Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

XFX XGEAR ps2 contrller help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bourkie

bourkie

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:39 AM

I have a XFX XGEAR PC Dual Shock Wireless Controller (ps2 controller) on windows 7 x64, the problem I'm having with this controller is its registering full movement on the sticks when I have only moved them half way, its annoying in games cause using it is like using the dpad and doesn't give much advantage over using the keyboard, also the left stick is slightly off center to the left.

I have tried using the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator and couldn't find a option to fix it, could someone help me fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users