Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"Greetings" Lets Get It On

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mrkdw35

mrkdw35

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:31 AM

Good Day to all who will see this, reply to, comment on, or just read and go on with their life's. My Real Name is mark Dewey and I have one project that I live for. Box Office Films and I have designed the new, upgraded and the most Famous Newsletter, "Hollywood Insider Newsletter"
I am here to meet the moderators and to let everyone know that it is great to be here and look forward to meet new friend and to network with you all. I think the first line of business would be to ask the moderators where to get my site viewed with the layout and how easy it is to follow and the sign-up process is. And yes, I would like feedback on the look and feel of the site, and the look and delivery of the newsletter after the sign-up. This is strickly a read newsletter with no trying to sell anything at all. It is a newsletter only with no save if you buy now crap.

My New Site needs visitors and sign-ups for me to fix or change anything that is not set up right or does not deliver right. To my new friends, where and how many places in this forum, where I can install this site for this to happen? thank you so very much for listening and I am looking forward to working with you all.

Edited by garmanma, 03 December 2009 - 01:21 PM.
Removed email address

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users