Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Game Performance

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 meepz

meepz

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 09 August 2005 - 12:44 AM

Hey just a little bit about on how it ran when i played cs:s (Counter Strike:Source)

after i installed css and went to play i got a caution saying my driver was out of date when it really wasn't because i had clicked the link it gave me to the drivers.. dled it and installed and when i went to go start the game again i got the same caution so i just ignored it
when i first started to play everything ran really smooth, a little better than it did with windows xp. it was running smooth up until about 1hr into the game. some of the textures in the map were starting to look like patches of color.
uhm i took screen shots but apparently.. they didn't work cuz all of them are just blank black screens. so anyway first the Garage door at the map cs_assault turned into the patches of color then some of the CT Spawn did but i think thats all because of the video driver.

Downside(s):
-video card driver error
-texture loss over time

Benefit(s):
-the game ran smoother

(ps. don't normally write reviews so if its bad thats why)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 09 August 2005 - 11:03 AM

Good stuff..I will load up some games this week and let you know how they work out as well. What video card are you using?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users