Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not enough storage to complete this operation-Error

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tetrahydrocannabinol

Tetrahydrocannabinol

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:10 AM

Hello everyone, My laptop had been running fine until today when all of a sudden I saw that my audio said it was not running ,also there was a red X over my network connection and when I hover over it I get an error message saying "Not enough storage available to complete this operation". I have over 200GB free ! I have been searching all day and night for a solution and have tried many troubleshooting ideas. I have done disk cleanup, I have tried increasing IRPStackSize, and I was going to try to do a system restore but when I tried I got the error message. Also something weird I noticed while trying to do some cleanup, when I go into to add or remove programs it is showing that at least 80% of my programs were installed yesterday and those programs have been installed over a year ago and when I try to uninstall it says that it has already been uninstalled. Along with the message I get an error number 8007000E.I am running Vista Home Premium. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

Have you run your anti-virus yet?
I would do so
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 Tetrahydrocannabinol

Tetrahydrocannabinol
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

Yes I have ran my anti virus and it came back clean. I also heard that some anti virus programs can cause the error so I uninstalled the program and still got the error so I have since re installed the program.

#4 figgis41

figgis41

• Members
  • 801 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 AM

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:58 PM

when the sans are done look at this link
http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/components/wh...00e-errors.html
good luck.
Figgis,,,, LUFC

0 user(s) are reading this topic