Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to Donate?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DEATHlLINK

DEATHlLINK

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 AM

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:46 AM

I have been looking over the forums trying to look for a way to donate to Bleeping Computer. You have helped me in the past and I enjoy browsing the forums. I havent seen a topic on how to donate yet so my question is how would I go about donating to Bleeping Computer and what are the different forms of payment you accept.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,617 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:00 PM

Thank you very much for the offer. We do not, though, accept donations for the site. If you would like to pay it forward please make a donation to a local charity of your choice.

Thanks!

#3 DEATHlLINK

DEATHlLINK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 AM

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:11 PM

No problem this site has truly been a great resource for me and I have sent quite a few friends here as well. I will pay it forward then.

#4 Jamukas42

Jamukas42

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 PM

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:53 AM

Hi I was on bleeping computer on my PC today where a donate window dialog appeared with regard to the site getting sued by a software company and bleeping computer needs support through donation just was wondering if this is true and not ?

James

#5 garioch7

garioch7

RCMP Veteran

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 3,795 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:31 AM

Jamukas42:

This is a seven year old thread.

Yes, it is true that Enigma Software is suing Bleeping Computer.  Donations are requested to enable Bleeping Computer to defend itself against this frivolous lawsuit.  Please see this topic for more information.

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Graduate of the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Study Hall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users