Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

computer keeps logging off

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MommaFlan

MommaFlan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:13 AM

My computer keeps logging off. I cannot run in safemode or anything. Is there any way to run an anti spyware program from cd. or backing up my system outside of windows?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 azfreetech

azfreetech

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 PM

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:28 PM

You can try using the Hirens Boot CD 10.0 to run scans before the system boots. Your other option is to pull the drive, slave it to another known working computer and run scans with MBAM, SAS and a decent AV program; remove what they find and then re-install the drive back in its original computer.
DJ Digital Gem

I gave up on computers and now I just DJ!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users