Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where to get obscure hard disk drivers?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 edwinmccainmessenger

edwinmccainmessenger

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:55 PM

I have two terabyte external hard drives by Fantom. Had them a few years. It's been about 6 months since I've been able to access either one of them. I've searched the Internet for the drivers, as ONE of them says the driver is gone, and the other can't be "seen" at all. Is there any FREE site that could help that you know of? IF i have to pay one of the Driver "services" websites, does anyone have a good one to recommend? I'm worried about these drives, and need to get the info off of them soon.

As a side thought, I will be looking today & tomorrow in these Black Friday sales for a drive or two to replace these. Any words of wisdom on what to buy or steer clear of or even great deals, let me know. I'm lost as a goose as to what to get.

This is an amazing site. I've searched it for years and gotten great advice and help. I believe TODAY is the first time I've posted.

Thanks!

Angie :huh:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:22 PM

Do you have a model and model number?
http://www.micronet.com/support/software.htm
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users