So, here I am, guys. On my new computer, accessing the internet and, of course, BleepingComputer Forums from my new LG Flatron M2362D TV Monitor. 16-to-9, Full HD (currently in 1280x720 for a comfort typing), etc. ... The feeling is awesome, just awesome. To remind you my PC's specs.:
1. AMD Athlon II X2 250 (3.0 GHz; 2048 KB L2 cache)
2. GIGABYTE GA-MA78GM-US2H (AMD 780G w/ ATI Radeon HD 3200; Realtek HD sound; GbE, etc. ...
3. 1x2 GB of Kingston RAM (probably DDR2-800 (CL5))
4. WD 500 GB HDD (WD5000AAKS (Caviar Blue))
5. NEC DVD+/-RW ... 20x; w/ LabelFlash tech. (tattoos discs under 0.6mm of top)
6. Very-very cool looking DTS 1918D chassis ... w/ LED display, showing system stats.
7. 450W PSU, for a future upgrade to HD 4850 or higher
** NO SPEAKERS ** -- LG Flatron M2362D has a built-in speakers on an accumulated power (both) of 10W
So, thanks very much, to those who have helped me. I was waiting for an assistance for about 2 weeks... no BC Advisors got involved anyhow (maybe except of a few). I'm very glad with my PC, and that I have an Internet working from it right now.
I shouldn't get a static IP's on both machines, because my ISP is giving / providing a dynamic ones. I've talked to a technician, and we understood, how to act to get an internet. He told me to go to my Host's PC Motorola modem's settings, and change it to be internet sharing with other computers in the network. Then, he asked me to recall him back. I've just added my own thing - setted up this (client) PC to catch IP's, etc., automatically... and volia - it worked as a wish.
Ok, not too much to type, don't wanna spam you guys. I hope that you're happy for me as well. Well, good luck to ya' all, and please... let me get chillin' well. :D
P.S. I'll be needing your help again soon, when I'll be setting up an internet from an Ubuntu 9.10. Thanks...