Please run this application and then run mbam:
Please download Rkill
by Grinler and save it to your desktop.Link 2Link 3Link 4
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
Do not reboot the computer or you will have to run it again
=================================We Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepeal
- Download RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.
- Direct Download (Recommended)
- Zip Mirrors (Recommended if you have a slower connection or if the Direct Download mirror is down)
- Rar Mirrors - Only if you know what a RAR is and can extract it.
- Extract RootRepeal.exe from the archive (If you did not use the "Direct Download" mirror).
- Open on your desktop.
- Click the tab.
- Click the button.
- Check all seven boxes:
- Push Ok
- Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
- Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
- Once the scan completes, push the button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.
Please note: If Rootrepeal fails to run, try this step: Click Settings - Options. Set the Disk Access slider to High
Also try: right-click on rootrepeal.exe and rename it to tatertot.scr
Please download Win32kDiag.exe
by AD and save it to your desktop.alternate download 1alternate download 2
- This tool will create a diagnostic report
- Double-click on Win32kDiag.exe to run and let it finish.
- When it states Finished! Press any key to exit..., press any key on your keyboard to close the program.
- A file called Win32kDiag.txt should be created on your Desktop.
- Open that file in Notepad and copy/paste the entire contents (from Starting up... to Finished! Press any key to exit...) in your next reply.
, then copy and paste this command into the open box: cmd
At the command prompt C:\>
, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:
DIR /a/s %windir%\scecli.dll %windir%\netlogon.dll %windir%\eventlog.dll >Log.txt & START notepad Log.txt
A file called log.txt
should be created on your Desktop.
Open that file and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.