Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error report pop-up when I close IE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 00smokin

00smokin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:07 AM

I downloaded a hotbar in order to access free movies online, but pop-ups were everywhere all the time, so I removed the program from the computer. now everytime I close the internet window, it says that I have activated a abnormal termination, then asks if I would like to send an error report. What do I do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 AM

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:44 AM

Have you ran any malware or antivirus scans after deleting the program if not download malwarebytes from this link http://www.malwarebytes.org ( Click the blue download its the free version ), after downloading
Re-name it something like bootleg.exe
Then right click and run as administrator
Follow the instructions to install
After install let it automatically update
Then run a full scan
If malwarebytes finds any infections follow instructions to delete the infections found,
Then reboot PC to enable malwarebytes to complete the cleaning procedure properly !
If your still having problems after that then post into ( Am I Infected What do i do ) and await for one of our more experienced staff members to get to you, you must also be patient as our malware staff are very busy people but do get round to helping others !

Hope this helps you ! :thumbsup:

Edited by doinmeedin, 05 December 2009 - 06:45 AM.

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users