Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

F1 through F12

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Murrar

Murrar

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:10 PM

Can anyone tell me with regard to Windows XP what the keys F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9 F10, F11, F12 do? Thank you very much. murrar

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bassplayer15

Bassplayer15

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:13 PM

F1 opens up help for whatever application you're in (provided it does have a "help" of course) and F11 makes things such as browsers fullscreen.
These are the only two i know of for sure, i sure a quick search would provide you with the answers you want.
Grace is given freely, but respect must be earned.

#3 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:40 PM

Google is your friend Murrar: http://www.internetfixes.com/definitions/IF01424.htm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users