Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 big_cracker101

big_cracker101

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:19 PM

ok, I am not great with computrs but I have friend who is. I somehow came across the Virus Security tool. after I removed this virus it has been one thing after another.
I now have MBAM and Process Explorer. Proc Explorer shows a file under svchost.exe file named 50555.exe and when I googled this it came up as an after effect of security tool, only the removal process that was described and the software only made the issue worse. Now files open on their own, file wont open due to "infection" and network connection is constantly attempting to access a www20. website. I also recently attempted to remove a virus called huytebesy.net which is a hijacker virus that basically turns everything I do into a search engine website. If anyone has ANY!!! input on what I can do to clean my sytem up it would be graetly appreciated. and Like i said I am not sure exactly what virus my PC is infected with I only know right now that it is not working properly and I cannot remove the files that I know are infectious.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 big_cracker101

big_cracker101
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:23 AM

I found a new issue with this virus I have obtained. Everytime I try to download an anti-virus system such as Macafee or Norton, my computer shuts down automatically. no sooner do I click on run from the selection box CRASH! I really could use some help here. I am oblivious as to what I need to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users