Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Requesting Help with Windows Mail

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Computer

Johnny Computer

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 AM

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:37 PM

Hello-- I think I may have posted this same question some time ago but no one was able to help which is why I requested an admins help....Although I will take any suggestions from anyone. I am hoping someone can help me with a Windows mail issue. Every so often after I open windows Mail I get this error message.

Message cannot be found
The contents of this message cannot be found.

Please note this is not the "Windows did not shut down correctly" error message that says "To view this message click here" It simply says that the message cannot be found.

When I try to view my e-mail there is nothing there but this error message. Most of the e-mails are then not visible. They all show this same error message. This has been going on for quit a while. I have lost a large amount of e-mail because of this re occuring and very annoying problem. I have been trying to solve this problem for quit some time on my own with no luck. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks.

avatar591802_2.gif"DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:24 AM

What email service are we talking about ! i:e gmail hotmail what ?
Also have you been in touch with your ISP and ask them if it's a problem at their end, the only raeson i ask this is because i had a similar situation and had to get my ISP involved and they reset everything for me at their end !

Edited by doinmeedin, 08 December 2009 - 11:24 AM.

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 PM

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:44 PM

What email service are we talking about ! i:e gmail hotmail what ?

Windows Mail

I agree. This sounds like an ISP problem
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#4 Johnny Computer

Johnny Computer
  • Topic Starter

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 AM

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:12 PM

Thanks for the replies guys. I will try talking with my ISP. Appreciate the help. :huh: :huh:

avatar591802_2.gif"DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users