Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Paint Shop Pro 9

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 artowly

artowly

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 13 August 2005 - 12:28 PM

Hi all.
I'm a long time user of PSP but recently when I go to launch my PSP my computer acts like it's responding but I get nada.
If I check the task manager, PSP is listed. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling & repairing. All to no avail so far.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your time & consideration.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 neochivers

neochivers

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 14 August 2005 - 12:46 PM

can u do it in safe mode?
"If anything goes wrong blame it on the guy who cant speak english" : Homer Simpson

#3 madelonw

madelonw

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 22 August 2005 - 10:26 AM

Two things occur to me...

The first is, when was the last time you had to power on your system? If you have to think about this, turn that puppy off and leave it off for at least 30 seconds, longer if you can stand it.

The second thing is, when you look at the task manager, are you looking only in the applications tab? Try looking in processes. If you see PSP running there, end the process. You will not get the repeated end task messages, just a warning about ending the process. Once the process ends. Close the task manager and try starting PSP again.

Love,
Mad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users