Okay. This particular spyware has a list of processes that it monitors. Once it seems them launch then it causes them to stop running. It will either kill the process or kill the process and change the security permissions so it can't run again. The way round this is to copy the file and rename it. Then you can run the above commands.
- Click Start
- Click MY COMPUTER
- Double click C: Drive
- Double click the WINDOWS folder
- Double click the SYSTEM32 folder
- Find "cmd.exe" and right click on it. Left click on COPY
- Next, click EDIT then PASTE
- Scroll all the way to the right and you will find a file called "Copy of cmd.exe" or "Copy of cmd"
- Right click on "Copy of cmd.exe" and left click on RENAME. Change the name to either "blah.exe" or "blah" if no .exe extension was found in step 8.
- Next, double click on "blah.exe" or "blah" and it will open up a command prompt window.
At this point, you can try the command that boopme posted.
If you have Malwarebytes AntiMalware installed then you can do the same Rename Trick we did above to "mbam.exe" (name to blah.exe or any other name) and then Malwarebytes will run. If you don't have it installed, and boopme's command gets your internet running, then you can download and install Malwarebytes. Most likely you will need to rename mbam.exe in order to get it to run.
The default location for Malwarebytes is in C:\Program Files.
Let me know if the above steps worked or not.