Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

tdlcmd.dll (Vundo.IY) Virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 VIP

VIP

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:21 PM

First, I'd like to say hello and thank everyone for all the valuable information on this site. I have read a lot of information especially about the topic I am creating, unfortunately I have not been able to resolve it. I'm hoping someone can help. My AVG 9.0 Resident Shield has reported a virus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdlcmd.dll Trojan Horse Vundo.IY. I have also run Prevx and it also reports the same virus.

I have deleted it but it always returns. I have installed Malwarebytes Version 1.42 and it also found viruses:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.42
Database version: 3303
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

12/6/2009 4:41:56 PM
mbam-log-2009-12-06 (16-41-56).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|K:\|)
Objects scanned: 202259
Time elapsed: 9 hour(s), 51 minute(s), 43 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{549b5ca7-4a86-11d7-a4df-000874180bb3} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\PzoDFkO1.exe.part (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

I rebooted but the C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdlcmd.dll came back :thumbsup:

I am unsure on how to precede from here and would appreciate any help. Thank You, Val.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 PM

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:45 PM

I believe this to be a rootkit.

We Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepeal
  • Download RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract RootRepeal.exe from the archive (If you did not use the "Direct Download" mirror).
  • Open Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Click the Posted Image tab.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Check all seven boxes: Posted Image
  • Push Ok
  • Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
  • Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
  • Once the scan completes, push the Posted Image button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 VIP

VIP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:16 PM

Thanks for the help. I downloaded RootRepeal but am unable to run it. When I do, I get an initialization message and shortly thereafter get a Windows Virtual Memory Minimum Too Low warning. RootRepeal gets stuck at the initialization message and never installs.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:11 PM

We'll try another. We can beat this.

Please download Sophos Anti-rootkit & save it to your desktop.
alternate download link
Note: If using the vendor's download site you will be asked to register with MySophos so an email containing an activation link can be sent to your email address.

Be sure to print out and read the Sophos Anti-Rookit User Manual and Release Notes.
  • Double-click sar_15_sfx.exe to begin the installation, read the license agreement and click Accept.
  • Allow the default location of C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Rootkit and click Install.
  • A message will appear "Sophos Anti-Rootkit was successfully installed. Click 'yes' to start it now".
  • Click Yes and allow the driver and its randomly named .tmp file (i.e. F.tmp) to load if asked.
  • If the scan did not start automatically, make sure the following are checked:
    • Running processes
    • Windows Registry
    • Local Hard Drives
  • Click Start scan.
  • Sophos Anti-Rootkit will scan the selected areas and display any suspicious files in the upper panel.
  • When the scan is complete, a pop-up screen will appear with "Rootkit Scan Results". Click OK to continue.
  • Click on the suspicious file to display more information about it in the lower panel which also includes whether the item is recommended for removal.
    • Files tagged as Removable: No are not marked for removal and cannot be removed.
    • Files tagged as Removable: Yes (clean up recommended) are marked for removal by default.
    • Files tagged as Removable: Yes (but clean up not recommended) are not marked for removal because Sophos did not recognize them. These files will require further investigation.
  • Select only items recommended for removal, then click "Clean up checked items". You will be asked to confirm, click Yes.
  • A pop up window will appear advising the cleanup will finish when you restart your computer. Click Restart Now.
  • After reboot, a dialog box displays the files you selected for removal and the action taken.
  • Click Empty list and then click Continue to re-scan your computer a second time to ensure everything was cleaned.
  • When done, go to Start > Run and type or copy/paste: %temp%\sarscan.log
  • This should open the log from the rootkit scan. Please post this log in your next reply. If you have a problem, you can find sarscan.log in C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Temp\.
Before performing an ARK scan it is recommended to do the following to ensure more accurate results and avoid common issues that may cause false detections.
  • Disconnect from the Internet or physically unplug you Internet cable connection.
  • Clean out your temporary files.
  • Close all open programs, scheduling/updating tasks and background processes that might activate during the scan including the screensaver.
  • Temporarily disable your anti-virus and real-time anti-spyware protection.
  • After starting the scan, do not use the computer until the scan has completed.
  • When finished, re-enable your anti-virus/anti-malware (or reboot) and then you can reconnect to the Internet.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 VIP

VIP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:14 PM

Thanks again for the help.

I installed and ran Sophos. Below is the log. I do not see the file any longer but sometimes it takes a while to resurface.

Sophos Anti-Rootkit Version 1.5.0 © 2009 Sophos Plc
Started logging on 12/7/2009 at 10:38:21 AM
User "Owner" on computer "PECO"
Windows version 5.1 SP 3.0 Service Pack 3 build 2600 SM=0x300 PT=0x1 Win32
Info: Starting process scan.
Info: Starting registry scan.
Info: Starting disk scan of C: (NTFS).
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Received Files\InstallWizard101.exe
Hidden: file C:\my_stuff\PotC-setup.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Hidden: file C:\Downloads\cardrecovery_setup.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Scholastic\I SPY Mystery\actlib.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\LTDic13n.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\interMute\PopSubtract\Pop.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\interMute\SpamSubtract\optuninstall.EXE
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\interMute\SpamSubtract\post.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Shockwave 11\uninstaller.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A9E27FF5-6294-46A8-B8FD-77B1DECA3021}\ISSetup.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\remove_Online Services\AOL90US\comps\flash\FlashAX.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\remove_Online Services\CS70US\gecko.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\remove_Online Services\MSN80\MSN\Encarta\SW851ERS.EXE
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\onplay.exe
Hidden: file C:\my_stuff\AntiVirus\spywareblastersetup351.exe
Hidden: file C:\my_stuff\AntiVirus\SpywareTerminatorSetup.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\AddDevicePath.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\FullScreen.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\OSType.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\Python-2.2.1.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\PwrMgt.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\SetRes.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\USBPwrMGMT.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\win32all-146.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\TrialHTML\Office 2003 Edition 60 Day Trial.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\InterVideo\WCreator2\WinRip.dll
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\burnboot\MsgBoxPlus.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\region\wallpaper\wp.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\support\HPSysInfo.exe

Sophos Anti-Rootkit Version 1.5.0 © 2009 Sophos Plc
Started logging on 12/7/2009 at 11:12:52 AM
User "Owner" on computer "PECO"
Windows version 5.1 SP 3.0 Service Pack 3 build 2600 SM=0x300 PT=0x1 Win32
Info: Starting process scan.
Info: Starting registry scan.
Info: Starting disk scan of C: (NTFS).
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Received Files\InstallWizard101.exe
Hidden: file C:\my_stuff\PotC-setup.exe
Hidden: file C:\Downloads\InstallWizard101.exe
Hidden: file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\InstallWizard101.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Hidden: file C:\Downloads\cardrecovery_setup.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Scholastic\I SPY Mystery\actlib.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\LTDic13n.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\interMute\PopSubtract\Pop.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\interMute\SpamSubtract\optuninstall.EXE
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\interMute\SpamSubtract\post.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Shockwave 11\uninstaller.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A9E27FF5-6294-46A8-B8FD-77B1DECA3021}\ISSetup.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\remove_Online Services\AOL90US\comps\flash\FlashAX.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\remove_Online Services\CS70US\gecko.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\remove_Online Services\MSN80\MSN\Encarta\SW851ERS.EXE
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\onplay.exe
Hidden: file C:\my_stuff\AntiVirus\spywareblastersetup351.exe
Hidden: file C:\my_stuff\AntiVirus\SpywareTerminatorSetup.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\AddDevicePath.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\FullScreen.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\OSType.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\Python-2.2.1.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\PwrMgt.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\SetRes.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\USBPwrMGMT.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\win32all-146.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\TrialHTML\Office 2003 Edition 60 Day Trial.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\InterVideo\WCreator2\WinRip.dll
Hidden: file C:\hp\bin\burnboot\MsgBoxPlus.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\region\wallpaper\wp.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\support\HPSysInfo.exe
Hidden: file C:\hp\patches\42NA0BLU\BB11\hp\bin\burnboot\MsgBoxPlus.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Disney\Disney Online\PiratesOnline\Launcher1.exe
Hidden: file C:\my_stuff\FXTSInstall.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Tutorials\recovery.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Tutorials\clone_ip.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Tutorials\fw_1394.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Tutorials\gwizard.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Tutorials\index.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Tutorials\map_drv.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Ghost\Tutorials\cdrw.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NULIVE.DLL
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Speed Disk\vboxs.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\uninst.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcrst.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 8\OEM\hfx46studiosilent.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 8\PPE110.EXE
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Free Realms\dpvs.dll
Hidden: file C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4227423932-435353956-928733937-1003\Dc488\ISSetup.dll
Hidden: file C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-4227423932-435353956-928733937-1003\Dc489\ISSetup.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\ValuSoft\Ride Carnival Tycoon\UnInstall.exe
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0CBE6C93-CB2E-4378-91EE-12BE6D4E2E4A}\ISSetup.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3E31400D-274E-4647-916C-2CACC3741799}\ISSetup.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FFFAE01B-466F-4C07-9821-A94FD753BDDA}\ISSetup.dll
Hidden: file C:\my_stuff\ComcastToolbar2_2.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Disney\Disney Online\Toontown\InstallLauncher.exe
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Common Files\AnswerWorks 5.0\LtSpynEn30.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Common Files\AnswerWorks 5.0\VFisSDK25.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Common Files\AnswerWorks 4.0\awTPort.dll
Hidden: file C:\Program Files\Common Files\AnswerWorks 4.0\LtSpynEn30.dll
Hidden: file C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msnsusii.exe
Info: Starting disk scan of K: (NTFS).
Stopped logging on 12/7/2009 at 11:49:19 AM

#6 VIP

VIP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:50 PM

I spoke too soon. :thumbsup: AVG Resident Shield just reported tdlcmd.dll as a virus again. :flowers:

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:04 PM

Darn this stubborn junk. I feel this will get it. It is long tho,
Do you still use iSEEK AnswerWorks? If so it should be Un and Re installed as it needs patching for exploits.

Run DrWeb
Before we start fixing anything you should print out these instructions or copy them to a NotePad file so they will be accessible. Some steps will require you to disconnect from the Internet or use Safe Mode and you will not have access to this page.

Please download Dr.Web CureIt and save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.
alternate download link
Note: The file will be randomly named (i.e. 5mkuvc4z.exe).

Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with Dr.Web CureIt as follows:
  • Double-click on the randomly named file to open the program and click Start. (There is no need to update if you just downloaded the most current version
  • Read the Virus check by DrWeb scanner prompt and click Ok where asked to Start scan now? Allow the setup.exe to load if asked by any of your security programs.
  • The Express scan will automatically begin.
    (This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).
  • If prompted to dowload the Full version Free Trial, ignore and click the X to close the window.
  • If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All. (This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured)
  • After the Express Scan is finished, put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.
  • In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and uncheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Apply, Ok.
  • Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo.
  • Please be patient as this scan could take a long time to complete.
  • When the scan has finished, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.
  • Click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.
  • In the top menu, click file and choose save report list.
  • Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.
  • Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
  • Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
  • After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)

Edited by boopme, 07 December 2009 - 11:10 PM.

#8 VIP

VIP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:40 AM

This just keeps getting funner :thumbsup: . I downloaded Dr.Web CureIt sucessfully and tried to boot to Safe Mode. I get a black screen and Windows shows all the drivers it is loading. When it gets to Mup.sys (I think that was it), the system just hangs. I tried it 2 times and got the same result. Any other ideas?

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:02 PM

OK, let's do these in normal mode..

Please download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link
Save any unsaved work. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!
Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.
Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean.

Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

SAS:...
Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

#10 VIP

VIP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:17 PM

Everything ran successfully....here is the MBAM log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.42
Database version: 3324
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

12/8/2009 7:17:29 PM
mbam-log-2009-12-08 (19-17-29).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 110503
Time elapsed: 24 minute(s), 36 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Here is the SUPERAntiSpyware log:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 12/08/2009 at 08:48 PM

Application Version : 4.31.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 4349
Trace Rules Database Version: 2197

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:06:21

Memory items scanned : 573
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 7100
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 83319
File threats detected : 23

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@account.netzero[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@my.countrywide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ads.traderonline[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.accountonline[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@my-calorie-counter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@countrywide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@tracking.citibank[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@accountonline[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@bank.countrywide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@homeloans.countrywide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@richmedia.yahoo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@ads.bleepingcomputer[2].txt
.www.clicksmart.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ouzjbgut.default\cookies.txt ]
.vitacost.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ouzjbgut.default\cookies.txt ]
.www.accountonline.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ouzjbgut.default\cookies.txt ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ouzjbgut.default\cookies.txt ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ouzjbgut.default\cookies.txt ]
.data.coremetrics.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ouzjbgut.default\cookies.txt ]
.keywordmax.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ouzjbgut.default\cookies.txt ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ouzjbgut.default\cookies.txt ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ouzjbgut.default\cookies.txt ]

Adware.CouponBar
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CPNPRT2.CID

The file c:\windows\system32\tdlcmd.dll is still there but I haven't gotten any virus warnings. I'll update this thread after my computer runs for a while. Thanks again for the help.

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:12 PM

Hello in your MBAM log it hs 1 file infected was that file this?...
C:\Windows\System32\tdlcmd.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Please do a search for this file ,search for tdlwsp.dll
Do the search from safe Mode.

Next Run GMER
Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

#12 VIP

VIP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:26 PM

C:\Windows\System32\tdlcmd.dll was (is) the infected file. It still exists but I have not seen any virus warnings.

I did a search for tdlwsp.dll and did not find it. I still couldn't get into safe mode so I searched for it in normal mode.

I ran GMER, here are the results:

GMER 1.0.15.15273 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-12-09 17:23:45
Running: 2d8h7u4d.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\uxldapod.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwConnectPort [0xF4B49FC0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateFile [0xF4B46C80]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateKey [0xF4B61170]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreatePort [0xF4B4A580]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateProcess [0xF4B5E900]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateProcessEx [0xF4B5EB10]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateSection [0xF4B62B10]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwCreateWaitablePort [0xF4B4A670]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDeleteFile [0xF4B47210]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDeleteKey [0xF4B619F0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xF4B617A0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwDuplicateObject [0xF4B5E280]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwLoadKey [0xF4B61F10]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwLoadKey2 [0xF4B61F90]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwOpenFile [0xF4B47070]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwOpenProcess [0xF4B60180]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwOpenThread [0xF4B5FF40]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwRenameKey [0xF4B626F0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwReplaceKey [0xF4B62150]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwRequestWaitReplyPort [0xF4B49BE0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwRestoreKey [0xF4B62540]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSecureConnectPort [0xF4B4A190]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSetInformationFile [0xF4B47440]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSetValueKey [0xF4B614E0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD) ZwSystemDebugControl [0xF4B5F200]
SSDT \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys (SASKUTIL.SYS/SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) ZwTerminateProcess [0xF4A220B0]

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCallbackReturn + 241C 80501C54 12 Bytes [80, A5, B4, F4, 00, E9, B5, ...] {AND BYTE [EBP-0x16ff0b4c], 0xb5; HLT ; ADC BL, CH; MOV CH, 0xf4}
.rsrc C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys entry point in ".rsrc" section [0xF73BB780]
? srescan.sys The system cannot find the file specified. !
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys section is writeable [0xF5ECE340, 0x130ABF, 0xF8000020]
init C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sunkfilt.sys entry point in "init" section [0xF78D4300]
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\nv4_disp.dll section is writeable [0xBF9D6380, 0x268501, 0xF8000020]

---- Kernel IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [F4B4EB20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [F4B4E930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [F4B4F260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [F4B4CE90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [F4B4CE90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [F4B4EB20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [F4B4E930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [F4B4F260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [F4B4EB20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [F4B4CE90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [F4B4F260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [F4B4E930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [F4B4F260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [F4B4E930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [F4B4EB20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [F4B4CE90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [F4B4EB20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [F4B4E930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [F4B4F260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [F4B4F260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [F4B4E930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [F4B4CE90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [F4B4EB20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [F4B4EB20] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [F4B4CE90] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [F4B4F260] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [F4B4E930] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Event Library/Symantec Corporation)

Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort0 [F73AEB3A] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EAX, [0xffdf0308]; JMP [EAX+0xfc]}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort1 [F73AEB3A] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EAX, [0xffdf0308]; JMP [EAX+0xfc]}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-4 [F73AEB3A] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EAX, [0xffdf0308]; JMP [EAX+0xfc]}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T1L0-c [F73AEB3A] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EAX, [0xffdf0308]; JMP [EAX+0xfc]}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP1T0L0-18 [F73AEB3A] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EAX, [0xffdf0308]; JMP [EAX+0xfc]}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP1T1L0-20 [F73AEB3A] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EAX, [0xffdf0308]; JMP [EAX+0xfc]}
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\IPMULTICAST vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Check Point Software Technologies LTD)

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Event Library/Symantec Corporation)

---- Files - GMER 1.0.15 ----

File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT 0 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624387.dll 184320 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624388.dll 11069440 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624389.dll 387584 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624390.exe 173056 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624391.inf 53747 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624392.pnf 83480 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624393.cat 18271 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624396.rbf 120160 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624397.rbf 766 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624398.rbf 409600 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624399.rbf 286720 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624400.rbf 135168 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624401.rbf 61440 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624402.rbf 249856 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624403.rbf 593920 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624404.rbf 12288 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624405.rbf 86016 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624407.rbf 27136 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624408.rbf 4096 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624409.rbf 794624 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624410.rbf 23040 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624411.rbs 178628 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624412.rbs 304712 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624413.ipi 25088 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624414.msp

Part 2 to follow.....
I can't thank you enough for the help.....

#13 VIP

VIP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:29 PM

Part 2...

632320 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624416.SQL 1260440 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624417.rbf 766 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624418.rbf 409600 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624419.rbf 286720 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624420.rbf 135168 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624421.rbf 249856 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624422.rbf 12288 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624423.rbf 11264 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624424.rbf 27136 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624426.rbf 794624 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624427.rbf 23040 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624428.rbs 159762 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624429.rbs 302451 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624430.ipi 25600 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624431.msp 632320 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624434.DLL 926 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624435.DLL 10782 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624436.inf 24948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624437.pnf 60116 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624438.cat 10782 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624441.rbf 3609392 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624442.rbf 766 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624443.rbf 409600 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624444.rbf 286720 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624445.rbf 135168 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624446.rbf 61440 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624448.rbf 593920 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624449.rbf 12288 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624450.rbf 86016 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624451.rbf 11264 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624452.rbf 27136 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624453.rbf 4096 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624454.rbf 794624 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624455.rbf 23040 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624456.rbs 270615 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624457.rbs 304747 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624458.ipi 25088 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624459.msp 5521408 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624463.rbf 766 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624464.rbf 409600 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624465.rbf 286720 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624466.rbf 135168 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624467.rbf 249856 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621613.XML 3683 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621616.RDB 1809920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621625.cab 6722 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621628.CAB 20756 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621633.cab 13142 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621639.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621646 1024368 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621651.RDB 1809920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621652.RDB 1809920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621653.RDB 1809920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621654.RDB 1809920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621657.RDB 1809920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621660.dat 32768 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621666 1024020 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621679.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621698.avg 112836 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621700.avm 46273602 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621702.OLD 112779 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621703.OLD 46243751 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621726.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621727.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621729.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621736 524 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621737.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621738.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621739.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621740.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621741.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621742.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621743.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621779.MSI 13824 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621785.RDB 1811456 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621787.mfl 1040235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621792.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621793.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621794.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621795.txt 1699 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621796.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621797.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621798.SQL 10001960 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621799.RDB 1811968 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621804.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621805.SQL 10744784 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621806.SQL 14647688 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621807.SQL 12152456 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621808.SQL 7724240 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621809.XML 2514 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621810.XML 33694 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621811.XML 3683 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621817.SQL 6704 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621819.avm 46294894 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621821.OLD 46273602 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621822.avg 112779 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621825.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621826.RDB 1811968 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621829.RDB 1811968 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621830.SQL 6704 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621831.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621843.SQL 3312440 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621844.RDB 1812992 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621846.254 1978509 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621847.254 120 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621848.269 356 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621849.269 164 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621850.792 406 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621851.792 170 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621612.XML 33694 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621699.PRE 42429 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621791.SQL 21032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624469.rbf 11264 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624470.rbf 27136 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624471.rbf 4096 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624472.rbf 794624 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624473.rbf 23040 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624474.rbs 251862 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624475.rbs 302486 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624476.ipi 25088 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624477.msp 5521408 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624480.DLL 926 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624481.DLL 12194 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624482.DLL 264832 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624483.inf 25442 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624484.pnf 60772 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624485.cat 12194 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624486.SQL 16059464 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624487.SQL 15320744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621853.999 154 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621854.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621859.RDB 1812992 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621864.SQL 6704 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621865.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621866.SQL 6704 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621867.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621871.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621872.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621873.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621874.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621875.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621881.SYS 34816 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621886.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621890.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621891.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621892.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624489.SQL 5105888 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624490.RDB 1836032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624491.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624494.JS 1660 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624495.SQL 12896 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624496.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624497.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624498.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624506.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624508.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624509.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624510.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624511.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624512.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624513.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624542.h 557 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624543.ini 2736 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624551.h 557 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624563.RDB 1836032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624564.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624565.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624566.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624567.RDB 1836544 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624569.XML 33695 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624570.XML 3681 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624573.RDB 1836544 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624575.RDB 1836544 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624577.mfl 1040235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624581.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624582.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624583.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624584.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624585.JS 2797 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624586.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624587.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624589.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624597.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624598.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624599.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624600.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624601.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624602.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624603.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624642.RDB 1836544 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624643.RDB 1837056 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624645.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624646.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624647.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624649.mfl 1040235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624653.SQL 21032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624654.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624655.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624656.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624657.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624658.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624659.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624660.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624661.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624662.SQL 702296 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624663.SQL 1178360 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624664.JS 2798 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624665.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624670 1024396 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624675.mfl 1165112 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624679.SQL 21032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624680.SQL 12896 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624681.RDB 1837056 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624682.dat 1592872 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624683.dat 1308444 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624686.RDB 1837056 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\NPROTECT.LOG 646528 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621597.DLL 84816 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621603.RDB 1805824 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621605.RDB 1809920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621611.RDB 1809920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621894.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621895.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621896.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621934.RDB 1812992 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621935.SYS 34816 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621937.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621938.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621939.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621944.dat 31 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621948.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621949.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621950.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621951.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621952.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621953.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621954.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621992.mfl 1146593 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621997.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621998.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621999.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622000.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622001.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622002.SQL 714608 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622003.dat 31 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622004.dat 31 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622007.SQL 3608 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622008.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622009.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622010.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622011.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622013.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622014.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622015.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622017.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622020.SYS 34816 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622022.mfl 1133244 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622024.DMP 49642 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622025.EXT 566 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622026.RDB 1814016 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622029.XML 33694 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622030.XML 3683 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622032.RDB 1814016 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622037.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622041.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622042.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622043.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622044.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622045.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622046.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622047.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622088.SQL 21032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622089.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622090.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622091.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622093.SQL 3776192 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622094.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622095.SQL 1198880 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622096.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622097.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622098.XML 2514 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622099.RDB 1814528 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622100.XML 33694 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622101.XML 3683 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622104.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622105.RDB 1814528 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622107.SQL 82592 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622110.SQL 1293272 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622113.JS 6730 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622114.SQL 21152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622115.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622116.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622121.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622125.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622126.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622127.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622128.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622129.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622130.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622131.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622164.cab 6722 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622168.CAB 20756 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622173.cab 13142 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622180.RDB 1814528 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622187.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622188.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622189.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622190.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622191.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622192.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622193.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622195.SQL 1954016 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622196.SQL 9649016 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622197.SQL 7330256 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622198.SQL 3029264 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622199.RDB 1815040 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622200.XML 33694 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622201.XML 3683 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622204.RDB 1815040 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622206 1024306 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622207.SQL 2540888 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622210.SQL 135944 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622216.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622217.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622218.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622219.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622220.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622225.dat 32768 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622226.dat 49152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622227.dat 32768 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622228.dat 49152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622229.dat 49152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622230.dat 32768 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622232.RDB 1815040 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622247.SQL 2023784 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622250.SQL 382184 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622271.SQL 181088 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622272.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622275.JS 13148 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622276.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622281.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622285.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622286.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622287.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622288.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622289.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622290.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622291.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622329.mfl 1133264 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622332.RDB 1819136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622334.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622335.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622336.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622337.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622338.DAT 88064 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622340.DAT 4096 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622341.DAT 3584 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622342.DAT 25088 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622343.DAT 4096 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622344.DAT 7680 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622347.SQL 57968 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622348.DAT 11264 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622349.DAT 25600 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622350.DAT 5120 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622353.SYS 18816 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622355.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622356.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622357.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622369.XML 33694 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622370.XML 3683 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622374.RDB 1819648 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622386.RDB 1819648 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622390.SQL 817208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622396.RDB 1819648 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622398.RDB 1819648 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622399.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622400.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622402.JS 4073 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622403.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622405.RDB 1819648 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622409.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622414.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622415.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622416.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622417.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622418.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622419.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622420.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622455.RDB 1819648 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622461.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622462.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622463.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622464.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622465.RDB 1820160 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622469.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622470.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622471.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622472.SQL 1740608 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622473.RDB 1820160 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622476.SYS 18816 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622479.RDB 1820160 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622480.XML 33694 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622481.XML 3683 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622486.RDB 1820160 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622487.XML 28 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622488.XML 28 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622490.XML 56 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622491.XML 56 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622492.XML 28 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622493.XML 13 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622494.XML 13 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622495.dat 32768 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622496.dat 131072 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622497.dat 81920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622498.ini 67 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622499.dat 32768 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622500.DAT 40674 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622501.DAT 29736 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622502.DAT 13312 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622503.DAT 10240 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622504.DAT 3584 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622505.DAT 25600 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622507.dat 32768 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622509.DAT 5120 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622510.JS 6262 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622511.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622521.RDB 1820160 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622526.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622530.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622531.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622532.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622533.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622534.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622536.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622539.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622571.RDB 1820160 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622576.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622578.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622579.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622592.XML 33694 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622603.RDB 1820672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622607.RDB 1820672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622614.RDB 1820672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622618 1024262 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622619.RDB 1820672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622622.RDB 1820672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622625.RDB 1820672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622626.dll 23552 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622627.RDB 1820672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622629.RDB 1820672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622630.RDB 1820672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622631.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622632.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622637.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622641.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622675.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622676.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623002.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623006.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623007.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623008.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623009.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623010.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623011.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623012.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623041.cab 6722 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623045.CAB 20756 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623050.cab 13142 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623057.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623059.RDB 1822208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623060.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623061.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623062.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623065.mfl 1040235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623070.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623071.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623072.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623073.SQL 4531328 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623074.SQL 10941776 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623075.QTC 41506 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623076.SOL 2920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623079.QTC 41506 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623080.XML 33695 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623081.XML 3681 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623086.DIC 162 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623087.RDB 1822208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623100.JSO 95948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623101.JSO 95948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623102.JS 2110 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623103.SQL 14960 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623105.htm 2861 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623107.RDB 1822208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623109.mfl 1019895 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623113.SQL 21032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623114.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623115.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623116.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623117.SQL 6472520 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623118.LNK 742 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623119.LNK 317 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623120.DIC 162 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623122.LNK 527 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623123.LNK 317 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623134.LNK 527 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623135.LNK 317 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623136.LNK 527 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623137.LNK 317 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623138.DOC 162 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623145.RDB 1822208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623146.SQL 1966328 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623147.RDB 1822208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623148.RDB 1822208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623151.RDB 1822208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623152.SQL 213920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623154.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623155.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623156.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623157.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623158.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623159.JS 3486 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623160.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623162.mfl 1165112 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623166.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623167.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623168.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623170.JS 5326 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623171.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623172.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623173.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623176.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623182.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623183.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623184.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623185.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623186.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623187.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623188.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623221.RDB 1822208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623222.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623223.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623224.LOG 2097152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623225.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623234.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623235.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623236.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623237.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623238.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623239.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623271.RDB 1822720 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623272.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623273.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623274.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623276.mfl 1040235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623280.SQL 21032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623281.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623282.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623283.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623284.SQL 1654424 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623285.SQL 213920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623500.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623508.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623509.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623510.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623511.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623512.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623513.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623514.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623552.RDB 1825280 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623553.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623554.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623555.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623556.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623557.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623558.XML 33695 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623559.XML 3681 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623562.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623564.txt 8057 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623565.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623567.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623569.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623571.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623572.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623573.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623574.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623575.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623578.avg 122143 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623580.PRE 26839 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623581.avm 46376885 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623583.OLD 116698 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623584.OLD 46359526 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623590.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623591.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623592.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623594.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623595.dll 26624 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623597.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623598.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623599.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623607.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623608 40 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623609.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623610.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623611.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623612.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623613.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623614.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623650.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623651.RDB 1826304 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623654.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623655.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623658.RDB 1826304 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623663.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623664.SQL 4616 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623665.SQL 4616 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623666.SQL 4616 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623667.SQL 4616 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623668.SQL 4616 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623669.SQL 4616 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623670.SQL 4616 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623672.SQL 21032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623673.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623674.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623675.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623677.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623678.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623679.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623680.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623686.RDB 1826304 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623687.XML 33695 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623688.XML 3681 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623696.rbs 14335 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623697.ipi 7168 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623698.msi 7327744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623700.SQL 21032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623701.SQL 168776 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623702.RDB 1826304 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623703.SQL 369872 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623704.SQL 3903416 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623705.SQL 4457456 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623706.SQL 1539512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623708.RDB 1829376 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623709.PF 21982 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623710.PF 43964 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623711.PF 35994 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623712.PF 18124 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623794.PF 83086 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623795.PF

Part 3 to follow.....

Part 3......

19960 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623796.PF 31076 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623797.PF 12020 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623798.PF 21798 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623799.PF 44980 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623800.PF 18842 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623801.PF 21624 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623802.PF 50122 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623803.SQL 7416440 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623804.SQL 8003312 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623805.RDB 1829376 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623807.3 2099498 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623808.RDB 1829376 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623809.RDB 1829376 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623810.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623811.SQL 817208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623812.SQL 1235816 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623815.SQL 1658528 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623816.SQL 1535408 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623817.RDB 1829376 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623818.RDB 1829376 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623819.db 4053 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623820 603 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623821 508 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623822 6912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623823 110 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623824 268 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623825 101 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623826 350 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623827 88 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623828 6912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623829 6912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623830 74 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623831 6912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623832 93 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623834 186 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623835 6912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623836 6912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623837 6912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623838 202072 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623839 6912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623840 228 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623841 365 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623842 6912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623850.CID 202072 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623851.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623852.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623854.JS 3465 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623855.SQL 20120 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623856.LOG 2097152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623857.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623865.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623866.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623868.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623869.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623870.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623871.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623901.mfl 1133268 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623905.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623906.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623907.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623908.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623910.RDB 1829376 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623911.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623913.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623914.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623916.SQL 10494440 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623917.SQL 10203056 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623918.SQL 3948560 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623919.JS 3179 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623921.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623922.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623923.LOG 2097152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623924.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623932.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623933.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623934.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623935.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623936.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623937.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623938.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623967.cab 6722 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623971.CAB 20756 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623976.cab 13142 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623988.mfl 1040235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623992.RDB 1830912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623993.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623995.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623996.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623997.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623998.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623999._P 331 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624000._P 143267 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624001._P 5626 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624002._P 113 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624003._P 130 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624004._P 165 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624005._P 265 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624006._P 41732 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624007._P 811 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624008._P 31139 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624009._P 7188 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624010._P 1663 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624011._P 3783 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624012._P 453 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624014 1360 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624015.CAB 244215 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624016.edb 1056768 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624017.inf 24629 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624018.pnf 59500 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624019.cat 9383 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624021._P 143267 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624022._P 5646 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624023._P 111 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624024._P 130 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624025._P 163 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624026._P 331 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624027._P 265 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624028._P 41732 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624029._P 811 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624030._P 31139 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624031._P 7188 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624032._P 1663 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623466.LNK 317 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623499.LOG 2097152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623563.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623593.RDB 1825792 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623656.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623681.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623713.PF 29620 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623733.PF 14848 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623753.PF 21092 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623773.PF 181474 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623793.PF 119422 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623814.XML 2514 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623833 6912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623867.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623920.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623994.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624013._P 304 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624034._P 453 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624035._P 304 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624036 1245 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624037.CAB 243719 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624038.inf 24850 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624039.pnf 59948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624040.cat 9370 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624042._P 256678 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624043._P 41732 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624044._P 118724 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624045._P 118572 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624046._P 88867 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624047._P 77964 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624048._P 185 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624049._P 40029 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624050._P 167 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624051._P 233 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624052._P 7527 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624054._P 189 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624055._P 28516 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624056._P 7188 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624057._P 1663 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624058._P 3479 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624059._P 453 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624060._P 241 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624061._P 5864 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624062._P 163 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624063._P 333 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624064.dll 26112 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624065 1808 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624066.EXE 859000 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624068.EXE 859000 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624069.STA 4 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624070.STA 50 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624071._P 305414 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624072._P 469648 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624074._P 2585094 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624075._P 629369 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624076._P 396544 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624077._P 61497 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624078._P 364787 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624079._P 5099 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624080._P 109227 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624081._P 297 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624082._P 334763 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624083._P 87820 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624084._P 114588 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624085._P 12686 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624086._P 121700 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624087._P 256626 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624088._P 41732 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624089._P 8630 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624090._P 235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624091._P 6897 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624092._P 7188 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624094._P 5312 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624095._P 453 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624096._P 53807 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624097._P 229 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624098._P 3400 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624099._P 178 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624100._P 245 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624101._P 333 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624102._P 59464 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624103._P 215 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624104._P 74639 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624105._P 217 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624106._P 17291 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624107._P 189 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624108._P 141699 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624109._P 20542 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624110._P 9597 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624111._P 185 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624112.dll 26112 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624114.EXE 9705848 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624116.EXE 9705848 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624117.STA 4 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624118.STA 50 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624119.CAB 503619 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624120._P 143267 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624121._P 5660 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624122._P 123 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624123._P 138 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624124._P 179 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624125._P 329 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624126._P 267 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624127._P 41732 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624128._P 811 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624129._P 31139 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624130._P 7188 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624131._P 1663 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624132._P 3407 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624134._P 452 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624135 1306 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624136.CAB 244165 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624138.SQL 895184 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624139.inf 24948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624140.pnf 60116 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624141.cat 10782 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624143.CAB 3553263 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624144._P 333 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624145._P 143267 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624146._P 5756 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624147._P 145 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624148._P 144 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624149._P 227 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624150._P 267 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624151._P 41732 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624152._P 809 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624153._P 31139 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624155._P 1663 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624156._P 3659 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624157._P 453 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624158._P 586 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624159 1360 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624160.CAB 244895 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624161.inf 25442 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624162.pnf 60772 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624163.cat 12194 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624165.CAB 244215 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624166.STA 4 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624167.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624168.dll 354304 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624169.dll 354304 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624170.BLO 44618 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624171.inf 24629 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624172.pnf 59500 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624173.cat 9383 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624176.dll 354304 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624178.BLO 44618 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624179.dll 17272 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624180.exe 231288 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624181.req 273 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624182.inf 926 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624183.txt 804 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624184.cat 9383 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624185.dll 26488 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624186.exe 755576 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624187.url 5324 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624188.ver 390 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624189.inf 678 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624190.INF 21605 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624191.INF 22642 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624192.INF 24629 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624193.INF 24629 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624195.PSM 521 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624196.STA 4 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624197.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624198.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624199.CAB 243719 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624200.STA 4 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624201.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624202.dll 270336 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624203.dll 270336 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624204.BLO 16014 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624205.inf 24850 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624206.pnf 59948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624207.cat 9370 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624209.dll 270336 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624210.dll 270336 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624212.BLO 16014 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624213.dll 17272 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624215.req 269 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624216.inf 926 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624217.txt 804 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624218.cat 9370 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624219.dll 26488 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624220.exe 755576 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624221.url 5324 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624222.ver 386 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624223.inf 678 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624224.INF 21826 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624225.INF 22863 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624226.INF 24850 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624227.INF 24850 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624228.dll 382840 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624229.PSM 815 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624230.STA 4 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624231.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624233.SQL 1350728 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624234.SQL 1806272 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624235.SQL 8618912 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624236.SQL 13551920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624237.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624238.log 131072 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624239.SQL 12136040 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624240 1025304 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624241.RDB 1831424 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624242.SQL 3874688 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624243.RDB 1831424 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624244.SQL 4276880 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624245.XML 33695 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624246.XML 3681 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624249.SQL 4125032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624250.RDB 1831424 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624251.CAB 244895 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624253.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624255.dll 24576 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624256.dll 24576 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624257.dll 75776 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624258.dll 75776 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624259.sys 264832 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624260.sys 264832 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624261.BLO 46536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624262.inf 25442 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624263.pnf 60772 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624264.cat 12194 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624267.sys 264832 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624268.dll 24576 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624269.dll 75776 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624270.sys 264832 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624271.dll 24576 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624272.dll 75776 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624274.dll 17272 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624275.exe 231288 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624276.req 633 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624277.inf 926 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624278.txt 804 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624279.cat 12194 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624280.dll 26488 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624281.exe 755576 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624282.url 5324 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624283.ver 1118 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624284.inf 678 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624285.INF 22365 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624286.INF 23455 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624287.INF 25442 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624288.INF 25442 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624289.dll 382840 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624290.PSM 1318 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624292.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624293.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624294.CAB 244165 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624295.STA 4 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624296.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624297.dll 79872 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624298.dll 79872 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624299.dll 150016 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624300.dll 150016 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624301.BLO 18796 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624302.inf 24948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624303.pnf 60116 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624304.cat 10782 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624306.dll 79872 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624307.dll 150016 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624308.dll 79872 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624310.dll 150016 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624312.dll 17272 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624313.exe 231288 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624314.req 451 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624315.inf 926 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624316.txt 804 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624317.cat 10782 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624318.dll 26488 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624319.exe 755576 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624320.url 5324 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624321.ver 754 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624322.inf 678 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624323.INF 21924 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624324.INF 22961 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624325.INF 24948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624326.INF 24948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624327.dll 382840 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624328.PSM 848 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624330.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624331.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624332.RDB 1831424 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624333.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624334.RDB 1831424 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624338.RDB 1831424 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624339._P 1117985 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624340.exe 57800 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624341.EXE 1190344 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624342.DLL 926 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624343.DLL 9383 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624344.dll 354304 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624345.inf 24629 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624346.pnf 59500 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624347.cat 9383 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624348.DLL 926 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624349.DLL 9370 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624351.pnf 59948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624352.cat 9370 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624353.DLL 926 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624354.SQL 1194776 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624355.DLL 10999 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624356.wpc 110665 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624357.cnv 219488 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624358.wpc 213066 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624359.cnv 311864 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624360.wpc 89088 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624361.wpc 279552 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624362.wpc 186880 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624363.inf 25879 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624364.pnf 63012 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624365.cat 10999 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624366.DLL 926 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624367.DLL 18271 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624369.dll 25600 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624370.cpl 1469440 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624371.dll 184320 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624372.dll 387584 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624373.exe 173056 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624374.dll 12800 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624375.dll 246272 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624376.dll 12800 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624377.dll 916480 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624378.dll 1208832 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624379.dll 206848 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624380.dll 5939712 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624381.DLL 55296 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624382.dll 594432 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624383.dll 25600 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624384.cpl 1469440 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624385.dll 1985536 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624053._P 146 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624073._P 20510 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624093._P 1663 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624113 2876 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624133._P 453 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624154._P 7188 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624175.dll 354304 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624194.dll 382840 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624214.exe 231288 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624232.STA 34 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624252.STA 4 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624273.BLO 46536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624291.STA 4 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624311.BLO 18796 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624329.STA 4 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624350.inf 24850 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624368.dll 206848 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624386.dll 246272 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624406.rbf 11264 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624425.rbf 4096 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624447.rbf 249856 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624468.rbf 12288 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624488.SQL 11828240 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624554.ini 2736 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624588.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622678.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622679.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622680.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622689.RDB 1820672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622691.mfl 1040235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622695.SQL 21032 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622696.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622697.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622698.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622700.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622701.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622702.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622705.SQL 6928064 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622706.SQL 3185216 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622707.SQL 1112696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622708.RDB 1821184 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622709.XML 33694 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622713.RDB 1821184 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622717.sys 30280 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622718.sys 47152 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622719.sys 24496 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622720.LNK 653 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622721.LNK 651 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622722.csi 346116 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622724.exe 6221824 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622729.log 820 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622730.csi 1143 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622737.RDB 1821184 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622738.JS 5031 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622739.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622740.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622741.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622743.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622750.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621852.835 153 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621893.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621995.RDB 1813504 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622016.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622083.RDB 1814016 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622109.SQL 74384 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622183.mfl 1040235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622209.RDB 1815040 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622273.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622339.DAT 4096 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622389.SQL 1038824 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622457.mfl 1019895 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622489.XML 292 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622508.DAT 13312 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622593.XML 3683 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622677.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622752.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622753.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622754.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622755.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622756.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622792.RDB 1821184 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622793.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622795.mfl 1040235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622799.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622800.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622801.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622802.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622803.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622804.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622805.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622806.SQL 2778920 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622807.SQL 870560 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622809.XML 33694 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622810.XML 3683 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622813.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622814.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622817.SQL 3316544 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622818.SQL 300104 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622820.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622821.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622823.SQL 140048 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622826.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622828.SQL 107216 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622830.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622831.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622832.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622833.SQL 2434184 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622834.SQL 776168 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622835.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622842.avg 112872 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622843.PRE 23691 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622844.avm 46309996 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622846.OLD 112836 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622847.OLD 46294894 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622850.SQL 3156488 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622851.SQL 271376 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622852.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622853 1024130 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622854.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622856.txt 8450 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622857.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622858.SQL 90800 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622859.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622860.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622862.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622864.SQL 3033368 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622866.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622867.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622870.LNK 787 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622871.LNK 617 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622872.DIC 162 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622873.SQL 185192 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622874.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622877.avg 116698 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622879.PRE 34617 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622880.avm 46334996 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622883.OLD 112872 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622884.OLD 46309996 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622887.LNK 787 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622888.LNK 617 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622890.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622893.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622894.SQL 870560 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622919.GIF 1916 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622920.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622921.DOC 162 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622922.LNK 787 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622923.LNK 617 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622927.LNK 827 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622928.LNK 617 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622957.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622959.LNK 772 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622960.LNK 617 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622961.SQL 2565512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622962.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622963.LNK 767 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622964.LNK 617 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622965.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622967.SQL 5438312 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622968.SQL 246752 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622970.LNK 772 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622971.LNK 617 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622975.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622976.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622977.SQL 3669488 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622981.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622984.SQL 259064 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622985.XML 2514 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622986.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622987.SQL 2290544 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622988.SQL 189296 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622990.SQL 2167424 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622991.SQL 304208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622993.dll 23552 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622994.JS 3350 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622995.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622996.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623287.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623288.XML 33695 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623289.XML 3681 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623292.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623293.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623297.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623298.SQL 1498472 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623299.SQL 669464 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623301.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623303.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623304.SQL 226232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623305.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623307.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623308.SQL 1280960 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623309.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623312.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623313.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623315.dll 23552 bytes executable
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623316.JS 5661 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623317.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623318.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623319.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623320.LOG 2097152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623321.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623329.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623330.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623331.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623332.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623333.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623334.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623335.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623369.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623370.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623371.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623375.XML 33695 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623376.XML 3681 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623379.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623381.mfl 1040235 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623385.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623386.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623387.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623388.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623389.SQL 164672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623393.SQL 2651696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623394.SQL 1116800 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623395 1024022 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623398 1024606 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623399.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623400.SQL 164672 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623402.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623405.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623407.SQL 5118200 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623408.SQL 3045680 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623409.SQL 3505328 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623411.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623412.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623414.SQL 193400 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623416.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623417.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623418.SQL 2228984 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623419.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623420.SQL 2938976 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623421.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623422.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623423.SQL 111320 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623425.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623427.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623428.SQL 2692736 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623431.SQL 3460184 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623432.SQL 451952 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623437.PRE 33795 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623438.avm 46359526 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623440.OLD 46334996 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623441.avg 112872 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623444.SQL 107216 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623446.LNK 527 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623447.LNK 317 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623448.DIC 162 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623449.LNK 527 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623450.LNK 317 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623451.LNK 527 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623452.LNK 317 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623453.LNK 527 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623454.LNK 317 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623465.LNK 527 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622751.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622808.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622837.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622865.SQL 1510784 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622918.htm 2861 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622969.RDB 1821696 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622997.ldb 64 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623069.SQL 25136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623106.GIF 1916 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623140.RDB 1822208 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623169.SQL 512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623233.INI 211 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623286.RDB 1823232 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623314.SQL 172880 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623372.dat 1731 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623406.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00621818.PRE 29481 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00622710.XML 3683 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623429.SQL 172880 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00624033._P 3147 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623475.DOC 162 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623478.SQL 3608 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623479.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623480.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623481.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623482.SQL 2576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623483.JS 2746 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623484.SQL 13928 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623489 1024016 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623491.dat 464 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623492.dat 328 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623493.SQL 11264 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623494.SQL 46456832 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623495.mfl 2356568 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623496.mfl 1165112 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623497.RDB 1823744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623498.edb 65536 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623714.PF 15258 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623715.PF 20808 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623716.PF 33808 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623717.PF 11258 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623718.PF 43364 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623719.PF 18288 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623720.PF 26712 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623721.PF 44596 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623722.PF 23940 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623723.PF 18576 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623724.PF 20434 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623725.PF 29044 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623726.PF 40942 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623727.PF 59582 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623728.PF 21498 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623729.PF 30652 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623730.PF 76030 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623731.PF 24400 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623732.PF 14948 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623734.PF 30852 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623735.PF 70488 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623736.PF 18128 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623737.PF 45136 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623738.PF 14710 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623739.PF 13060 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623740.PF 34584 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623741.PF 14994 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623742.PF 21824 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623743.PF 62224 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623744.PF 23744 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623745.PF 52512 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623746.PF 47080 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623747.PF 57160 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623748.PF 22436 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623749.PF 18324 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623750.PF 20152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623751.PF 104268 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623752.PF 17756 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623754.PF 22082 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623755.PF 55438 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623756.PF 54152 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623757.PF 23372 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623758.PF 49184 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623759.PF 13878 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623760.PF 46600 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623761.PF 44634 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623762.PF 18906 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623763.PF 18688 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623764.PF 20352 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623765.PF 18874 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623766.PF 47674 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623767.PF 14830 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623768.PF 174996 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623769.PF 167830 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623770.PF 166158 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623771.PF 13198 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623772.PF 26508 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623774.PF 155806 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623775.PF 187478 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623776.PF 198454 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623777.PF 90950 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623778.PF 81366 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623779.PF 16346 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623780.PF 14374 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623781.PF 25262 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623782.PF 13116 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623783.PF 104548 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623784.PF 57052 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623785.PF 69066 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623786.PF 84654 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623787.PF 27790 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623788.PF 31052 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623789.PF 13620 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623790.PF 57874 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623791.PF 32910 bytes
File C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00623792.PF 14216 bytes
File K:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT 0 bytes
File K:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00000000.dat 464 bytes
File K:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00000001.dat 328 bytes
File K:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00000002.dat 464 bytes
File K:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00000003.dat 328 bytes
File K:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\NPROTECT.LOG 646528 bytes
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys suspicious modification

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#14 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:49 PM

Hello.

Sorry for jumping in here boopme.
The Malwarebytes log and GMER log indicates one of the new nasty TDL3 Infection.

Some info on this infection: http://rootbiez.blogspot.com/2009/11/rootk...s-lets-put.html

.text ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCallbackReturn + 241C 80501C54 12 Bytes [80, A5, B4, F4, 00, E9, B5, ...] {AND BYTE [EBP-0x16ff0b4c], 0xb5; HLT ; ADC BL, CH; MOV CH, 0xf4}
.rsrc C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys entry point in ".rsrc" section [0xF73BB780]

etc...

There is also another infection on your system from looking at that GMER log as well but the main one here is the TDL3 rootkit.

---

Rootkits and backdoor Trojans are very dangerous because they use advanced techniques (backdoors) as a means of accessing a computer system that bypasses security mechanisms and steal sensitive information which they send back to the hacker. Many rootkits can hook into the Windows 32-bit kernel, and patch several APIs to hide new registry keys and files they install. Remote attackers use backdoor Trojans and rootkits as part of an exploit to gain unauthorized access to a computer and take control of it without your knowledge.

All passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You should consider them to be compromised. You should change each password by using a different computer and not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. If using a router, you need to reset it with a strong logon/password so the malware cannot gain control before connect again. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach. Because your computer was compromised please read How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?

Although the rootkit has been identified and may be removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume that because this malware has been removed the computer is now secure. In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired. The malware may leave so many remnants behind that security tools cannot find them. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read:Should you decide not to follow that advice, we will do our best to help clean the computer of any infections but we cannot guarantee it to be trustworthy or that the removal will be successful. Tell me what you want to do.

Take a look here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/250928/instructions-for-posting-advice-in-am-i-infected/

If you still wish to continue I recommend you start a topic here for further assistance:

1st Step: Preparation Guide Before Starting a Topic: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/
2nd Step: Starting a Topic in the HJT-Malware Removal forum: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#15 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:29 PM

No,thanks for jumping. That's why I also had run GMer.. We were going to HJt next. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users