Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

antivirus system pro virus

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 quicksix

quicksix

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:04 AM

Hello all,

thanks for taking the time to read this and for those that help.. huge thanks. I was gonna just take it in somewhere.. but figure maybe I can learn something here too.

So I have desktop, on laptop right now and it is good.

Used the kill thing, 1 thru 4 and all it does is flash up for a second and disappear and every few times.. like 5 or so it will so a quick bit of writing about who made the kill thing and that is deleted all malware. Well the computer is beeping in the back ground like every few seconds. I have trying to disable the lan thing on explorer but it comes back almost right away. Have XP.

Now for whoever takes me on.. to help out... I am great at following directions, but not sure of the codes and what not I see on here.

thank you,

Jeff

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Willin

Willin

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:13 AM

quicksix,

I am trying to combat the same program. For the RKill I have found success by RAPIDLY clicking the exe file then clicking into the black window IMMEDIATELY upon it launching. This will allow it to stay open for the split second it needs to stop the AVSP from closing it. Proceed from there.

Cheers

#3 quicksix

quicksix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:25 AM

thanks i will try this.. i am trying right now to clean it up in safe mode with internet... it has the new version on now.. i sure hope this might work. version of malwarebytes.

Good luck for those with this issue.

#4 quicksix

quicksix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:30 AM

ok the virus is gone. but like others.. i cant connect to the net.. either with firefox or explorer.. any ideas now????

#5 Willin

Willin

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:50 AM

Make sure that your Internet is not trying to connect via a Proxy server. For Internet Explorer, turn this off by going to:

Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN Settings -> Unclick the "Use a Proxy..." button. Hit Ok.

Cheers

#6 quicksix

quicksix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

This has been done.. but still no luck.

How can i reload explorer with out net connection?

i can still access with bit comet... that is weird and the malware did its update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users