Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bleepingcomputer banner

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 PM

Posted 16 September 2004 - 10:18 PM

I looked around the site for the thread about banner ads. I couldn't find it. Here is the extent of my website designing skills thus far. :thumbsup: Think it'll work?

Posted Image
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 20 September 2004 - 08:52 AM

Phawgg, It has the info needed. Grinler wanted to have more than just bleepingcomputer.com on the banners. My first ones only had B.C.'s name on them. Since then I found a better way to make them. Here is the last one that I made ...............

Posted Image

Edited by Scarlett, 15 February 2006 - 04:38 PM.

Posted Image

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 PM

Posted 20 September 2004 - 10:55 AM

O and the old forum is titled"anyone want to --------graphic skills"
Something like that I cant remember it all. I made several myself but havent in a while because where would I put them? On my site?

#4 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2004 - 11:58 AM

I made several myself but havent in a while because where would I put them? On my site?

Heck, yeah, CGM3... on your site! The best place in the old days for Berma Shave signs was along side the road next to farms & dairies. Those signs made history. :flowers: In all seriousness, I was sorta kiddin' 'bout the "banner" You gotta know I love good art, and digital is no exception. I also like a wry joke now 'n then, so as I say "take it with a grain of salt"

Keep on keeping on Cows. I've been thinkin' it's about time to try to "Stump The Cow" again.... :thumbsup:

#5 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 20 September 2004 - 06:14 PM

Yeah, CCGM since you have a site, what better place to put them. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#6 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2004 - 04:39 PM

Yeah sort of a site not the best! I will actaully make some more formatted my laptop(now its a bunch of mashed pee's) And lost them. I might even get some you made scarlet...you dont care do you(I could write your name below them if I use them) It just hit me when you made yours Phawgg you just scrolled over your link in the bookmarks toolbar folder in firefox and then took a snapshot! Very cool ideah then you just edited it with im guessing(paint or photoshop?)? Well anyways yeah ill add them to my little site that is taking forever to get into google! Prob because its on a free account(seems like if I pay someone something people get busy!) Might end up paying for a site .com address....
laterz

#7 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2004 - 04:49 PM

yup, Cows, I can't stump you for long!! You got it to a "T" exactly what I did. Check this out: how I did it Paint :thumbsup:

#8 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2004 - 07:23 PM

Well great! Its all like a fun mystery or puzzle to me....Im not the smartest guru here but I do fair....You know so much more about HJT than me lol so were not yet even on that "yet" Soon youll see me on HJT team...(got to take the pre test at SWI first and pass!) And screenshots are the best way for a tech to help a pc user! Your post is very detailed and great! You spent good time on that! Its really good!

#9 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2004 - 07:59 PM

TY, Cows,. I admire your enthusiasm for helping people. You'll pass the test, and there is no doubt about what you learn when you just give it a try. Google and give 'em 'ell...those bad guys don't deserve the data the trojans feed 'em. As for the malicious hackers out for a fun little romp in chaos distribution.... see the word association thread page 43. Profanity. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users