Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

(Help) Fresh Format But Disable Registry and Taskmanager

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rundll32

rundll32

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 24 November 2009 - 05:36 AM

I need Your Help... i have the result of malwarebytes i am using sp3, my sp3 is freshly installed then when i installing norton 360 v1 it stop processing my registry entry and taskmanager is disable...sorry for my bad english

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,885 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2009 - 07:24 AM

Post in Am I Infected: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/273602/help-i-dont-know-if-virus-or-malwaredisabled-registrytaskman/

I suggest that you read all admin instructions at the AII forum...and then proceed with your thread there, rather than posting in XP forum at this time. If it turns out that malware is not involved, that would be the time to post in this forum.

Louis

#3 rundll32

rundll32
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:53 AM

wrong post sorry

#4 hamluis

hamluis