Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:30 PM
First try this
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
Note: There's a space between Combofix and /
Next:Download and Run OTCleanIt
This program will remove the tools you have used.
- Download OTCleanIt by OldTimer to your desktop.
- Double click OTCleanIt.exe to start the program.
- Click the big CleanUp! button.
- When asked if you want to proceed with the cleanup process, click Yes. Restart your computer when prompted.
Delete the file after use, if it did not delete itself.
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time aroundDo not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook