Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i think im virused

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 justyboy

justyboy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 PM

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:16 AM

hi im new here ive been messing with computers for sometime now and have seen many things but i do like to use facebook and as much as i update my security i think i have fell foul to the bredolab virus everytime i try to log in it sends me to a fake security warning page and asks me to resset my password via email confirmation and i fell for it ive since changed my yahoo password to no prevail and ive also done a free online scan with bit defender in safe mode found a few things but i still cant log in i then rescaned safe mode with malware bytes which as usual showed nothing the security im using is esset and malware bytes and was horrified to think this nasty bit of work got past me help

(Moderator edit: post moved to more appropriate forum. jgw)

Edited by jgweed, 30 November 2009 - 09:38 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users