Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

GeForce 7600GT 512MB AGP Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 snipersgethead

snipersgethead

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:54 PM

My driver disc for my video card came was faulty and I was too lazy to return it. It's some kind of indention in the disc that won't allow my computer to read it proper thus making a copy. I've tried to find drivers for it but when I install them it would sometimes not work because when I boot up my computer the driver card won't kick in so the Windows welcome screen would not come up. It would just remain a blank screen and I would have to keep resetting my computer until hopefully the drivers for the card kick in.

Can someone point me in the right direction for the driver for my GeForce 7600GT 512MB AGP?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users