Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:55 PM
I have been here before with my system, took me weeks to work it out.
1) replaced all phone lines from router to PC
2) Flashed router with new firmware
3) line from street to house was poor, contacted telephone provider and fixed wiring
( still not fixed)
4) Router was sent back with logs Tried new router still not fixed
5) Change the connect mode to ADL 2+ auto fall back Issue resolved
This was not an issue on a earlier model router I had (same brand) but I changed to a Voip model and this caused me issues.