Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Join Playcrafter today!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Captain Random

Captain Random

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:43 PM

Hello people!
I am making this topic to invite anyone to Playcrafter. It is a simple game making website using drag & drop controls. You dont have to have any programming skills, but if you do have knoledge of the XML programming languedge, you can make new pieces. Also, it is FREE and NO DOWNLOAD, the two biggest probblems i ever have with a website.

There is also a chat room to talk in. But this website has some important rules and suggestions.
  • No swearing
  • Avoid insulting people
  • If someone is annoying you, block them. yelling at them could get you banned.
Also, be careful of a very crazy person...
SHNEEE!!!
If you talk about him too mush, he will show up and start Spamminng.
Avoid these people:
Shneee
Shneeeeee

AND THE WORST:
SHNEEE123!
HE IS E V I L !!!!

EnJoY!!!

Also, i will be in chat from 8:00 to 10:00 all days.

EDIT: Moved to a more appropriate forum

Edited by garmanma, 26 November 2009 - 03:05 PM.

Sig removed by admin for failing to adhere to size guidelines~ g

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users