Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

RivaTuner customizing help please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 binini

binini

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:18 AM

I am trying to fix my graphics card using this tutorial But im sutck on section 4 i click on the customize bit but i only get 4 sections and no low level system settings =( can anybody help!

" low level refresh rate, low level desktop colour scheme, graphics subsystem diagnostics report, reload display driver"

1.Download and install RivaTuner, http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=163
2.After installation, start up RivaTuner.
3.Click on the expansion symbol, in the greyed out text box. This will bring up a list of icons.
4.Click on the first icon in the list shown, it's called Low-level system settings.
5.In the Overclocking tab, tick the "Enable low-level hardware overclocking" box to on.
6.It might be smart to reboot if you have been playing some games / running some apps, either way let RivaTuner detect the speed.
7.Set the core clock speed to 750 Mhz (the speed required for 3D apps)
8.In the section "Overclocking profile settings", type in a profile name (fex. WAR) and click on the disk icon to save the profile.
9.Press OK to be returned to the main RivaTuner screen.
10.Go to the Launcher tab and click on the green + symbol.
11.Choose to add a "Regular item" and press OK
12.Type in a name (fex. WAR), the other boxes should be enabled now.
13.Tick the box "Associated overclocking profile", and select the profile we made in step 8.
14.Tick the "Associated Application" and fill in the path and filename of the warpatch.exe (fex. "C:\Program Files\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\warpatch.exe")
15.Click OK to save the settings.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AlecVincent

AlecVincent

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:38 AM

First off, what Operating System are you running?
Is your graphics card onboard or an actual card?
What model is your Graphics card?
Is your motherboard AMD or Intel based?

EDIT: I ask this because your machine may not be capable of overclocking which may be why the option is not available.

Edited by AlecVincent, 06 December 2009 - 09:40 AM.

#3 binini

binini
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

windows xp
i dont know =S
ati radeon X1300/1500
AMD