Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 freeezes at starup

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Carro

Carro

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 27 November 2009 - 07:18 PM

I ;osded W7 on an upgradeand I had to reinstall all of my programs. When it boots up, it frezes and I have o do a F8 and use the last good startup. I have to do this 6 to 7 times. Finally when it boots up at times it will freeze again. All of my drivers are up to date. can Hyjack help ? I need help. I have W7 professional and it was an upgrade.

Berto

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bandaid1968

bandaid1968

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 PM

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:13 AM

if you upgrade from a previous version of windows that maybe your problem try doing a clean install people have have various problems with in place upgrades and it is also recommended that you do a clean install even if an upgrade is available

#3 Johnsy

Johnsy

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 PM

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:28 AM

Hmz ... yeah ... many peoples have problems because of using an updated version of the beta. Install it again and it will work fine.
Commercial signature removed by Admin. Please review the guidelines for membership.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users