Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A comment...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 legoman786

legoman786

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 PM

Posted 12 August 2005 - 10:35 PM

I don't care how noob-y I (or others) might be. Don't be ashamed to post your problems. THIS FORUMS ROX ALL OTHER COMP SUPPORT FORUMS!!! and thats final.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 13 August 2005 - 12:27 AM

What a nice compliment, and I have to agree with you (surprise). There are many computer help forums on the net, but I have not found one with the kind of consistently courteous and friendly posts that are the norm here at BC.
Regards to all members,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 jpc43

jpc43

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:59 PM

I completely agree

it's unbelievable how well the members behave(for lack of a better word) and treat each other...especially with all the people out there who seem to ruin sites like this

it's also a wealth of knowledge...a lot of times there is no point in posting a problem..because you can find it somewheres in a previous post..and very detailed help and explanations!

i love it here!
AMD athlon 64 3000+,Nvidia Geforce 6200,2x120G HDD,WIN media center '05

#4 igonuts2

igonuts2

• Members
  • 358 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 18 August 2005 - 01:57 AM

I fourth that motion

can i get a fifth(hickup)
Why work when you can play!