Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to use page preview in taskbar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Miroku16

Miroku16

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:42 AM

Hey, I'm having a slight problem with my newly installed windows 7. At first, I was able to use the page preview function on the taskbar for my programs. However, it now won't display the previews of the programs that are already open in complete page format. Instead, it will only show the name of the program or website, just like in vista. So, I don't know if it is a registry error or not. But, could someone tell how to solve this problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bodaggit23

Bodaggit23

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 AM

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:21 AM

It sounds like Aero is turned off.

Run through this and see if it helps:
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/01/13/h...able-aero-peek/
Post your system specs in your sig so we don't need to ask...

CPU: i7 920 Batch#3841A525 (@3.43Ghz) Board: EVGA X58 3X SLI RAM: Dominator 3x2GB DDR3 1600 Hard Drive: 300GB VelociRaptor GPU: EVGA GTX260 SC Core 216
Optical: Sony Optiarc 22x DVD/CD Burner PSU: Corsair TX850W CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 Primary OS: Windows Vista x64 SP2 Case: Coolermaster HAF 932

#3 Miroku16

Miroku16
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:56 AM

I ran the actions that were suggested and it worked. Thank you for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users