Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan Horse Generic10.AEBH

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 redanready

redanready

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:37 AM

hi Hope someone can help, problem is beginning to really annoy now.

Internet Explorer is regulalry crashing (especially when in Mafia wars on facebook), the Error Signaure reads:

AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 8.0.6001.18702 ModName: flash10b.ocx
ModVer: 10.0.22.87 Offset: 002da994

Files included in error report
C:\DOCUME~1\PHOTOL~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER6f65.dir00\iexplore.exe.mdmp
C:\DOCUME~1\PHOTOL~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER6f65.dir00\appcompat.txt

Am also getting Data Executioon Prevention Messages, to help your computer, Windows has closed this program, again mafia wars.

AVG is also picking up Threats on a regular basis, form Process: C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe, stating i am infected with TROJAN Horse Generic10.PAO

Have done a google search on svchost and i apparently normal windows file but can't get any help with Generic10.PAO

Appologies, for initial mistake

Any help would be great.

Edited by redanready, 25 November 2009 - 10:59 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 PM

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:39 AM

I'm curious...what's the connection between the title...and the content that you posted?

The title implies an infected system, while the content implies that IE8 is crashing and you have some unrevealed DEP messages.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users