Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

introductie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mols

Mols

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:37 AM

Blij dat ik mij aan heb Kunnen melden als nieuwkomer op deze forums.
 Zoals ik heb geconstateerd voor mij bruikbaar.

Gr. HeRiMo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:43 AM

Hoi,

Zoals je merkt is dit een Engels forum. Ik wil je dan ook vragen Engels te schrijven hier, aangezien niet heel veel crewleden Nederlands zijn. :thumbsup:
We kunnen je in het Nederlands niet helpen.

Mocht je geen Engels kunnen, dan kun je beter een ander forum uitzoeken. Laat dit dan even weten, dan geef ik je links naar Nederlandse forums.

For those of you curious as to what is being said:

Hi,

As you can see this is an English forum. That's why I want to ask you to write in English, as there aren't many Dutch staff members around here.
We can't help you in Dutch.

If you can't speak English, you can better look for an other forum. Let me know that then, so I can give you some links to them.

Edited by garmanma, 23 November 2009 - 11:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users