Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Cool Party Idea

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 crumbs744

crumbs744

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 PM

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:08 AM

I have a plan for the next party at mine, to have some kind of bluetooth service running on my computer which will enable people to log in with mobile phones and search through my music play lists, choose some music and then have that song/s automatically queued to play.

I was trying to think of ways to do this, and i have no idea what so ever how to use bluetooth except to send and receive file via phones etc.

i was thinking instead of jumping too far in the deep end i would have a go at making an intranet which people could visit on their phones and do the same thing in php (which i kind of know).

I hope i have explained it properly.

What do you think, possible? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:59 AM

Yes it is possible. I have no idea how to do it though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users