Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introductory message

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fitter-J

Fitter-J

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 10 August 2005 - 02:40 PM

Hello,

This is the first time I use BleepingComputer.com in an attempt to solve a spyware problem. Browsing the website, I have noticed this a reliable web site where end users can request assistance from either company personnel and other users for help with spyware removal. I thank the company staff for offering this valuable service to computer users.

Sincerely,
Ivan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2005 - 05:13 PM

Welcome to BC!
Actually, everyone here is a volunteer, and BC is strictly a user community where members share areas of knowledge, experience, and expertise with one another in an effort to provide each other with help and assistance.
Regards,
John

Edited by jgweed, 13 August 2005 - 05:08 PM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2005 - 04:22 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Fitter-J.
You've come to the right place for help.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users