Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

url.URTBK

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JessicaH.

JessicaH.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 AM

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:57 PM

Ok so right now while I have an active internet browser open I have Internet Explorer windows popping up with random ads. Upon trying to use Malwarebytes it wouldn't work.

I come to the forums, found some other scans I could use. Downloaded SUPERanti spyware. It said it removed the problems however upon reboot and scanning again it found the same problems. (I'll rescan and post logs if they are needed.)

Downloaded Dr. Web CureIt, went into safe mode and did an express scan. Found 3 torjans, cured them. Started a full scan but the scan got 'stuck' around 20% and didn't move for a good hour. I ended up stopping the process and rebooted.

Upon entering back onto my desktop I got pop ups from internet explorer again.

I reinstalled Malwarebytes and managed to get it to run a scan. It's completed with no hits for infections however I know the virus is there since I'm still getting pop ups from it. (One just came up now for Tattoons lol.)

I have the log file and can provide it.
I have my laptop on standby in case I need to go back into safemode. I was planning on trying Dr. again to see if the scan would complete this time.

Please help!

Quick edit, my computer froze for a moment when one of the windows opened. It has url.urtbk.com along the top portion so I googled it after my computer unfroze.

Edited by JessicaH., 28 November 2009 - 09:59 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JessicaH.

JessicaH.
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:21 AM

Ok, I'm running a SUPERAntispyware scan again, I'll post the results of it once it's finished. It's already found 11 tracking cookies. I have McAfee anti-virus, but since it refuses to find and stop trojans recently and it's almost ready to expire, I've bought AVG Total Protection. I'll install it after I reboot from this scan and give it another good scanning.

#3 JessicaH.

JessicaH.
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:21 PM

OK So the scan has been running 10 hours now. I didn't know I had 1mil+ files on here. x.O geeze.
Anyway, I'm trying to figure out when it's going to end, it didn't take nearly this long yesterday.
Maybe I'll be able to post the logs tomorrow if it doesn't finish by tonight.

It's spotted Tracking Cookies, Adware Vundo/Variant {Fixed} and Trojan Dropper/Gen.php

If anyone has any idea how to get these off and keep them off that would be appreciated. There are a MASSIVE amount of tracking cookies on here. (800+), I don't really know everything about the threats to my computer, but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have that many on here.

#4 JessicaH.

JessicaH.
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:16 AM

This scan ran for 14 hours, yes 14. I've never had a virus scan run that long. Not only that it started going over the same files it had gone over. Now I'm not all that sure how to do all of this, but going over files twice in the same scan doesn't seem right.
Anyway, I had to break the log apart because it was too large for one post.

I ended up ending the scan after about 14 and a half hours since I saw no end in sight. I have Hijack This downloaded and I'm going to install and run it while I'm sleeping/In class today. Hopefully the log will be finished and I can post it when I return home.

Please PLEASE PLEASE Someone help me with this! I understand everyone is busy but I do need some help. This computer has a lot of important information on it that I do not wish to lose. I have no back ups, which yes I will learn from. I had the intention of backing it up but never the time.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 11/29/2009 at 11:49 PM

Application Version : 4.31.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 4316
Trace Rules Database Version: 2177

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 14:40:08

Memory items scanned : 743
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 7473
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 1606052
File threats detected : 1845

Adware.Tracking Cookie
[WAY TOO MANY OF THESE TO LIST, EXPLAIN HOW TO REMOVE/KEEP OFF COMPUTER PLEASE]

Adware.Vundo/Variant-[Fixed]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\PROGRAMDATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\DUJOSIHA\DUJOSIHA.DLL
C:\USERS\ALL USERS\GUHARUFA\GUHARUFA.DLL

Trojan.Dropper/Gen-PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JESSICA\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\APPLICATION DATA\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP
C:\USERS\JESSICA\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\CONTENT.IE5\3K4U63KP\LOAD[1].PHP

#5 JessicaH.

JessicaH.
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:22 AM

None of this make sense to me lol... :thumbsup:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:20:05 AM, on 11/30/2009
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18319)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\TabTip.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\WTablet\Pen_TabletUser.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
C:\Windows\zHotkey.exe
C:\Windows\ModPS2Key.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4\OpWareSE4.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Users\Jessica\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\InputPersonalization.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Windows\system32\werfault.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieuser.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch...DTP&M=W3615
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch...DTP&M=W3615
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.gateway.com/g/sidepanel.html?Ch...DTP&M=W3615
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&p=%s
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 0.0.0.0:80
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: AOLTBSearch Class - {EA756889-2338-43DB-8F07-D1CA6FB9C90D} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AIM Toolbar 5.0\aoltb.dll
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: McAfee Phishing Filter - {27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msk\mskapbho.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
O2 - BHO: AOL Toolbar Launcher - {7C554162-8CB7-45A4-B8F4-8EA1C75885F9} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AIM Toolbar 5.0\aoltb.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll
O2 - BHO: CBrowserHelperObject Object - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - c:\google\BAE.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AIM Toolbar - {DE9C389F-3316-41A7-809B-AA305ED9D922} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AIM Toolbar 5.0\aoltb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Windows Live Toolbar - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Veoh Web Player Video Finder - {0FBB9689-D3D7-4f7a-A2E2-585B10099BFC} - C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\VeohIEToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Veoh Video Compass - {52836EB0-631A-47B1-94A6-61F9D9112DAE} - C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh Video Compass\SearchRecsPlugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NapsterShell] C:\Program Files\Napster\napster.exe /systray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BigFix] c:\program files\Bigfix\bigfix.exe /atstartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CHotkey] zHotkey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShowWnd] ShowWnd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ModPS2] ModPS2Key.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark X1100 Series] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CanonSolutionMenu] C:\Program Files\Canon\SolutionMenu\CNSLMAIN.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CanonMyPrinter] C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSBkgdUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OpwareSE4] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4\OpwareSE4.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] "C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" /runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McENUI] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MHN\McENUI.exe /hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [samahedus] Rundll32.exe "c:\progra~2\karumuta\karumuta.dll",a
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_8 -reboot 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BitTorrent DNA] "C:\Users\Jessica\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AlcoholAutomount] "C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\axcmd.exe" /automount
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim6] "C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [samahedus] Rundll32.exe "c:\progra~2\karumuta\karumuta.dll",a
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DelayShred] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSHR\ShrCL.EXE" /P7 /q C:\Users\Jessica\AppData\Local\MICROS~1\Windows\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\QHQY42RV\AIM_UA~1.SH! (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DelayShred] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSHR\ShrCL.EXE" /P7 /q C:\Users\Jessica\AppData\Local\MICROS~1\Windows\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\QHQY42RV\AIM_UA~1.SH! (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar Search - c:\program files\aol\aim toolbar 5.0\resources\en-US\local\search.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Windows &Live Favorites - http://favorites.live.com/quickadd.aspx
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: AIM Toolbar - {3369AF0D-62E9-4bda-8103-B4C75499B578} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AIM Toolbar 5.0\aoltb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Bonjour - {7F9DB11C-E358-4ca6-A83D-ACC663939424} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Users\Jessica\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.moove.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://s34.photobucket.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.photobucket.com
O16 - DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D6F45B3-9043-443D-A792-115447494D24} (UnoCtrl Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/EN-US/a-UNO1/GAME_UNO1.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Messe...nt.cab56907.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shoc...ash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {F8C5C0F1-D884-43EB-A5A0-9E1C4A102FA8} (GoPetsWeb Control) - http://secure.gopetslive.com/dev/GoPetsWeb.cab
O16 - DPF: {FE0BD779-44EE-4A4B-AA2E-743C63F2E5E6} (IWinAmpActiveX Class) - http://pdl.stream.aol.com/downloads/aol/unagi/ampx_en_dl.cab
O18 - Protocol: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O18 - Filter: x-sdch - {B1759355-3EEC-4C1E-B0F1-B719FE26E377} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: c:\progra~2\karumuta\karumuta.dll,C:\ProgramData\sawopuyu\sawopuyu.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O21 - SSODL: rusimowuw - {8fbb392d-6b79-4862-badf-24a44b2c4b7c} - c:\progra~2\karumuta\karumuta.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: kupuhivus - {8fbb392d-6b79-4862-badf-24a44b2c4b7c} - c:\progra~2\karumuta\karumuta.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V5 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor5.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: PIXMA Extended Survey Program (IJPLMSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\IJPLMSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\Windows\System32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe
O23 - Service: McciCMService - Motive Communications, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Anti-Spam Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
O23 - Service: npkcmsvc - INCA Internet Co., Ltd. - C:\Nexon\Mabinogi\npkcmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: PrismXL - New Boundary Technologies, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
O23 - Service: ProtexisLicensing - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PSIService.exe
O23 - Service: TabletServicePen - Wacom Technology, Corp. - C:\Windows\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 13549 bytes

#6 JessicaH.

JessicaH.
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:11 AM

I'm sorry if I seem impatient but my computer is slowing down by the moment. It's extremely frustrating to watch it kicking the bucket slowly before me when I'm doing everything I know how to fix it.

There's another topic that I was going by, unfortunately I don't want to download and post logs of the other software he used without first figuring out what is ailing my computer.

Can someone please reply to this topic so I can get this handled? Sorry if I'm seeming more than a bit pushy. :thumbsup:

#7 JessicaH.

JessicaH.
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:13 AM

I read the policy on bumping threads, I'd like to apologize since I didn't read beforehand.
Ran a scan with AVG which has solved the problem. Had FakeAlerts hidden in my registry. Other scans haven't found any further problems and the pop ups have stopped. Performance is also back (if not faster).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users