Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

forum for my site

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 kitkin15

kitkin15

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 AM

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:17 PM

ok, i have a site, and i want to make it REALLY REALLY good. i am pretty good with computers...not making a site, but no one is experenced can only be gained. well right now i want a forum to INSTALL on one(1) page of my site. i do not have the page that the forum will go on up yet, but i will once i get the forum. i want one that does not link to another page, i want it ACTIOULY on my site, i want it to help people. i needo ne that is free, buying one is no option =( i wish i could though.
Fix everything, if nothing is left to fix than break something.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 AM

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:04 PM

but no one is experenced can only be gained.

Umm...what?

EDIT: Just a piece of advice. If you want people to spend their time helping you, then at least do us the courtesy of taking your time to use proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar. Sentences start with capital letters, 'actiouly' is spelled 'actually,' first person singular is capitalized (I, not i). I have no clue what that bit of sentence I quoted is supposed to mean, so take time to proofread your posts also.

#3 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:18 PM

Have to agree with Groovicus... It is very hard to get a clear idea of what your looking for. If your after a forum and have *SQL installed on your server, look at phpBB (it's free).

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.

#4 kitkin15

kitkin15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 AM

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:31 AM

lol it means that im ot experenced, so dont make fun of me, and that it can only be gained
Fix everything, if nothing is left to fix than break something.

#5 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 AM

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:58 AM

Sorry. We can't help you. I can't even read what you are writing.

Locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users