Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printer playing favorites?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EthanB

EthanB

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 AM

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:38 PM

So, with my other workstations on-site, they all detected the printer via a wireless network. My current workstation cannot detect any of the three printers, let alone the one I want to install. I tried using the Printer Software CD that installs the Printer for me, but unfortunately when I tried installing it I got two error messages: One says there is a Runtime error: R6034, and the other informs me that I am missing the MSCRV80.dll from my Common Files folder in C:\Program Files. I checked for the MSCRV80.dll and it was in that folder, so I'm confused.

Does anyone know how to help me?

The PC and Printer are both HP.

Printer model: HP LaserJet P2015dn

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,862 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 PM

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:06 PM

You've compared network settings...for the Lone Ranger computer...with the settings of the others?

Louis

#3 Eric ~ Computer Guy

Eric ~ Computer Guy

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 AM

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:32 PM

Yes, I agree with Louis. Check the odd-ball workstation's network settings to make sure it is even on the network properly. The other errors may be due to the fact that your PC cannot see the printer.

If you would, go ahead and open the Command Prompt: Start - Run - CMD - Press Enter.

At the command line, type IPCONFIG and press enter.

Please post your IP address and Default Gateway results so we can better determine the issue.

#4 EthanB

EthanB
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 AM

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:58 PM

I'd prefer not posting them actually can I message them to you instead? I've seen them so many times in the last 24 hours I have them memorized though >_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users