Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What do you want for Christmas 2009?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 ILoveTabitha

ILoveTabitha

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 AM

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:16 AM

The physical possessions that I have on my Christmas 2009 wishlist are:
Battlefield 2: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Counter-Strike (Xbox)
Dead Space (Xbox 360)
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (Xbox)
F.E.A.R. (Xbox 360)
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (Xbox 360)
F.E.A.R. Files (Xbox 360)
Golden Axe: Beast Rider (Xbox 360)
Halo 2 (Xbox)
Rumble Roses XX (Xbox 360)
Xbox 360 Live 4000 Points Card
Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Subscription Gold Card

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:43 PM

A good rest after dinner...Posted Image

#3 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:36 AM

I just want to hear my wife's sweet and gentle voice saying softly, "Good afternoon, it's time to get up!" :thumbsup:

#4 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:49 AM

Posted Image

#5 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 AM

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:02 AM

Nice bike DSTM! Where would you go? Out on that 8000 mile hiway you have out there? :thumbsup:

I'd just like to know what the h*** to get my wife, she thinks I'm smart enough to pick up on things by myself... :flowers:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#6 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 AM

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:16 AM

For everyone to live in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

If that won't fit in your sack, Santa, I want The Art of Computer Programming box set. Not to read, but impress people who come over. Speaking of which.... I'd like some people to invite over, Santa. This whole solitary nerd think is starting to get old.

#7 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 AM

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:46 PM

The one present that i've wanted for years...and it didn't necessarily have to be a Christmas present, it could have been a average any ol hamburger helper tuesday for all I cared...BUT i'm gettin it for Christmas and about 3 week's before Christmas get's here.....
The arrival of my First grandbaby!!!..Lil Mr, William Robert is due to arrive any day now!!!!!! YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!!!!!

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#8 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:41 PM

The arrival of my First grandbaby!!!..Lil Mr, William Robert is due to arrive any day now!!!!!! YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!!!!!

You will have the time of your life
I'm looking for another grandchild in February
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#9 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:26 PM

@ garmanma...CONGRADULATIONS!!!
I've been waitin for this chapter in my life to start for sooooo long, I can't wait for the blank pages to be filled with the joyous present's of Lil Mr.William Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now in keepin with this thread......
Santa ifn ya have a mind to this is what i'd like for christmas.....
1) Please give The Amazin Andrew what's he's asked for....
2)Please Santa as we hold our loved ones close this year, let us all remember that special feelin and carry it out the rest of the year.
3)Please Santa, help us to remember those less fortunate then ourselves and bless them generously,not just now, but thru out the rest of the year
4)Please Santa, let us all find laughter and enjoy our lives, for in doin so we find the key's to hope,love , happiness, health, and in findin those key's we each in turn heal one another.......

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#10 C03_M4NN

C03_M4NN

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:27 PM

AC/DC said it best.... I want a Mistress for Christmas! lmao

#11 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:10 PM

MissPlaced, I expect an email or phone call when that boy enters this world. I've known for months how excited you are.
You were there for me when both my grandchildren were born, now it's my turn to be happy for you.

Now for what I want for Christmas, although I know it won't happen this year:

I'd love to have my son, my daughter-in-law and almost 3 year old grand-daughter here this year.
I want more than anything to have both my children, their spouses, and their kids to all be together. Two years ago, my son and his family were here as was my daughter and her 2 month old. , but my son-in-law wasn't. He'd just come home from his Navy deployment and couldn't get Christmas off. My Christmas present to my son then was big bucks round trip tickets so they could fly in from Bogota, Colombia.
If money were no object, I'd do it again this year.

#12 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:35 PM

@ Evie,Darlin You can bet yer last dollar that i'll call!!, you jist might if ya turn yer head to the wind hear me screamin with sheer joy just before the phone rings!! :thumbsup:
That sweet wonderful baby boy is just like his father stubborn,,he's due today......he's got 3 days to decide if he wants to appear on his own or if the Dr's gonna *coax* him out.....
Darlin i wish with all my heart that the present that you want most could be yours this year!!!!!!
The one thange about love darlin is that it knows not miles,time zones, space.....it takes but just a split second for it to travel thousands of miles and enfold those that we love!

Dear Santa,I'd kinda like my own copy of "Please Don't eat the Daiseys" i'm kinda tired of watchin it on you tube....

~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#13 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:47 PM

Dear Santa,

I, GT aka: Blackspyder, do attest to the fact that I've been a good boy ,so far, this year. The local law enforcement community is in agreement with me on this issue, they have not had to incarcerate me, nor have i had to bail anyone out. That being said here is my list of wishes:

I would like a Harley "Fat Boy" 1800, lowered, blacked out, w/ forward controls.

Posted Image

beyond that Whirled Peas and good times with friends and family will suffice.

Sincerely Yours,
GT (aka: Blackspyder) 1/1/09

DSTM you know Buell's are on sale here in the US (at anywhere from $1000-5000 off sticker, making them cheaper than Honda's). Yeah, I rode one while looking for a Cruiser. When I got back I told the Salesman "There's only 2 places I can go on this bike, H*** or Prison". yeah, it was that fast.

Edited by BlackSpyder, 02 December 2009 - 05:49 PM.

Posted Image

#14 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:37 PM

Dear Santa,

I, GT aka: Blackspyder, do attest to the fact that I've been a good boy ,so far, this year.

Filthy lies!

#15 rayj0054

rayj0054

• Members
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 AM

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:25 PM

to the two new grandparents congrats all i want is a safe trip to atlanta ga. for my daughter and mysef to see my son and daughter in law who move there months ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users