Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need help with cintiq 12wx and windows 7 !

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 siers

siers

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:32 PM

having some problems with my cintiq12wx and windows 7 desktop pc, please help!
so, earlier today I got myself a new computer (was originally windows vista, but i installed windows 7) and I have been trying for a few hours to get my drawing tablet to work with it.
I've installed the newest driver, which I got from wacom.com, but it still won't work properly.
the basic problem is that the screen on the cintiq will not show up, it's just blank, and the light on it is always on orange (only when I press the menu button on it's box before it says ''no sync'' and then goes to sleep, can I get the blue light on, but the screen is still blank)
When I move the pen on the cintiq screen the cursor moves around, accordingly, on my pc monitor.
I have been struggling for hours with this, and my sister and father have even been looking for solutions but to no avail.
If it's of any use, my cintiq has worked before, on my laptop, but it recently refused to reboot without wiping all of my files so that is why I had to get a new computer. If there is anything else you need to know about the tablet/pc, please do ask.
Any and all input is appreciated, thank you!;;

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users