Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my system information seems to not be found anymore

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 seacat59

seacat59

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:03 AM

I have a Toshiba satellite notebook. I wanted to get some of my system info so went to where it should be on the computer and it is empty . Wonder how I can get it back. Also I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of
TosIPVSrv.exe. Which windows tells me every time I boot up that is has shut down. ]
I have fun my virus program and all is fine.
Any help would be great. Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 PM

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:15 AM

Just read up on it and found this for you hope this helps you !

This is the Toshiba SMART log service, which recognizes problems with your hard drive, and catches them, before they cause serious problems. To get it working again, you will need to go to control panel, double click on " administrative tools," double click " services, " scroll down, until you find " Toshiba SMART Log Service," double click and open. Under the " General " tab Start up type, put it to start automatically, under " Service Status, click " Start. Now, go to: Recovery Tab. Under " First Failure," set it to: " Restart the Service.".

Also try this link : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc756320.aspx
This may also help you out !

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users