafosav.INI
[2008/02/15 17:34:25 | 00,002,528 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\$_hpcst$.hpc
[2007/11/02 18:16:42 | 00,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2007/11/02 18:08:44 | 00,308,736 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fpxlib.dll
[2007/11/02 18:08:44 | 00,091,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\jpeglib.dll
[2007/10/11 17:59:24 | 00,025,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\LVPr2Mon.sys
[2007/08/16 15:44:02 | 00,000,214 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HP_48BitScanUpdatePatch.ini
[2007/07/27 17:16:12 | 00,126,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EnumDevLib.dll
[2007/07/10 02:48:08 | 00,299,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LAME_MP3.dll
[2007/06/19 16:55:19 | 00,001,759 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QTSBandwidthCache
[2007/04/12 16:14:50 | 04,510,208 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\ehthumbs.db
[2007/04/09 17:39:04 | 00,022,328 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PnkBstrK.sys
[2007/03/12 12:01:30 | 00,217,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NVGfxOgl.dll
[2006/11/25 06:06:53 | 00,001,138 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdplayer.ini
[2006/10/24 16:38:34 | 00,000,058 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\mchguid.ini
[2006/05/10 19:27:39 | 00,005,679 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\GdiplusUpgrade_MSIApproach_Wrapper.log
[2006/05/10 19:27:39 | 00,000,206 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HPGdiPlus.ini
[2006/05/10 16:07:20 | 00,074,752 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\jst.dll
[2006/05/10 16:07:20 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PMLJNI.dll
[2006/05/10 16:04:26 | 00,004,135 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hplj3380.ini
[2006/05/03 18:34:46 | 00,684,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\libeay32.dll
[2006/05/03 18:34:46 | 00,155,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ssleay32.dll
[2006/04/26 17:04:31 | 00,000,393 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpbvspst.ini
[2006/04/26 17:04:02 | 00,001,050 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpbvnstp.ini
[2006/04/26 17:03:57 | 00,221,184 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HP3AIOZ6.dll
[2006/03/22 15:05:17 | 00,000,097 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PICSDK.ini
[2006/03/22 15:02:36 | 00,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\EPCX4800.ini
[2006/02/28 15:38:00 | 00,573,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvhwvid.dll
[2006/02/28 15:38:00 | 00,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2006/01/26 13:49:45 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MSDraw.ini
[2006/01/01 09:57:09 | 00,000,385 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iPlayer.INI
[2005/08/05 14:01:54 | 00,235,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\psisdecd.dll
[2005/07/07 03:26:56 | 00,005,627 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ludap17.ini
[2005/06/21 21:11:07 | 00,184,320 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EmbeddedDX.dll
[2005/05/08 19:08:15 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpqEmlSz.INI
[2005/05/03 05:38:42 | 00,064,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P17.dll
[2005/04/18 21:53:37 | 00,031,362 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
[2005/03/12 10:04:40 | 00,125,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2005/03/10 23:23:20 | 00,000,139 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\fusioncache.dat
[2005/03/08 00:17:08 | 00,000,054 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctzapxx.ini
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeW7.dll
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,200,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeA6.dll
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,192,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeP6.dll
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,192,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeM6.dll
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,188,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizePX.dll
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresize.dll
[2004/11/06 00:26:23 | 00,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2004/11/05 07:23:24 | 00,015,302 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CHODDI.SYS
[2004/11/05 07:23:13 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hpreg.dll
[2004/11/05 06:54:13 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2004/11/05 05:15:37 | 00,016,827 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hpzinstall.log
[2004/11/05 05:09:11 | 00,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini
[2004/11/05 05:05:15 | 00,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hcwXDS.dll
[2004/11/05 04:19:43 | 00,299,073 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PythonCOM22.dll
[2004/11/05 04:19:43 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PyWinTypes22.dll
[2004/11/05 04:19:15 | 00,016,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcbmm.dll
[2004/11/05 02:58:42 | 00,000,813 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2004/11/05 01:28:05 | 00,000,549 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oeminfo.ini
[2004/09/14 01:35:56 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2004/09/08 19:56:40 | 00,158,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unrar.dll
[2004/08/20 05:14:46 | 00,086,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PcdrKernelModeServices.dll
[2004/08/20 05:14:46 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ProgressTrace.dll
[2003/10/02 04:48:18 | 00,053,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P17CPI.dll
[2003/09/26 06:42:46 | 00,002,421 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\scrubber.ini
[2003/04/11 01:04:00 | 00,028,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\JAWTAccessBridge.dll
[2003/01/08 00:05:08 | 00,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[2002/12/05 17:51:00 | 00,059,392 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\streamhlp.dll
[2002/05/03 14:40:32 | 00,094,274 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPBHEALR.DLL
[2001/03/28 11:37:14 | 00,000,033 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hppcap.ini
[2001/03/28 11:37:14 | 00,000,033 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hppcap.ini
[1998/08/29 13:50:28 | 00,040,448 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unace.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2009/11/12 11:57:41 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9
[2009/11/13 01:31:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Canneverbe Limited
[2007/08/19 18:08:49 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Escape From Paradise
[2009/11/10 21:28:13 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft
[2006/05/12 12:42:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft(2)
[2009/10/28 17:56:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Hitman Pro
[2005/04/22 19:07:58 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MSScanAppDataDir
[2005/04/17 20:34:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\muvee Technologies
[2007/10/05 00:41:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Prevx
[2007/09/05 13:36:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SecTaskMan
[2009/11/12 12:10:28 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2009/10/23 13:36:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}
[2009/12/29 12:20:00 | 00,000,276 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Check Updates for Windows Live Toolbar.job
[2009/12/20 03:24:00 | 00,000,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Driver Robot.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >
[2005/10/31 09:56:00 | 00,700,416 | ---- | M] (LimeWire) -- C:\StubInstaller.exe

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2008/04/13 12:36:38 | 00,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 12:36:38 | 00,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 12:36:38 | 00,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\agp440.sys

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2008/04/13 12:40:30 | 00,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 12:40:30 | 00,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 12:40:30 | 00,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 00:59:44 | 00,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: EVENTLOG.DLL >
[2008/04/13 18:11:53 | 00,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/13 18:11:53 | 00,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/13 18:11:53 | 00,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/09 15:00:00 | 00,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2008/04/13 18:12:01 | 00,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/13 18:12:01 | 00,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/13 18:12:01 | 00,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netlogon.dll
[2004/08/09 15:00:00 | 00,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2004/08/09 15:00:00 | 00,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 18:12:05 | 00,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 18:12:05 | 00,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 18:12:05 | 00,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scecli.dll

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 120 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34
@Alternate Data Stream - 109 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2
@Alternate Data Stream - 106 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:B63300D1
< End of report >

#10 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:42 PM

Hi,

Please update your version of Malwarebytes and run a quick scan, post back with the content of the logfile.

Did you do that?

Also please do this:

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Push the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Push Posted Image
A log file will be saved here: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 ChaosClown

ChaosClown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:35 AM

Here are both reports. Sorry about missing the Malwarebytes' instructions earlier.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.42
Database version: 3454
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

12/29/2009 11:18:04 PM
mbam-log-2009-12-29 (23-18-04).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 138360
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 55 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

ESETSmartInstaller@High as downloader log:
all ok
# version=7
# OnlineScannerApp.exe=1.0.0.1
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6211
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=c0ab631599b8974f9adc7250ba91de66
# end=finished
# remove_checked=true
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=false
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2009-12-30 07:25:33
# local_time=2009-12-30 01:25:33 (-0600, Central Standard Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=5.1.2600 NT Service Pack 3
# compatibility_mode=512 16777215 100 0 73288708 73288708 0 0
# compatibility_mode=768 16777215 100 0 102252050 102252050 0 0
# compatibility_mode=1024 16777191 100 0 3184465 3184465 0 0
# compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 0 0 0 0
# scanned=135805
# found=1
# cleaned=1
# scan_time=6806
C:\Database Plus\Database Plus.xls probably unknown MACRO virus (deleted - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C

#12 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:11 PM

Looks good :(

How is your system running?

Please post back with a fresh OTL logfile.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 ChaosClown

ChaosClown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

Terrible! Running horribly!

OTL logfile created on: 12/30/2009 5:55:01 PM - Run 2

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 64.00% Memory free
3.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 82.00% Paging File free

Drive C: | 226.12 Gb Total Space | 48.79 Gb Free Space | 21.58% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

File Age = 14 Days
Output = Standard
Quick Scan

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2009/12/29 12:54:32 | 00,513,536 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2009/12/16 14:45:18 | 00,908,248 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2009/12/11 17:41:38 | 02,033,432 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
PRC - [2009/12/11 17:41:34 | 00,600,344 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
PRC - [2009/12/11 17:41:34 | 00,503,576 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
PRC - [2009/12/11 17:41:31 | 00,745,752 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgscanx.exe
PRC - [2009/12/04 09:47:54 | 00,083,440 | ---- | M] (Google) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Talk Plugin\googletalkplugin.exe
PRC - [2009/11/23 08:43:26 | 02,001,648 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
PRC - [2009/11/20 20:32:14 | 00,154,216 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 11:57:46 | 01,055,000 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 11:57:45 | 00,702,744 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 11:57:42 | 00,285,392 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 11:37:41 | 00,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
PRC - [2009/08/28 18:42:54 | 00,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
PRC - [2009/08/26 15:15:35 | 00,133,104 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
PRC - [2009/06/16 14:36:22 | 03,272,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WNDA3100v2.exe
PRC - [2008/12/12 10:17:38 | 00,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 18:12:41 | 00,013,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 18:12:19 | 01,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2007/10/25 15:33:22 | 00,563,984 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
PRC - [2007/10/25 15:32:58 | 00,407,824 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
PRC - [2007/10/19 12:19:22 | 00,141,848 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
PRC - [2007/10/19 12:17:28 | 00,186,904 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
PRC - [2007/09/04 19:25:44 | 00,131,072 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA) -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
PRC - [2007/09/04 04:53:03 | 00,068,856 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
PRC - [2007/05/04 08:27:00 | 00,071,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe
PRC - [2006/11/13 12:39:52 | 01,289,000 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe
PRC - [2006/11/13 12:39:34 | 00,199,464 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\rapimgr.exe
PRC - [2005/03/04 11:01:56 | 00,088,209 | ---- | M] (Agere Systems) -- C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
PRC - [2004/09/23 17:30:48 | 00,038,912 | ---- | M] () -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
PRC - [2004/03/18 16:55:48 | 00,065,536 | ---- | M] (HP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2009/12/29 12:54:32 | 00,513,536 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2007/10/19 12:19:10 | 00,109,080 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcInj.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2009/11/20 20:32:14 | 00,154,216 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe -- (NVSvc)
SRV - [2009/11/12 11:57:42 | 00,285,392 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe -- (avg9wd)
SRV - [2009/11/12 11:37:41 | 00,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService)
SRV - [2009/10/28 20:21:14 | 00,545,568 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe -- (iPod Service)
SRV - [2009/08/28 18:42:54 | 00,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe -- (Apple Mobile Device)
SRV - [2009/08/26 15:15:35 | 00,133,104 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe -- (gupdate) Google Update Service (gupdate)
SRV - [2009/08/10 22:01:43 | 00,182,768 | ---- | M] (Google) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe -- (gusvc)
SRV - [2009/06/04 15:49:18 | 00,278,528 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WifiSvc.exe -- (WSWNDA3100)
SRV - [2008/12/12 10:17:38 | 00,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe -- (Bonjour Service)
SRV - [2008/11/04 01:06:28 | 00,441,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE -- (odserv)
SRV - [2008/03/02 17:49:25 | 00,066,872 | ---- | M] () [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe -- (PnkBstrA)
SRV - [2007/10/25 15:27:54 | 00,266,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\installer\WLSetupSvc.exe -- (WLSetupSvc)
SRV - [2007/10/19 12:21:16 | 00,141,848 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe -- (LVSrvLauncher)
SRV - [2007/10/19 12:19:22 | 00,141,848 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe -- (LVPrcSrv)
SRV - [2007/10/19 12:17:28 | 00,186,904 | ---- | M] (Logitech Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe -- (LVCOMSer)
SRV - [2007/09/04 19:25:44 | 00,131,072 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe -- (nTuneService)
SRV - [2007/05/04 08:27:00 | 00,071,360 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe -- (NMSAccessU)
SRV - [2006/10/26 14:03:08 | 00,145,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE -- (ose)
SRV - [2005/04/04 00:41:10 | 00,069,632 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe -- (IDriverT)
SRV - [2004/09/23 17:30:48 | 00,038,912 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe -- (LightScribeService)
SRV - [2004/03/18 16:55:48 | 00,065,536 | ---- | M] (HP) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe -- (Pml Driver HPZ12)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomSearch = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/...rch/search.html

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Restore = http://www.msn.com
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>;*.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.google.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}:9.0.0.716
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {000a9d1c-beef-4f90-9363-039d445309b8}:0.5.33.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: LogMeInClient@logmein.com:1.0.0.464
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}:1.6.6.20090220
FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.no_proxies_on: "localhost,127.0.0.1"

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\FireFox\Extensions\\{000a9d1c-beef-4f90-9363-039d445309b8}: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Firefox\ [2009/11/09 22:45:16 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\FireFox\Extensions\\{3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Firefox [2009/12/11 17:41:47 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2009/12/16 14:45:22 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2009/12/16 14:45:22 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/11/03 13:51:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2009/11/03 13:51:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\mozswing@mozswing.org
[2009/12/29 18:54:24 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions
[2009/08/16 19:59:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] (Yahoo! Toolbar) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}
[2009/10/26 02:22:07 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\firebug@software.joehewitt(2).com
[2009/10/26 03:22:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cl9kljoy.default\extensions\LogMeInClient@logmein.com
[2009/12/29 18:54:25 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions

O1 HOSTS File: (27 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2 - BHO: (GoodSearch Toolbar) - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-95BA-ED6DB186BE32} - C:\Program Files\goodsearch\goodsearch.dll (GoodSearch LLC )
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live Toolbar Helper) - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Google Dictionary Compression sdch) - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Gears Helper) - {E0FEFE40-FBF9-42AE-BA58-794CA7E3FB53} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.33.0\gears.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (GoodSearch Toolbar) - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-95BA-ED6DB186BE32} - C:\Program Files\goodsearch\goodsearch.dll (GoodSearch LLC )
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (HP view) - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPDTLK02.dll (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Windows Live Toolbar) - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (HP view) - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPDTLK02.dll (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (GoodSearch Toolbar) - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-95BA-ED6DB186BE32} - C:\Program Files\goodsearch\goodsearch.dll (GoodSearch LLC )
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (HP view) - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPDTLK02.dll (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Windows Live Toolbar) - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe (Agere Systems)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [P17Helper] C:\WINDOWS\System32\P17.dll ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\Recguard.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\wcescomm.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe (NVIDIA)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 Smart Wizard.lnk = C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WNDA3100v2\WNDA3100v2.exe ()
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: InstallVisualStyle = C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles (Microsoft)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: InstallTheme = C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme ()
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Windows Live Search - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : &Gears Settings - {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.33.0\gears.dll (Google Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\INetRepl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Create Mobile Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\INetRepl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: PalTalk - {4EAFEF58-EEFA-4116-983D-03B49BCBFFFE} - C:\Program Files\Paltalk Messenger\Paltalk.exe File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Bodog Poker - {F47C1DB5-ED21-4dc1-853E-D1495792D4C5} - C:\Program Files\Bodog Poker\BPGame.exe File not found
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O16 - DPF: {01016526-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} https://install.charter.com/diskless/bin/ssctlsma.dll (SmartAccess Ctl Class)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=39204 (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {193C772A-87BE-4B19-A7BB-445B226FE9A1} http://download.ewido.net/ewidoOnlineScan.cab (ewidoOnlineScan Control)
O16 - DPF: {39B0684F-D7BF-4743-B050-FDC3F48F7E3B} http://www.fileplanet.com/fpdlmgr/cabs/FPDC_2.3.6.108.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1005.cab (MySpace Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {4CC35DAD-40EA-4640-ACC2-A1A3B6FB3E06} https://secure.scsportal.com/dana-cached/se...oterisSetup.cab (NeoterisSetup Control)
O16 - DPF: {67A5F8DC-1A4B-4D66-9F24-A704AD929EEE} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo.../sysreqlab2.cab (System Requirements Lab Class)
O16 - DPF: {745395C8-D0E1-4227-8586-624CA9A10A8D} http://8.10.120.42/activex/AMC.cab (AxisMediaControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {74DBCB52-F298-4110-951D-AD2FF67BC8AB} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo...iaSmartScan.cab (NVIDIA Smart Scan)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flash...t/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {A90A5822-F108-45AD-8482-9BC8B12DD539} http://www.crucial.com/controls/cpcScanner.cab (Crucial cpcScan)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.4.2/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {DE625294-70E6-45ED-B895-CFFA13AEB044} http://camera1.mairie-brest.fr/activex/AMC.cab (AxisMediaControlEmb Class)
O16 - DPF: {E8F628B5-259A-4734-97EE-BA914D7BE941} http://driveragent.com/files/driveragent.cab (Driver Agent ActiveX Control)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 24.159.193.40 68.115.71.53
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\mailcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter: DllName - avgrsstx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\avgrsstx.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxsrvc.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxsrvc.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\WRNotifier: DllName - WRLogonNTF.dll - File not found
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {88485281-8b4b-4f8d-9ede-82e29a064277} - C:\Program Files\MarkAny\ContentSafer\MACSMANAGER.dll (MarkAny Cooperation.)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2005/02/17 10:07:32 | 00,000,100 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2001/07/27 15:07:38 | 00,000,000 | -HS- | M] () - D:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ FAT32 ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/04/30 07:01:14 | 00,000,053 | -HS- | M] () - D:\AUTORUN.FCB -- [ FAT32 ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (SsiEfr.e) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ias [2009/12/30 17:47:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (53483750268338176)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 14 Days ==========

[2009/12/29 23:26:54 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ESET
[2009/12/29 23:26:17 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER
[2009/12/29 12:54:32 | 00,513,536 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\schrauber
[2009/12/28 11:20:38 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2009/12/28 11:20:37 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ComboFix
[2009/12/28 11:19:47 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2009/12/27 17:05:49 | 00,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Recent
[2009/11/12 11:55:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/11/12 11:55:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/11/12 11:54:59 | 00,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/11/12 11:54:59 | 00,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/10/26 05:19:08 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\TeamViewer
[2009/08/26 15:20:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Google
[2009/08/26 15:15:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Google
[2008/02/28 11:36:51 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\NVIDIA Corporation
[2007/11/02 18:53:02 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia
[2007/08/02 17:33:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Apple
[2006/05/03 18:34:52 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Webroot
[2005/10/13 14:51:14 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Symantec
[2002/04/10 19:41:06 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\A3d.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 14 Days ==========

[2009/12/30 17:51:02 | 00,686,692 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2009/12/30 17:51:02 | 00,559,114 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2009/12/30 17:51:02 | 00,115,154 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2009/12/30 17:50:35 | 47,219,801 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\incavi.avm
[2009/12/30 17:48:19 | 00,262,558 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvApps.xml
[2009/12/30 17:48:03 | 00,001,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/12/30 17:48:01 | 00,000,902 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2009/12/30 17:46:56 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/12/30 17:46:51 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/12/30 03:25:00 | 00,000,906 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2009/12/30 03:20:00 | 00,000,276 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Check Updates for Windows Live Toolbar.job
[2009/12/30 02:38:00 | 00,001,022 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1062031143-3017424109-1278567881-1008UA.job
[2009/12/29 23:26:27 | 02,672,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe
[2009/12/29 12:54:32 | 00,513,536 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/12/29 11:38:00 | 00,000,970 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1062031143-3017424109-1278567881-1008Core.job
[2009/12/29 09:36:51 | 00,128,231 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\microavi.avg
[2009/12/28 22:20:13 | 12,320,768 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\ntuser.dat
[2009/12/28 22:20:13 | 00,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\ntuser.ini
[2009/12/28 11:42:42 | 00,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2009/12/28 11:42:30 | 00,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2009/12/28 11:29:52 | 03,867,756 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\schrauber.exe
[2009/12/27 19:42:23 | 00,006,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\3o23pe3l95Q15S15R99cr7a25fb494e3f13af.jpg
[2009/12/27 19:42:16 | 00,006,780 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\3nb3p63oc5Od5S55R79cr6ac61f3a0ba8148c.jpg
[2009/12/27 09:06:39 | 00,001,001 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\Shortcut to 86dsuu2x.exe.lnk
[2009/12/27 08:52:49 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
[2009/12/27 08:52:23 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\logiflt.iad
[2009/12/26 23:56:38 | 00,125,952 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/12/23 13:19:52 | 00,015,775 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\armoire from bratt decor.gif
[2009/12/20 03:24:00 | 00,000,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Driver Robot.job
[2009/12/19 06:25:44 | 00,031,362 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
[2009/12/19 06:25:44 | 00,013,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\Olivia12-18-2009.wps

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2009/12/29 23:26:07 | 02,672,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,261,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2009/12/28 11:30:45 | 00,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2009/12/28 11:29:47 | 03,867,756 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\schrauber.exe
[2009/12/27 19:42:22 | 00,006,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\3o23pe3l95Q15S15R99cr7a25fb494e3f13af.jpg
[2009/12/27 19:42:15 | 00,006,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\3nb3p63oc5Od5S55R79cr6ac61f3a0ba8148c.jpg
[2009/12/27 09:06:39 | 00,001,001 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\Shortcut to 86dsuu2x.exe.lnk
[2009/12/23 13:19:51 | 00,015,775 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\armoire from bratt decor.gif
[2009/12/19 06:25:44 | 00,013,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\Olivia12-18-2009.wps
[2009/11/15 19:40:32 | 00,000,622 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\RegGenie.ini
[2009/11/01 13:25:03 | 00,007,168 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\StarOpen.sys
[2009/10/27 15:11:56 | 00,059,500 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lvcoinst.ini
[2009/09/05 02:17:29 | 01,970,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3dx9.dll
[2009/08/12 21:26:10 | 00,000,808 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
[2008/06/23 04:25:01 | 00,000,277 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2008/05/26 19:14:00 | 00,921,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vorbisenc.dll
[2008/05/26 19:14:00 | 00,237,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OggDS.dll
[2008/05/26 19:14:00 | 00,188,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vorbis.dll
[2008/05/26 19:14:00 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ogg.dll
[2008/03/02 17:37:20 | 00,022,328 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\PnkBstrK.sys
[2008/02/28 17:45:39 | 00,000,054 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\winpoint.ini
[2008/02/28 11:52:46 | 00,000,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\mafosav.INI
[2008/02/15 17:34:25 | 00,002,528 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\$_hpcst$.hpc
[2007/11/02 18:16:42 | 00,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2007/11/02 18:08:44 | 00,308,736 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fpxlib.dll
[2007/11/02 18:08:44 | 00,091,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\jpeglib.dll
[2007/10/11 17:59:24 | 00,025,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\LVPr2Mon.sys
[2007/08/16 15:44:02 | 00,000,214 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HP_48BitScanUpdatePatch.ini
[2007/07/27 17:16:12 | 00,126,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EnumDevLib.dll
[2007/07/10 02:48:08 | 00,299,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LAME_MP3.dll
[2007/06/19 16:55:19 | 00,001,759 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QTSBandwidthCache
[2007/04/12 16:14:50 | 04,510,208 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\ehthumbs.db
[2007/04/09 17:39:04 | 00,022,328 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PnkBstrK.sys
[2007/03/12 12:01:30 | 00,217,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NVGfxOgl.dll
[2006/11/25 06:06:53 | 00,001,138 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdplayer.ini
[2006/10/24 16:38:34 | 00,000,058 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\mchguid.ini
[2006/05/10 19:27:39 | 00,005,679 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\GdiplusUpgrade_MSIApproach_Wrapper.log
[2006/05/10 19:27:39 | 00,000,206 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HPGdiPlus.ini
[2006/05/10 16:07:20 | 00,074,752 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\jst.dll
[2006/05/10 16:07:20 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PMLJNI.dll
[2006/05/10 16:04:26 | 00,004,135 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hplj3380.ini
[2006/05/03 18:34:46 | 00,684,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\libeay32.dll
[2006/05/03 18:34:46 | 00,155,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ssleay32.dll
[2006/04/26 17:04:31 | 00,000,393 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpbvspst.ini
[2006/04/26 17:04:02 | 00,001,050 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpbvnstp.ini
[2006/04/26 17:03:57 | 00,221,184 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HP3AIOZ6.dll
[2006/03/22 15:05:17 | 00,000,097 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PICSDK.ini
[2006/03/22 15:02:36 | 00,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\EPCX4800.ini
[2006/02/28 15:38:00 | 00,573,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvhwvid.dll
[2006/02/28 15:38:00 | 00,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2006/01/26 13:49:45 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MSDraw.ini
[2006/01/01 09:57:09 | 00,000,385 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iPlayer.INI
[2005/08/05 14:01:54 | 00,235,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\psisdecd.dll
[2005/07/07 03:26:56 | 00,005,627 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ludap17.ini
[2005/06/21 21:11:07 | 00,184,320 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EmbeddedDX.dll
[2005/05/08 19:08:15 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpqEmlSz.INI
[2005/05/03 05:38:42 | 00,064,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P17.dll
[2005/04/18 21:53:37 | 00,031,362 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
[2005/03/12 10:04:40 | 00,125,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2005/03/10 23:23:20 | 00,000,139 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\fusioncache.dat
[2005/03/08 00:17:08 | 00,000,054 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctzapxx.ini
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeW7.dll
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,200,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeA6.dll
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,192,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeP6.dll
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,192,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeM6.dll
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,188,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizePX.dll
[2005/02/17 10:05:57 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresize.dll
[2004/11/06 00:26:23 | 00,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2004/11/05 07:23:24 | 00,015,302 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CHODDI.SYS
[2004/11/05 07:23:13 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hpreg.dll
[2004/11/05 06:54:13 | 00,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2004/11/05 05:15:37 | 00,016,827 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hpzinstall.log
[2004/11/05 05:09:11 | 00,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini
[2004/11/05 05:05:15 | 00,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hcwXDS.dll
[2004/11/05 04:19:43 | 00,299,073 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PythonCOM22.dll
[2004/11/05 04:19:43 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PyWinTypes22.dll
[2004/11/05 04:19:15 | 00,016,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcbmm.dll
[2004/11/05 02:58:42 | 00,000,813 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2004/11/05 01:28:05 | 00,000,549 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oeminfo.ini
[2004/09/14 01:35:56 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2004/09/08 19:56:40 | 00,158,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unrar.dll
[2004/08/20 05:14:46 | 00,086,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PcdrKernelModeServices.dll
[2004/08/20 05:14:46 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ProgressTrace.dll
[2003/10/02 04:48:18 | 00,053,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P17CPI.dll
[2003/09/26 06:42:46 | 00,002,421 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\scrubber.ini
[2003/04/11 01:04:00 | 00,028,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\JAWTAccessBridge.dll
[2003/01/08 00:05:08 | 00,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[2002/12/05 17:51:00 | 00,059,392 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\streamhlp.dll
[2002/05/03 14:40:32 | 00,094,274 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPBHEALR.DLL
[2001/03/28 11:37:14 | 00,000,033 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hppcap.ini
[2001/03/28 11:37:14 | 00,000,033 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hppcap.ini
[1998/08/29 13:50:28 | 00,040,448 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unace.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2009/11/12 11:57:41 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9
[2009/11/13 01:31:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Canneverbe Limited
[2007/08/19 18:08:49 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Escape From Paradise
[2009/11/10 21:28:13 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft
[2006/05/12 12:42:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft(2)
[2009/10/28 17:56:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Hitman Pro
[2005/04/22 19:07:58 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MSScanAppDataDir
[2005/04/17 20:34:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\muvee Technologies
[2007/10/05 00:41:40 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Prevx
[2007/09/05 13:36:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SecTaskMan
[2009/11/12 12:10:28 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2009/10/23 13:36:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}
[2009/12/30 03:20:00 | 00,000,276 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Check Updates for Windows Live Toolbar.job
[2009/12/20 03:24:00 | 00,000,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Driver Robot.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >
[2005/10/31 09:56:00 | 00,700,416 | ---- | M] (LimeWire) -- C:\StubInstaller.exe

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2008/04/13 12:36:38 | 00,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 12:36:38 | 00,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 12:36:38 | 00,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\agp440.sys

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2008/04/13 12:40:30 | 00,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 12:40:30 | 00,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 12:40:30 | 00,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 00:59:44 | 00,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: EVENTLOG.DLL >
[2008/04/13 18:11:53 | 00,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/13 18:11:53 | 00,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/13 18:11:53 | 00,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/09 15:00:00 | 00,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2008/04/13 18:12:01 | 00,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/13 18:12:01 | 00,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/13 18:12:01 | 00,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netlogon.dll
[2004/08/09 15:00:00 | 00,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2004/08/09 15:00:00 | 00,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 18:12:05 | 00,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 18:12:05 | 00,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 18:12:05 | 00,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scecli.dll

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 120 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34
@Alternate Data Stream - 109 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2
@Alternate Data Stream - 106 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:B63300D1
< End of report >

#14 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2009 - 06:38 AM

Hi,

When did the system freeze?

Please download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link
  • Save any unsaved work. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!
  • Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.
  • Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean.
TFC (Temp File Cleaner) will clear out all temp folders for all user accounts (temp, IE temp, java, FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari), including Administrator, All Users, LocalService, NetworkService, and any other accounts in the user folder. It also cleans out the %systemroot%\temp folder and checks for .tmp files in the %systemdrive% root folder, %systemroot%, and the system32 folder (both 32bit and 64bit on 64bit OSs). It shows the amount removed for each location found (in bytes) and the total removed (in MB). Before running, it will stop Explorer and all other running apps. When finished, if a reboot is required the user must reboot to finish clearing any in-use temp files.

TFC only cleans temp folders. TFC will not clean URL history, prefetch, or cookies. Depending on how often someone cleans their temp folders, their system hardware, and how many accounts are present, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or more. TFC will completely clear all temp files where other temp file cleaners may fail. TFC requires a reboot immediately after running. Be sure to save any unsaved work before running TFC.

Download and Run StartupLite

This program will identify startup entries that are unnecessary to be started at bootup. This will help free some memory.
  • Download StartupLite.exe by MalwareBytes to your desktop.
  • Double click on StartUpLite.exe to run it. If you are using Windows Vista, right click the icon and select Run As Administrator.
  • A list of unecessary startup entries will be compiled.
  • Take a read at the description of each and for most of them you probably won't need it please make sure there is a checkmark next to Disable.
  • Leave all the items as Disabled and click Continue.
  • Restart your computer once it's done.

regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 ChaosClown

ChaosClown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:43 PM

It freezes when I have more than a couple programs running at the same time. OR when the page that is being loaded is a more active app, like Myspace Mobsters (compared to more simple pages like gmail or craigslist). Also, it freezes about 50% of the time on Start Up. If the programs are still loading and I move the cursor, it's going to freeze. It's that simple. I have to wait for everything to load before I do anything. ONE more thing... After a restart or after powering up: If I enter my password to log-in early on (and just not give the system time to do whatever it does immediately following a restart or a powering on), the system will freeze before the icons load. Not long ago it was restarting by itself too. I haven't thought about that, but it doesn't do THAT anymore. Internet Explorer starts to load but will end its own process. There is some sort of conflict there and I am still forced to use an alternative. Currently that alternative is Mozilla. "Updates are ready for your computer. Click here to download these updates." There are 13 updates that are being suggested for download for windows xp. Hope this helps you help me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users