Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:51 PM
Asus notebook X58L- a TINY (two table spoons worth) bit of coke was spilt on the laptop (near the on/off button)
Liquid was wiped off straight away
wiped up and the power source was removed
Since then, the laptop was left to air out, for a day and the battery was removed.
When the battery is put in, and the power source is connected, the standby light, battery light and the "sleep" light are all flashing.
What could be the problem? Can we fix it without technicians?