Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help! It seems I havent removed completely trojan vundo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jicara

Jicara

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 PM

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:56 PM

Hello,

On Saturday, I was starting to watch an episode in megavideo when my internet explorer froze and I had to close everything. Later I realized that I may have gotten a malware. I tried the following:
1. run the free trial of malware antibytes but this couldn't open.
2. I uninstall it and tried to install it again, I couldn't 'cause both internet explorer and mozilla didn't allow me to go that page and some other webpagepup up -just when I tried to download something.
3. I downloaded malware antibytes from another laptop and tried to load it in my infected laptop (dell inspiron E1405, windows xp), I couldnt complete the installation, I got a code 2 -I think.
4. Instead I downloaded/purchased the spyware doctor.
5. I run it but couldn't complete the process of fixing. I turned off and on my pc several times 'cause the software tended to freeze. Finally, in one of those process I was able to complete the fixing. Thus it seemed that I had more ctrl in my infected laptop.
To this point, the spyware doctor software found the following:
trojan.obfuscated.gx
trojan-pws.magania.ahw
trojan virtumonde
trojan-spy.Gampass!sd6
trojan-PWS.OnLineGames.GEN
Malware.Gammina
trojan.vundo
hacktool.rootkit
trojan-psw.generic
downloader.generic

6. Then I download the rkill from the other laptop and installed it in my laptop to stop the process of the trojan.
7. I was able to run the malware antibytes and this detected more stuff in my laptop. This is the log

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 3252
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

11/28/2009 5:04:53 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-28 (17-04-53).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 119345
Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 5 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 1
Registry Keys Infected: 9
Registry Values Infected: 19
Registry Data Items Infected: 4
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 53

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\FastNetSrv.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\system32\lekefoji.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{8ec79524-f169-4de1-a8b7-922f9181cca7} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\fastnetsrv (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\fastnetsrv (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\fastnetsrv (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\NOD32KVBIT (Trojan.Frethog) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_BTWSRV (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AvScan (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_FASTNETSRV (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\daqdrv (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\zihapobeb (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler\{8ec79524-f169-4de1-a8b7-922f9181cca7} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\vurujamen (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\upqrpdgc (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\upqrpdgc (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\BuildW (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\FirstInstallFlag (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\guid (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\i (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\uid (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\Ulrn (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\Update (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\UpdateNew (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\calc (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\mBt (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\udfa (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\mfa (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\jsh87r3huiehf89esiudgd (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\asg984jgkfmgasi8ug98jgkfgfb (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\lekefoji.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: system32\lekefoji.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoFolderOptions (Hijack.FolderOptions) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Files Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\system32\lekefoji.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\FastNetSrv.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Local Settings\Temp\win.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Local Settings\Application Data\wrnlsd\fnjnsysguard.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\vbaaaah.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsm32.sys (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\milufuro.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nulohonu.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\opeia.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tadovoyi.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmdtc.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c00CAC7D.exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c00D1A36.exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\2897969578.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\avp.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\mdm.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\tmp0_129203242742.bk.old (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\winamp.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Local Settings\Temp\2169103214.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Local Settings\Temp\657333596.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Local Settings\Temp\debug.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Local Settings\Temp\taskmgr.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\w[1].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\w[2].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\w[3].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\w[4].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\w[5].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0TUV0P23\w[6].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NVH2GLZC\w[1].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NVH2GLZC\w[2].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NVH2GLZC\w[3].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NVH2GLZC\w[4].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QXECG6RL\w[1].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QXECG6RL\w[2].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QXECG6RL\w[3].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QXECG6RL\w[4].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QXECG6RL\w[5].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VVMOAVVI\w[1].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VVMOAVVI\w[2].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VVMOAVVI\w[3].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VVMOAVVI\w[4].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VVMOAVVI\w[5].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VVMOAVVI\w[6].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\scandisk.lnk (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\certstore.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\FInstall.sys (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Local Settings\Temp\nsrbgxod.bak (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\jisfije9fjoiee.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Local Settings\Temp\jisfije9fjoiee.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Local Settings\Temp\habnf88jkefh87ifiks.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\pskfo83wijf89uwuhal8.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Local Settings\Temp\pskfo83wijf89uwuhal8.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

8. Then when I believed I removed the trojan, I had troubles starting my pc. So I turned it off and then on again and I got a message about a windows image problem -I kind of remember.
9. Then I used the windows live onecare safety scanner to clean my registry.
10. I also used the smart defrag in case that the problem was all the junk I have in my pc -I almost don't have any space left.
11. I tried to enter in safe mode to run the 2 softwares, malware antibytes and spyware doctor, to eliminate any possible problem but since I had this trojan I haven't been able to enter in any other mode that the last know config. or just by starting normally without pressing F8.
12. -I have used my pc to search the usual staff: emails, hulu and so on and it continues running slow since yesterday -when I supposedly removed the trojan.
13. I also forgot to mention that I search in my pc for a trojan and the pc found a file so I deleted it and emptied the recycle bin. I also was looking in the internet for more helps and looked for 2 registries from the trojan and found 1 but since I'm not a fan of pc's I prefered not to delete it. In addition I downloaded avast which detected a virus and took care of it. Therefore today, I decided to download spybot and this found other trojans (see below) that the malwarebytes and spyware doctor didn't find. Please note that I enabled both the turn off restore and turn off configure before down loading spybot and running it. The stuff that spybot found are:

fraud.sysguard,
win32.tdss.rtk,
microsoft.windows.disableSystemRestore,
Microsoft.Windows SecurityCenter.FirewallBypass,
Virtumonde.sdn,
WildTangent,
Win32.Agent.atta, and
Win32.Fakealert.ttam.

14. After having restarted my pc (after the spybot cleaning), my laptop displayed a windows saying that Microsoft windows system has recovered from a serious error. a log of this error has been created (but I don't have it) then it shows some addresses such as:
c: windows/system32/command.com cant find specified path

Could it be due to I click on deny change when spybot display some registries that have been changed and asked me whether I should allow or deny the change.

Any ideas about how to solve all this mess?

J.

Edited by Jicara, 30 November 2009 - 05:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:43 PM

Could it be due to I click on deny change when spybot display some registries that have been changed and asked me whether I should allow or deny the change.

That is Spybot's Teatimer function It needs to be turned off whenever you run any scans

We need to disable Spybot S&D's "TeaTimer"
TeaTimer works by preventing ANY changes to the system. It will attempt to undo any fixes we run, because it blocks these fixes from running.

In order to safeguard your system from problems that can be brought on by a half finished fix, we need to disable TeaTimer. We can reenable it when we're done if you like.
  • Open SpyBot Search and Destroy by going to Start -> All Programs -> Spybot Search and Destroy -> Spybot Search and Destroy.
  • If prompted with a legal dialog, accept the warning.
  • Click Posted Image and then on "Advanced Mode"
    Posted Image
  • You may be presented with a warning dialog. If so, press Posted Image
  • Click on Posted Image
  • Click on Posted Image
  • Uncheck this checkbox:
    Posted Image
  • Close/Exit Spybot Search and Destroy
If teatimer was already off proced with this next

====================================

:inlove:
Update mbam and run a FULL scan
Please post the results

===========================

:flowers:
We Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepeal
  • Download RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract RootRepeal.exe from the archive (If you did not use the "Direct Download" mirror).
  • Open Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Click the Posted Image tab.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Check all seven boxes: Posted Image
  • Push Ok
  • Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
  • Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
  • Once the scan completes, push the Posted Image button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.
=========================

:thumbsup:
Please download Win32kDiag.exe by AD and save it to your desktop.
alternate download 1
alternate download 2
  • This tool will create a diagnostic report
  • Double-click on Win32kDiag.exe to run and let it finish.
  • When it states Finished! Press any key to exit..., press any key on your keyboard to close the program.
  • A file called Win32kDiag.txt should be created on your Desktop.
  • Open that file in Notepad and copy/paste the entire contents (from Starting up... to Finished! Press any key to exit...) in your next reply.
--------------------------------------

:trumpet: Go to Posted Image > Run..., then copy and paste this command into the open box: cmd
Click OK.
At the command prompt C:\>, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:
DIR /a/s %windir%\scecli.dll %windir%\netlogon.dll %windir%\eventlog.dll >Log.txt & START notepad Log.txt
A file called log.txt should be created on your Desktop.
Open that file and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 Jicara

Jicara
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:40 PM

Hello garmana,

1. This is the log from the updated Malware bytes:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 3285
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

12/3/2009 4:00:12 PM
mbam-log-2009-12-03 (16-00-12).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 318393
Time elapsed: 3 hour(s), 13 minute(s), 15 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

2. I could not run the scan for the root repeal. I get the following error: could not load drive (0xc0000035)!

3. I installed and run Win32kDiag.exe. this is the note pad:

Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Desktop\Win32kDiag.exe

Log file at : C:\Documents and Settings\Giselle\Desktop\Win32kDiag.txt

WARNING: Could not get backup privileges!

Searching 'C:\WINDOWS'...

Finished!

4. I couldn't copied but this is what it appears when I copied it in C:\Document and settings:

Volume in drive C has no label.
Volume Serial Number is F0E8-D76E

Directory of C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB968389\SP2QFE

02/06/2009 01:46 PM 408,064 netlogon.dll
1 File(s) 408,064 bytes

Directory of C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB975467\SP2QFE

1 File(s) 408,064 bytes

Directory of C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\78cf8552430e25a8f24bc1e4dfb1970e\sp2qfe

1 File(s) 408,064 bytes

Directory of C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\79123dd72d0f61d4ed8c7a816ed338d7

04/13/2008 07:12 PM 407,040 netlogon.dll

Directory of C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\79123dd72d0f61d4ed8c7a816ed338d7

04/13/2008 07:11 PM 56,320 eventlog.dll
2 File(s) 463,360 bytes

Directory of C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\de81b460c3abcfc5b8494c785a5f3944\sp2qfe

1 File(s) 408,064 bytes

Directory of C:\WINDOWS\system32

08/10/2004 05:00 AM 407,040 netlogon.dll

Directory of C:\WINDOWS\system32

08/10/2004 05:00 AM 55,808 eventlog.dll
2 File(s) 462,848 bytes

Total Files Listed:
8 File(s) 2,558,464 bytes
0 Dir(s) 728,670,208 bytes free

Thanks,

J

#4 Jicara

Jicara
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:41 PM

PS. I also did what u suggested me to do regarding spybot. I run the software but it didn't detect anything

#5 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:55 PM

I recommend you submit a DDS / HJT log
If the DDS tool won't scan, post back here and I can give you an alternative
Tell them Root Repeal will not run

Please read the pinned topic titled "Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log". If you cannot complete a step, then skip it and continue with the next. In Step 6 there are instructions for downloading and running DDS which will create a Pseudo HJT Report as part of its log.

You will also be instructed to create a Root Repeal Log

When you have done that, post your log in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, NOT here, for assistance by the HJT Team Experts. A member of the Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer. If you post your log back in this thread, the response from the HJT Team will be delayed because your post will have to be moved. This means it will fall in line behind any others posted that same day.

The HJT team is very busy and it will take awhile to get to your post
Please be patient and good luck
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users