Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i have some problems with my new pc any help please

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Angel_DaRk_PrIeSt

Angel_DaRk_PrIeSt

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:09 AM

ok first off hi. anyway i have a new $2,267.85 dollar custom built pc by my brother in law. and im doing my best to keep it as clean as possible well i have a few problems i will list them and i will list what io have. im not the greatest with pcs but i try to learn.
No.1The blue screen of death.

i have gotten this screen 3 times all ready once was about 7 months ago 2 about a few weeks ago. i'm not sure what the error code is but if it happens again i will be sure to give the info the 3rd time happend today while i was on youtube i waS uploading videos of a dmc.devil may cry.playthrough i recorded . and as the videos were uploading the bsod poped up this was the 3rd time this has happend.

No.2 monitor shuts off system stays on

i have been reading about this but i wanted to ask anyway

this has happend a few times to me and yestersay i was starting up my pc and well i bvarely moved the mouse and it shut off on me.

No 3 viruses-spyware . i use avast and well since my os is a 54-bit system it wont let me se boot scan whitch is retarded for the not to let 64-bit users use anyway. so i do a virus scan and avast does not detect anything i got a few viruses on hand and all ways click abort connection and i am not forsure if this completely removed them. also spybot doesn't detect anything niether list a few solutions .

No.4 Nvidia errror

i get this message when i click the invidia installation package error heres the eror numer

non 7-zip archive .

No .5 well these are more problems then i thought anyway

raid controller error
now i havent studied everything so forgive me if i dont know much about something anyway. in device manager

i have a mark by my radicontroller where as if i update then it completely screws up my internet
i dont know much about raid so bare with me

No.6

in windows up date i see i need a update for.reelteck or tek and when i do it fails.

this are about it for the problems i'm haveing heres what my pc hase

Western Digital VelociRaptor 300GB 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

EVGA 123-YW-E175-A1 ATX Intel Motherboard

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit English for System Builders 1pk DSP OEI DVD

Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound

LG 22X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA Model GH22LS30

LITE-ON Black 4X Blu-ray DVD ROM SATA Model DH-4O1S-08

EVGA GeForce GTX 260 896-P3-1260-AR Video Card

CORSAIR DOMINATOR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional 70SB088600002 Sound Card
Thermaltake Armor+MX VH8000BWS Black Computer Case With Side Panel Window
Logitech X-530 5.1 Black Speaker System
Logitech MX518 2-Tone Wired Optical Gaming-Grade Mouse
Logitech Silver & Black Gaming Keyboard
ASUS VW222U Black 22" 2ms(GTG) Widescreen LCD Monitor with HDCP support Built in Speakers
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor
Rosewill RX950-D-B 950W Power Supply
---------------------------------------------------

ok so i'm sure you understand why i am very paranoid about where i go now and why i want to save this. please help in anyway you can and i will get more info back to you.damien

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zbd

zbd

• Members
  • 390 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:54 PM

Have the brother in law fix it or start here:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=how+...189747339713604

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users