Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I am so Confused

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HeddyMae

HeddyMae

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 AM

Posted 09 August 2005 - 01:22 PM

Operating system I believe on that computer is 98. When I click an item on my desktop or in a folder, it selects that item as well as all the other icons or items listed in that row or surrounding it- almost as if I have the shift key or control key held down. I have tried different keyboard and mouse with no luck... any idea what could be causing this?? It is a computer at a workstation, so who knows who could have been messing with what options. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks
Heddy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 AM

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:10 PM

One possible cause of this may be that the desktop or "My Documents" is too full. Try moving some of the stored documents and files to disk.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users