Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

photoshop 7; adobe photoshop elements 3.0 and premiere std

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 help!

help!

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 AM

Posted 10 August 2005 - 07:21 PM

Hi,

what's the difference between photoshop 7 (which I see classes for on line) and adobe photoshop elements 3 and adobe premiere standard (which is on my computer) but I don't see any classes for?

I have never used any photo program of any kind of my computer so I am new to this.

thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 10 August 2005 - 08:11 PM

normal photoshop is the best, elements is the same but isnt as good as normal. if you have a choice install normal photoshop, elements is for people who need photo editting but cant afford the real deal.
Posted Image
We come into this world in birth, and we die and rot into the earth.

#3 visitus

visitus

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 12 August 2005 - 10:16 AM

Normal Photoshop is a fully loaded professional package, elements is a stripped down version.
It really depends what you want to use it for. Elements is cheaper, but you don't get all the features.
Photoshop offers a lot more. If you really want to get in to graphics and illustration, use Photoshop along with Adobe Illustrator (drawing program to create images from scratch).

Photoshop can be quite tricky to get into, it takes a while to master how to use the layers, but once you've grasped it its very rewarding.
Can't really help you on tutorials, I've never used them and they never had them for ZX Spectrum graphics tools!

I think (Adobe?) Premier Studio is for video editing, rather than graphics

Hope this helps,
G

Edited by visitus, 12 August 2005 - 10:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users