Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please would you help me.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wingroad

wingroad

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 AM

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:17 PM

I was referred/redirected here by boopme in the forum Am I infected? What do I do. He told me to post here because i ran through steps with him I ran through scanners it said i was infected but, then he said it was not malware and I need to get other things checked here. Please would you help me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:29 PM

Before anyone can help you, please post what issues you are having. Right now, you've given us nothing to work with.
You did mention the problems you are experiencing in your AII topic, but we really need them here. That way we won't have to refer to the AII topic, read about the problems, then come back here to answer. The process will be easier for everyone.

#3 wingroad

wingroad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 AM

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:26 PM

oh im sorry. ok well my computer freezes from time to time, and i get a blue screen whenever i play online games or when im on the internet. it says theres an error with the windows and it had to shut down for safety reasons. or sometimes i have to restart it because theres no other way for me to get out of the blue screen. please help . :thumbsup:

#4 OldGrumpyBastard

OldGrumpyBastard

• Members
  • 781 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:24 AM

Instructions for posting BSOD's Here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/176011/how-to-receive-help-diagnosing-blue-screens-and-windows-crashes/

Follow the instructions and post the results so that someone can take a look at them and help you try and resolve the problem...
Does this look like an OldGrumpyBastard or what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users