Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Sound.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hawaiian1der

Hawaiian1der

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:38 PM

I was changing out my speakers on my computer because the ones i have were messing up. I switched them with and old set I had but it seemed like they didn't work. So I switched the back because I was thinking, "Well jeez, I guess the other ones are working more than these!" But when i switched them out again still nothing. I looked on the internet to look and see if it was another driver problem and one site i went to, the only good one, said that it was and I went to the site that had the download but it didn't work. It was:http://www.realtek.com.tw/DOWNLOADS/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false. All the downloads here didn't work... I'm probably missing something so can you help out?

Thanks,
Hawaiian1der

Edited by Hawaiian1der, 25 November 2009 - 06:39 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 PM

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:37 AM

Try this see if it helps !

Goto Control Panel -> Sound
Select Speakers
Click on properties
Select the Levels tab
There is an icon to stop or start the sound (in front of the balance button)

If that dosen't work take a look at this link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...-sound-problems

Good Luck ! :huh:

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

#3 Hawaiian1der

Hawaiian1der
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:57 PM

Thank you.

#4 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 PM

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:28 PM

Did it work for you, if so, good ! :huh:

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users